Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
I love this shop so many eco friendly, vegan options. It is a great place to find really unique gifts and much needed sustainable items for the home.
I love Wearth products. I will certainly buy from Wearth again
I love wearth and keep coming back to order. One improvement would be product specific reviews.
Love Wearth's eco friendly products!
Good service, product arrived quickly.
Very wide range of good products , but sometimes kind of expensive so there is barely any incentive to buy the sustainable rather than the non-sustainable option.
Thank you for your review, great to hear you like our range of products. We try our best to find and sell products which offer the best value for money whilst being made in an environmentally-friendly and ethical way. This means that sometimes our products can have higher price compared to the non-sustainable option but they are better quality, last longer and ultimately help to create a greener world.

Imogen & Ed
Absolutely love my things from Wearthlondon. Always fast shipment and high quality products to support my lifestyle.
Really pleased with purchase!
I appreciate the environmental friendly packaging and composition of the dishwasher powder. This is why I bought this. I really wanted to love this product but unfortunately the powder had very poor performance. The dishes and glasses have stains and residues that I haven't seen before using other Eco dishwasher tablets. I am very disappointed.
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the quality of the dishwasher product that you ordered. We will pass on your feedback to the brand.

Ed
Great product and great service. Order came very quickly
I can’t comment on the products because I had them shipped to family who then shipped them on to me in France. unfortunately between the UK and France the items I ordered were stolen out of the box and an empty box was delivered. This was no fault of Wearth but will have to re order when I’m next visiting the UK
Hi Samantha,

Sorry to hear this, you'll be pleased to hear we are starting to deliver to Europe within next 1-2 weeks.

Imogen & Ed
Really nice quality travel cutlery set and pouch. Bought for a friend, they loved it!
Excellent quality, quick and friendly device!
Really amazing products, fantastic customer service, quick delivery in minimal eco packaging. Really pleased with my purchase and will continue to shop here and recommend the website to friends.
The delivery was fast and I am happy with the purchase.
Beautiful product, fast delivery
I didn't realise all my orders will be shipped separately. It meant way more packaging than I was expecting. I would not have shopped there if I would have knew that. Also, one product took a long time before being dispatched. I thought there was an error somewhere since I had no news for about a week.
Hi Isabelle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed by receiving the products separately and the late dispatch of one of your orders. We are an online marketplace so all of our brands deliver direct to our customers, we make this very clear in the postage and packaging part of our product descriptions for all of our products as well as in our delivery information.

We chose a marketplace model for two reasons, firstly it allows us to have many different products making it easy for our customers to discover and buy from sustainable and ethical brands. Secondly we believe it to actually be more environmentally-friendly as the alternative would for us to to have a large warehouse which would require a lot of energy as well as the increased carbon footprint of all the brands sending us the products (in more packaging as well) before we then send it to the customer. We are also more easily able to adjust to demand meaning that we do not buy any products which end up not being sold and end up going to waste as we tap into the brand's existing stock.

We hope this clarifies why orders are sent out separately.

Imogen & Ed
Lovely earrings, super quality. Great service fast delivery
I ordered a mineral powder foundation and I love it! Came so quickly too
My rating is about the products, not specifically the company, although obviously the company are responsible for what they sell. I ordered two products with non-plastic packaging, and both were awful. The shampoo which came in an aluminium bottle was much smaller than I expected, specially for that price, and the shampoo itself wan't good. It was very thin, my hair didn't really feel clean, and even after thorough conditioning and styling my hair was frizzy and unmanageable. I won't be ordering that again. Why not just put normal shampoo in the metal packaging? The other product I ordered was the toothpaste that came in a glass jar. I don't know that I've ever been more disappointed by a product. It looked lovely and seemed like such a good idea. The packaging looked great, but it tasted so horrible I had to brush my teeth again with normal toothpaste to get rid of the taste. It was oily, and tasted like hair oil, and left a horrible slimey film on my teeth. I really regret brushing my tongue with it! I nearly threw up! Such a waste of money and so disappointing, as I thought I'd found a solution to plastic toothpaste tubes. Again, why not just put normal toothpaste in the glass jar/non-plastic packaging? Why try to reinvent the wheel? The packaging is great, the product is awful. Sorry. Maybe I'll try it again in a year or so if it looks like there's any improvement, but for now I won't be wasting my money.
Hi Connaire,

We’re sorry to hear that your are not happy with your products. The quality of our products is always a top priority of ours alongside the environmentally-friendly nature of our packaging. Our toothpaste has been popular for a long time and we haven’t had any negative reviews so far, they can take a bit to get used to as it is a change to conventional toothpaste but we will definitely pass on your feedback for them to take into account. In terms of the shampoo, because most people are used to store bought shampoos, which are made with sulphates and synthetic detergents. They are designed to completely strip the hair of its natural oils. It can take some time to transition, and for the hair and scalp to adjust to the natural shampoos made with natural oils. They are working to perfect their formulation and ways to shorten that transition period.

We would like to apologise again for your experience shopping with us and hope you would consider shopping with us in future.

Wearth London is rated 4.82 based on 719 reviews