Weald Removals & Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Weald Removals & Storage
Read Weald Removals & Storage  Reviews
An excellent service received from the moment they came to quote until they settled my Mum in her new home. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They deserve to do well.
Good removals quick and fast very polite will use them again and highly recommended miss m butler
Great guys, very careful and methodical. Would definitely use again!
Very kind and helpful team.
Experts in moving difficult stuff.
And heavy snow did not deter them!
Good removal service with a friendly and helpful team. Would use again.
We accepted the quote based on the friendliness and flexibilty Wendy and Luke showed.
On moving day however we were rather dissapointed that only one mover arrived on time and that he basically had to do all the work to load the van, this included carrying my sofa, king size bed and all my drawers and tables. His name was Darren I belive. Darren was extremely friendly, helpful and polite. Darren didn't complain once about having to do all the work and he did it all to the best of his ability in a preffesional manner.

I feel that not having the other mover there though was extremely unfair to Darren and to myself. For Darren it meant trying to ensure I was happy with the move and situation and for me it meant that the move would take longer and I felt obliged as a person to help Darren with a few things.

I would happily recommend Weald again, provided Darren is the lead mover on the day.
Were late but rang. Then only 2 men not the 3 promised (and paid for) for first 2 hours.

Chap in charge was relaxed and confident.

They vanished on journey for an hour and blamed on sat nav- take a break by all means but don’t fib about it.
I was worried where they were with all my possessions!
A box have tipped over in van - again tried to deny it - but when a pair of curtains come out unboxed you know something is amiss!

Left their box of rubbish in my house.

They were ok but let themselves down with avoidable things.
Only 2 guys on the first day, it dragged on too long, give them credit the 2 lads never stopped all day, a lot better the second day, 3 guys ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Overall OK, on time both days, thanks for your efforts, much appreciated.
............
Ian Cheary

“Avoid ...They smashed our expensive dining table into four pieces .They have offered no apology and no communication to rectify the problem.We are taking them to court Do not use this very unprofessional company.
In response to your fabricated version of events ...there was an offer by one of your employees to take it "round his dads shed" to look at it but it needed a skilled professional (a term you will not be familiar with)to look at it and they have said it has been damaged beyond repair.We have already taken legal advice and we are covered by the consumer rights act 2015 that states you need to take reasonable care of my furniture .As my table is now in 4 different pieces i think thats a fail.See you in court.Avoid this removal firm
Dear Ian Cheary

We offered to repair the table at a repairer of our choice who assessed the custom built table and indicated the custom table design was not fit for purpose and should have been built more substaitionly and was prepared to build a new frame. You declined our offer and insisted it was delivered to your company choice which we done free of charge on the understanding you didn't take out the aditional liabilty insurance you was offered with your move and therefore it would fall under standard liability which is to the maximum of £40 per item as per the move contract you agreed to when you accepted the quote. Which is industry standard across all removal companies as im sure move assured would have informed you when you contacted them.

I really don't know what more we could have done you had an offer of a repair as a gesture of goodwill but it was declined. If you would like to pursue this through the courts it is your right to explore that option but ultimately we have operated above and beyond industry standard and inlime with our contract.

Kind regards