Weald Removals & Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Weald Removals & Storage
Read Weald Removals & Storage  Reviews
We accepted the quote based on the friendliness and flexibilty Wendy and Luke showed. On moving day however we were rather dissapointed that only one mover arrived on time and that he basically had to do all the work to load the van, this included carrying my sofa, king size bed and all my drawers and tables. His name was Darren I belive. Darren was extremely friendly, helpful and polite. Darren didn't complain once about having to do all the work and he did it all to the best of his ability in a preffesional manner. I feel that not having the other mover there though was extremely unfair to Darren and to myself. For Darren it meant trying to ensure I was happy with the move and situation and for me it meant that the move would take longer and I felt obliged as a person to help Darren with a few things. I would happily recommend Weald again, provided Darren is the lead mover on the day.
Extremely happy, great communication and excellent service delivery, would recommend to anyone.
Excellent in every way possible - thank you
An excellent service received from the moment they came to quote until they settled my Mum in her new home. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They deserve to do well.
Good removals quick and fast very polite will use them again and highly recommended miss m butler
Great guys, very careful and methodical. Would definitely use again!
Very kind and helpful team. Experts in moving difficult stuff. And heavy snow did not deter them!
Weald Removals & Storage is rated 4.81 based on 47 reviews