Weald Removals & Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Weald Removals & Storage
Read Weald Removals & Storage  Reviews
I so appreciated the kind and understanding Wendy who kept in touch with me on a weekly basis while I was going through this moving trauma.
Then Luke and his team of happy Men were so kind and helpful and made the actual move seem so easy, nothing was too much trouble .
I would definitely recommend them to all my friends, I was totally happy with their service.
Ian Cheary

“Avoid ...They smashed our expensive dining table into four pieces .They have offered no apology and no communication to rectify the problem.We are taking them to court Do not use this very unprofessional company.
In response to your fabricated version of events ...there was an offer by one of your employees to take it "round his dads shed" to look at it but it needed a skilled professional (a term you will not be familiar with)to look at it and they have said it has been damaged beyond repair.We have already taken legal advice and we are covered by the consumer rights act 2015 that states you need to take reasonable care of my furniture .As my table is now in 4 different pieces i think thats a fail.See you in court.Avoid this removal firm
Dear Ian Cheary

We offered to repair the table at a repairer of our choice who assessed the custom built table and indicated the custom table design was not fit for purpose and should have been built more substaitionly and was prepared to build a new frame. You declined our offer and insisted it was delivered to your company choice which we done free of charge on the understanding you didn't take out the aditional liabilty insurance you was offered with your move and therefore it would fall under standard liability which is to the maximum of £40 per item as per the move contract you agreed to when you accepted the quote. Which is industry standard across all removal companies as im sure move assured would have informed you when you contacted them.

I really don't know what more we could have done you had an offer of a repair as a gesture of goodwill but it was declined. If you would like to pursue this through the courts it is your right to explore that option but ultimately we have operated above and beyond industry standard and inlime with our contract.

Kind regards
Weald removals team
............
The 3 guys that moved us were hard working...brilliant at their job..helpfull and just nice guys to be around....
Thank you to all 3 of them..
The move went really well..
Went the extra mile couldn't of asked for a better service. Well done.
Friendly and very efficient. Ate a lot of chocolate biscuits. Would highly recommend.
Good removal service with a friendly and helpful team. Would use again.
Were late but rang. Then only 2 men not the 3 promised (and paid for) for first 2 hours.

Chap in charge was relaxed and confident.

They vanished on journey for an hour and blamed on sat nav- take a break by all means but don’t fib about it.
I was worried where they were with all my possessions!
A box have tipped over in van - again tried to deny it - but when a pair of curtains come out unboxed you know something is amiss!

Left their box of rubbish in my house.

They were ok but let themselves down with avoidable things.
Fantastic service. Made our move completely stress free. Thank you
Hi, Your whole service from booking to moving was superb,the whole team were more than helpful.The two guys who moved us were brilliant and made a stressful day flow so smoothly.Myself and my wife would certainly recommend your service.Thank you so much
The service we received was absolutely brilliant and very professional. We would highly recommend Weald removals to anyone moving addresses.
Only 2 guys on the first day, it dragged on too long, give them credit the 2 lads never stopped all day, a lot better the second day, 3 guys 👍🏼 Overall OK, on time both days, thanks for your efforts, much appreciated.
Friendly and efficient, especially considering the sub zero temperatures. We were moving out of an old cottage with tight spaces and narrow entrances but there were no issues at all. Would def recommend
Great guys, great service and made it all easy for us. These guys work hard so thanks for all you done.
Amazing price as well!!
Luke and his team where very prompt efficient and hard working. Whilst every thing else about our move to Cornwall seem an expensive struggle. I can honestly say Wealden removals where not. I will be recommending them to family and friends. Great service and pleasure to do business with.
Ant and Jane
Brillant service, would use them again.
Friendly efficient staff. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
Good approach good staff reasonable charges
2 very polite & professional young men, nothing was too much trouble, even after a long drive form Kent to Derbyshire.
I would totally recommend using this company, the men were extremely friendly, they worked hard, in fact they didn't stop. Everything was moved and put exactly where I requested. Weald Removals relieved my stress totally, they were brilliant even arrived early.
Weald Removals & Storage is rated 4.73 based on 49 reviews