Leafage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Leafage
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Leafage?

Tell us how Leafage made you happy

Lucy Parker
"FANTASTIC night! Loved every part of it and Kay is such a great teacher! Cannot recommend enough!"
Lili Ibrahim
"I'm really into plants right now. This was a birthday gift from my boyfriend and I had a lot of fun! Perfect gift that I'm hopefully going to keep forever (let's hope i dont kill it)."
Katy Regan
"Had a great afternoon constructing my terrarium in a gorgeous location with some bubbles to help the process along. Kay and everyone there were very friendly and am very happy with my new creation!"
"Amazing workshop as ever. My second time going and now I’m addicted! Kay is the best host ❤️ Will be booking again very soon."
Are you Leafage? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Leafage was an amazing experience. I went to Kae's workshop about a week ago and really had such a blast. If this is something you have never done before I highly recommend. I will definitely be going to one of Kae's workshops again :) Reasonable price, excellent instruction, plants and serious vibes! What more could you want?"
"I participated in one of KAY's workshops with my company and I felt that it was very enterntaining and stress-relieving experience. I would recommend it to everyone!"
"My partner and I came from Preston to London to attend the Leafage 'Build your own terrarium with prosecco' workshop and it was absolutely worth it. We had a really nice time and our terrariums were great fun to build. We attend early October 2017 and I am happy to say 3 months later our terrariums are still doing very well indeed! Kay was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and approachable. I would happily both recommend this workshop and attend again myself. Thank you for a lovely experience Kay, I hope your business continues to thrive."
"Great workshop!"
"Amazing! So much fun :)"
(Balham) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you so much! So glad to hear you had a great time. It was ace to meet you and your sister in class !! Kay xx
"Loved it"
(Balham) - Posted 1 year ago
So happy to hear you loved it! It was so lovely to meet you, Janet and Laura! Our terrariums look amazing! :) We hope to see you again soon! Kay
"Really fun workshop! Kay was really friendly and accommodating. We love our new terrariums!"
(Balham) - Posted 1 year ago
Ina! It was so great to finally meet you and Brage! Can't wait to welcome you guys back with Isabel and everyone!!
Kay xx
"It was great!"
(Balham) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you so much, Kyrie! It was so great to meet you and sister finally!

Kay x
Hey Lucy! It was so great to meet you and your colleagues. Thank you so much for having us host your team building - it was SO MUCH fun! I hope your office is looking great with everyone's terrariums on their desks! YAY! Thank youuuuuu, Kay x
Hey Lili! Thank you so much, it was so great to meet you and Seb in class. What a fab birthday present! AND your demijohn looks SO SOOOO good! Kay x
Hi Katy! Thank you SO much for your kind words. It was fab to meet you, and I'm really glad you had a lovely time with everyone :) Well done for creating an aaaamazing looking terrarium. Cheers to many more to come! Kay x
"Fun, informative, engaging, friendly, well organised workshop that's easy to recommend to anyone thinking of trying this out. My terrarium is still thriving (surprisingly given my form with plants) and has others in the office impressed."
(Putney) - Posted 1 year ago
Hey! Thank you so much for your lovely feedback - super pleased to hear your terrarium is still thriving! That's the goal - to keep houseplants alive for as long as possible :) Great news about impressing your colleagues - your recommendations to Leafage would be forever appreciated! Kay x
"Really enjoyed the terrarium workshop with Kay! Also loved the environment and all the little details she prepared like the cards, the cork placemat and even the way all the stuff were arranged on the table! Would definitely do this again! :)"
(Putney) - Posted 1 year ago
Sooooo amazing to meet you in class as well as finding out that our first customer ever is also your friend! Hahah love it so much!

Can't wait to see you guys back at our class! Lots of love, Kay xx
"Friendly host with lots of knowledge and enthusiasm. Well resourced event and able to take home my creation!"
(Putney) - Posted 1 year ago
YAAAAAS TO A BRAND NEW TERRARIUM! Thank you soo much for your kind reviews - it's thing like this that keeps Leafage going
"Great workshop, very friendly teacher who made sure we were all both learning from and enjoying the session. Thanks!"
Thank you soooo much, it was so lovely to meet you and Sorcha! What a chilled and creative evening we all had on a Saturday night. You both did amazingly well with your Demijohns. I'm SO proud of you both :)
Have a great time in Japan! Kay x
"It was great to build something lovely from scratch! Fun!!"
Fun and informative, that's what we strive for! Thank you so much for joining me at Leafage workshop. So great to meet you :) Kay xx
"Great class, easy to follow and got an awesome terrarium at the end of it. Would highly recommend!"
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and the world! I hope your terrarium is making you really happy in your home :) Kay xx
"Kay really made us feel welcome, and was very informative on all aspects of Terrarium history and care. Highly recommended."
Thank you so much for your kind words! So happy to hear you had a great time and would recommend us! Thank you thank you thank you! Kay xx :)
"Loving my new terrarium! It looks amazing on the mantle in my living room and brings life to the space. Kay was lovely to work with and super knowledgable! A very fun evening!"
(Putney) - Posted 1 year ago
Kyla! Your terrarium looks sooooo good! I loved meeting you in class and thank you so much for coming. Welcome to the Leafage family!
Leafage is rated 4.97 based on 65 reviews