Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
Great sustainable product. Great quality. Fast delivery.
Beautiful products with beautiful ethics
Love every item! Such a good range to choose from
Easy to use site, fast delivery, good range of products.
Great selection of products & brands
Absolutely love the Milly & Sissy handwashes, they smell great and love that they are so eco friendly - compostable, plastic-free packaging and reduced emissions from transit due to the products being liquid free. I'll definitely be buying again. Wearth has a great range of sustainable products and has become a go-to every time I'm looking for a sustainable alternative to my household products.
I ordered samples of foundation as I wasnt sure what shade. Arrived quickly, with no excess packaging and I love the product.
I love the range of soaps, it's great to escape plastic and return to using real soap! excellent service & good communication!
Great products and I cannot wait to try them. I ordered an airpods case, reuseable pads, cotton shower puff and Bamboo Fibre Lunchbox (although I am waiting to receive this). The reuseable pads are so soft and I love the colour of the cotton shower puff although it is slightly smaller than I thought it would be. The airpods are great it is the second pair that I am ordering. I also love that there is no plastic packaging.
The product was a gift delivered direct to the recipient. It arrived quickly and was packaged well.
I was extremely happy with the selection and grateful to be introduced to some amazing brands, which I have not heard of before.
I am happy with my purchases I recently bought hand sanitizer with essential oils and also some products for my nieces birthday that she really liked
Wearth offer quality products, some with free delivery which I think is excellent at good prices.
The top that I bought was my first purchase off Wearth and the lady itwas for was VERY pleased with the quality ,so I will be back
I have always had very good service and received great products through Wearth - would recommend for those looking to live a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
Great products, competitively priced, swift delivery. Thanks!
I received my beautiful notebook. Nothing to comment on so all good.
Great concept, great UX, great selection, and everything came quickly. Can't fault.
I love this website! I get all my zero waste and plastic free kitchen bits and cleaning products from here, and also they have a great home section which I've used to get lots of sustainable birthday presents. Would really recommend!
I love supporting small ethical companies and so was pleased that Wearth delivered on my expectations. Great descriptions, fair prices and fast delivery. I'll be back for more!
Wearth London is rated 4.80 based on 986 reviews