SHOP Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend SHOP
10PM
10PM

Tell us how SHOP made you happy

"Easy to order good delivery service kept me informed when it was being delivered"
Are you SHOP? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Looking for a lego item for me and my son and they did have it in stock and reasonable price."
"Fast and efficient service for all your QPR football needs ."
"The service from this company is second to none. I think everyone is used to the great quality of Lego Products, but I have to say that the service matched the quality of the products. Brilliant"
"Can a bit later that expected but good quality"
"Ordered a necklace for my daughter. Sent 2nd class even though tracking information on website it never worked. Order did not arrive and process of ordering a replacement a struggle with forms and communication. I would not recommend this charity shop."
SHOP is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews