Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
I ordered some items for a work event that never arrived despite me contacting customer service and being assured that they would. In the end I had to get a full refund and buy from another provider. Very disappointing.
We are very sorry that your order did not arrive in time, we were assured by the courier that the order was on its way but unfortunately this was not the case. Kind regards, Imogen & Ed
Product has still not arrived and order could not be cancelled because they said they’d sent it. I am still waiting
I ordered my bowl and spoon nearly 3 months ago and still have not received it. I emailed the company and asked to send me a new one which they told me they did, however, a month later I still have not received it. Useless customer service, very disappointing!
Hello,

Thank you for you review, we are very sorry to hear that you have been left understandably disappointed by your order. There has been lots of difficultly with stock for the coconut bowl and spoons due to the Coronavirus outbreak but this does not excuse the poor customer service. We have got in contact with you to arrange a full refund.

Ed
My product never arrived.
Hi Cara,

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your product. We have reached out to you to confirm your delivery address so we can arrange a replacement to be sent.

Imogen & Ed
I placed an order for a gift on the 1st June. 10 days late I emailed to ask why it never arrived. I was told it wasn't even posted. Then I asked if they are going to offer a discount for the delay otherwise can they please cancel it. No one replied to that email so I commented on a photo on instagram and they DM'ed me straight away. Its now the 15th June and gift still not posted - No one emailed me to let me know my gift was being delayed, I've had to chase every email and ask for a discount finally resort to social media to get a response. They offered 20% discount in the end which is insulting considering its going to arrive 20 days later and I've had to email and message over and over to get a response. Terrible customer service.
Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry to hear that you have been understandably left disappointed by your order. We will be looking into this to ensure that this does not happen again as clearly it falls well below our usual level of customer service.

Imogen & Ed