Weald Removals & Storage Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Weald Removals & Storage
"Great guys, very careful and methodical. Would definitely use again!"
"Very kind and helpful team. Experts in moving difficult stuff. And heavy snow did not deter them!"
"Good removal service with a friendly and helpful team. Would use again."
"We accepted the quote based on the friendliness and flexibilty Wendy and Luke showed. On moving day however we were rather dissapointed that only one mover arrived on time and that he basically had to do all the work to load the van, this included carrying my sofa, king size bed and all my drawers and tables. His name was Darren I belive. Darren was extremely friendly, helpful and polite. Darren didn't complain once about having to do all the work and he did it all to the best of his ability in a preffesional manner. I feel that not having the other mover there though was extremely unfair to Darren and to myself. For Darren it meant trying to ensure I was happy with the move and situation and for me it meant that the move would take longer and I felt obliged as a person to help Darren with a few things. I would happily recommend Weald again, provided Darren is the lead mover on the day."
"Were late but rang. Then only 2 men not the 3 promised (and paid for) for first 2 hours. Chap in charge was relaxed and confident. They vanished on journey for an hour and blamed on sat nav- take a break by all means but don’t fib about it. I was worried where they were with all my possessions! A box have tipped over in van - again tried to deny it - but when a pair of curtains come out unboxed you know something is amiss! Left their box of rubbish in my house. They were ok but let themselves down with avoidable things."
"Only 2 guys on the first day, it dragged on too long, give them credit the 2 lads never stopped all day, a lot better the second day, 3 guys πŸ‘πŸΌ Overall OK, on time both days, thanks for your efforts, much appreciated."
"............"