Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
Beautiful products with beautiful ethics
I love using Wearth. The description of products is spot on and the packages are always considered in regards to minimal waste! :) I consider myself to now use Wearth regularly.
I love this shop so many eco friendly, vegan options. It is a great place to find really unique gifts and much needed sustainable items for the home.
I love Wearth products. I will certainly buy from Wearth again
I appreciate the environmental friendly packaging and composition of the dishwasher powder. This is why I bought this. I really wanted to love this product but unfortunately the powder had very poor performance. The dishes and glasses have stains and residues that I haven't seen before using other Eco dishwasher tablets. I am very disappointed.
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the quality of the dishwasher product that you ordered. We will pass on your feedback to the brand.

Ed
I love wearth and keep coming back to order. One improvement would be product specific reviews.
My rating is about the products, not specifically the company, although obviously the company are responsible for what they sell. I ordered two products with non-plastic packaging, and both were awful. The shampoo which came in an aluminium bottle was much smaller than I expected, specially for that price, and the shampoo itself wan't good. It was very thin, my hair didn't really feel clean, and even after thorough conditioning and styling my hair was frizzy and unmanageable. I won't be ordering that again. Why not just put normal shampoo in the metal packaging?
The other product I ordered was the toothpaste that came in a glass jar. I don't know that I've ever been more disappointed by a product. It looked lovely and seemed like such a good idea. The packaging looked great, but it tasted so horrible I had to brush my teeth again with normal toothpaste to get rid of the taste. It was oily, and tasted like hair oil, and left a horrible slimey film on my teeth. I really regret brushing my tongue with it! I nearly threw up! Such a waste of money and so disappointing, as I thought I'd found a solution to plastic toothpaste tubes. Again, why not just put normal toothpaste in the glass jar/non-plastic packaging? Why try to reinvent the wheel? The packaging is great, the product is awful. Sorry. Maybe I'll try it again in a year or so if it looks like there's any improvement, but for now I won't be wasting my money.
Hi Connaire,

We’re sorry to hear that your are not happy with your products. The quality of our products is always a top priority of ours alongside the environmentally-friendly nature of our packaging. Our toothpaste has been popular for a long time and we haven’t had any negative reviews so far, they can take a bit to get used to as it is a change to conventional toothpaste but we will definitely pass on your feedback for them to take into account. In terms of the shampoo, because most people are used to store bought shampoos, which are made with sulphates and synthetic detergents. They are designed to completely strip the hair of its natural oils. It can take some time to transition, and for the hair and scalp to adjust to the natural shampoos made with natural oils. They are working to perfect their formulation and ways to shorten that transition period.

We would like to apologise again for your experience shopping with us and hope you would consider shopping with us in future.

Imogen & Ed
Wearth is a really good sustainable platform for products. It would be nice to have a student’s discount as some of us can’t afford the products but would love to adopt a more sustainable lifestyle.
Purchased a phone case, great price and looks amazing, just like the photo! Compostable too and made from no harmful materials.
Soap is terrific! Great personal touch with the compliment card that comes with the soap. So good, I am ordering more. ❤️
Great product works really well!
Good hair ties
Great sustainable product. Great quality. Fast delivery.
Love every item! Such a good range to choose from
I love the range of soaps, it's great to escape plastic and return to using real soap! excellent service & good communication!
The product was a gift delivered direct to the recipient. It arrived quickly and was packaged well.
Great product and service.
I found the quality of my item quite poor overall. It was also not as described on the website and arrived in quite bad condition. However, it arrived in good time and the customer service I received was very helpful.
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the quality of your order and will look into how we can improve from this. Thanks for your kind words about our customer service :)

Imogen & Ed
Ordered a cooking kit from the company, very good on arrival, very good service all round would use again.
Excellent product, very happy with the quality!
Wearth London is rated 4.80 based on 980 reviews