Leafage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Leafage
Read Leafage Reviews

Tell us how Leafage made you happy
I love it
I organized a workshop for my company, i wanted to have a team activity where my co-workers could experience the well-being of creating a terrarium by touching soil and plants, building their own and unique creation and bringing it home! Kay had a wonderful approach, she explained the "why" she started these workshops and what it brings to you. Then step by step she clearly explained how to create the terrarium. She also looked for the perfect place to do it, which was really a plus for me since i don't know London really well. All my team was extremely thankful for this moment we shared. I highly recommend Leafage and of course Kay for her professionalism and her state of mind totally in line with our values.
Amazing workshop as ever. My second time going and now I’m addicted! Kay is the best host ❤️ Will be booking again very soon.
Leafage was an amazing experience. I went to Kae's workshop about a week ago and really had such a blast. If this is something you have never done before I highly recommend. I will definitely be going to one of Kae's workshops again :) Reasonable price, excellent instruction, plants and serious vibes! What more could you want?
I participated in one of KAY's workshops with my company and I felt that it was very enterntaining and stress-relieving experience. I would recommend it to everyone!
My partner and I came from Preston to London to attend the Leafage 'Build your own terrarium with prosecco' workshop and it was absolutely worth it. We had a really nice time and our terrariums were great fun to build. We attend early October 2017 and I am happy to say 3 months later our terrariums are still doing very well indeed! Kay was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and approachable. I would happily both recommend this workshop and attend again myself. Thank you for a lovely experience Kay, I hope your business continues to thrive.
Great workshop!
Amazing! So much fun :)
(Balham) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you so much! So glad to hear you had a great time. It was ace to meet you and your sister in class !! Kay xx
Loved it
(Balham) - Posted 1 year ago
So happy to hear you loved it! It was so lovely to meet you, Janet and Laura! Our terrariums look amazing! :) We hope to see you again soon! Kay
Really fun workshop! Kay was really friendly and accommodating. We love our new terrariums!
(Balham) - Posted 1 year ago
Ina! It was so great to finally meet you and Brage! Can't wait to welcome you guys back with Isabel and everyone!!
Kay xx
It was great!
(Balham) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you so much, Kyrie! It was so great to meet you and sister finally!

Kay x
FANTASTIC night! Loved every part of it and Kay is such a great teacher! Cannot recommend enough!
Hey Lucy! It was so great to meet you and your colleagues. Thank you so much for having us host your team building - it was SO MUCH fun! I hope your office is looking great with everyone's terrariums on their desks! YAY! Thank youuuuuu, Kay x
I'm really into plants right now. This was a birthday gift from my boyfriend and I had a lot of fun! Perfect gift that I'm hopefully going to keep forever (let's hope i dont kill it).
Hey Lili! Thank you so much, it was so great to meet you and Seb in class. What a fab birthday present! AND your demijohn looks SO SOOOO good! Kay x
Had a great afternoon constructing my terrarium in a gorgeous location with some bubbles to help the process along. Kay and everyone there were very friendly and am very happy with my new creation!
Hi Katy! Thank you SO much for your kind words. It was fab to meet you, and I'm really glad you had a lovely time with everyone :) Well done for creating an aaaamazing looking terrarium. Cheers to many more to come! Kay x
Fun, informative, engaging, friendly, well organised workshop that's easy to recommend to anyone thinking of trying this out. My terrarium is still thriving (surprisingly given my form with plants) and has others in the office impressed.
(Putney) - Posted 1 year ago
Hey! Thank you so much for your lovely feedback - super pleased to hear your terrarium is still thriving! That's the goal - to keep houseplants alive for as long as possible :) Great news about impressing your colleagues - your recommendations to Leafage would be forever appreciated! Kay x
Really enjoyed the terrarium workshop with Kay! Also loved the environment and all the little details she prepared like the cards, the cork placemat and even the way all the stuff were arranged on the table! Would definitely do this again! :)
(Putney) - Posted 1 year ago
Sooooo amazing to meet you in class as well as finding out that our first customer ever is also your friend! Hahah love it so much!

Can't wait to see you guys back at our class! Lots of love, Kay xx
Friendly host with lots of knowledge and enthusiasm. Well resourced event and able to take home my creation!
(Putney) - Posted 1 year ago
YAAAAAS TO A BRAND NEW TERRARIUM! Thank you soo much for your kind reviews - it's thing like this that keeps Leafage going
Great workshop, very friendly teacher who made sure we were all both learning from and enjoying the session. Thanks!
Thank you soooo much, it was so lovely to meet you and Sorcha! What a chilled and creative evening we all had on a Saturday night. You both did amazingly well with your Demijohns. I'm SO proud of you both :)
Have a great time in Japan! Kay x
It was great to build something lovely from scratch! Fun!!
Fun and informative, that's what we strive for! Thank you so much for joining me at Leafage workshop. So great to meet you :) Kay xx
Great class, easy to follow and got an awesome terrarium at the end of it. Would highly recommend!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and the world! I hope your terrarium is making you really happy in your home :) Kay xx
Leafage is rated 4.97 based on 67 reviews