Weald Removals & Storage Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Weald Removals & Storage
"Fantastic service. Made our move completely stress free. Thank you"
"Hi, Your whole service from booking to moving was superb,the whole team were more than helpful.The two guys who moved us were brilliant and made a stressful day flow so smoothly.Myself and my wife would certainly recommend your service.Thank you so much"
"The service we received was absolutely brilliant and very professional. We would highly recommend Weald removals to anyone moving addresses."
"Friendly and efficient, especially considering the sub zero temperatures. We were moving out of an old cottage with tight spaces and narrow entrances but there were no issues at all. Would def recommend"
"Great guys, great service and made it all easy for us. These guys work hard so thanks for all you done. Amazing price as well!!"
"Luke and his team where very prompt efficient and hard working. Whilst every thing else about our move to Cornwall seem an expensive struggle. I can honestly say Wealden removals where not. I will be recommending them to family and friends. Great service and pleasure to do business with. Ant and Jane"
"Brillant service, would use them again."
"Friendly efficient staff. I would definitely recommend them to my friends."
"Good approach good staff reasonable charges"
"2 very polite & professional young men, nothing was too much trouble, even after a long drive form Kent to Derbyshire."
"I would totally recommend using this company, the men were extremely friendly, they worked hard, in fact they didn't stop. Everything was moved and put exactly where I requested. Weald Removals relieved my stress totally, they were brilliant even arrived early."
"A first class efficient service from profesional"
"The 3 guys were prompt, friendly and speedy. They were very careful to cover the flooring throughout the house and took care of all my possessions and ensured they had taken everything I wanted moving."
"We highly recommend Weald Removals. Luke and his team have been fantastic. Our move went very smoothly! Thank you Luke."
"Good, friendly, reliable service. Workers get job done as quickly and as efficiently as possible and like to have a laugh while getting the job done"
"“The team at Weald removals were hardworking and friendly and made the move go very smoothly. I would highly recommend using this company to anyone moving house.”"
"We contacted Weald Removals at quite short notice - and then changed the date at even shorter notice. Weald Removals took it all in their stride. Their visit was brief and reassuring, their quote was prompt and very competitive indeed, and their team was both hard-working and good company during what is always a challenging experience. They get top marks from me. I would use them again without a second thought, and I warmly recommend them to anyone contemplating a move."
"We received very good service from the team. They turned up on time, loaded the vans quickly and efficiently, and then drove 225 miles to our new home where they off-loaded - and all in one day! And not a single thing was damaged. Friendly, efficient and hard-working sums them up. I can thoroughly recommend Weald."
"The two Removals lads that turned up to help with our move. Where more than happy to go beyond and above. Nothing was to much trouble for me to do. I would 100% recommend Weald Removals.."
"Absolutely amazing service! Cannot praise the men that helped with my move at very short notice after being letdown by another service!"
Weald Removals & Storage is rated 4.86 based on 43 reviews