welovemobiles.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend welovemobiles.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read welovemobiles.com Reviews

About welovemobiles.com:

Our business exists to make Mobile Phone & Tablets repairs easier for our customers.

At Smart Genie the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
Our vision was to create a business that exists to to make Mobile Phone & Tablets repairs easier for our clients.

Our service is designed to give you access and complete choice on how and when you want your device repaired.

steve@wedigitalgroup.com

Tell us how welovemobiles.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Phone wasn’t charging and got my battery repacked with these guys. They came to my work and repaired it in 20 mins. Amazing.
Sent my iPad to have the screen repaired and new battery... excellent service received iPad back all fixed !! Will definitely use service again.
Used these guys when I smashed the screen on my iPhone X.
They replaced the screen the same day, great service and value.
Would recommend!
I sent my phone over for screen and back housing repair. Very fast and reasonably priced service! Very satisfied, would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to get their device repaired quick and easy!
Excellent service, would definitely use the shop/service again
Refreshing to find a company that does everything it says, good service, would definitely recommend and use again.
Excellent service I posted my iPhone x in and received back in less than 48 hours! will definitely use again.
Got a great price for 2 iPads Pros, great service and quick payment, would use again.
JuicyApples were very helpful in assisting me to overcome several problems encountered when reloading GoDaddy services onto a new account. Highly recommended, particularly if you're struggling with technical details.
I had two problems with my I pad and I phone holding charge....
The advice given was logical and I will follow it.
I am so glad we have a specialist computer shop in Rye.
Sold my iPad got the money I wonted for it happy
Very good service from Jake who got my computers working beautifully and efficent friendly staff in the shop too. JUST what Rye needs...!!
Excellent knowledge of the product and fast service, extremely pleased with my purchase.
Just sold my Iphone 7 for a great price! Had a bit of wear and tear but found this was the better price out there.

Thanks JuicyApples! I will likely use you again
Needed some product advice, the customer service made it easy.... When I am ready to sell would definitely choose this company... Thanks for the free advise x
Easy to deal with, all information and instructions perfectly clear. And I got a good price.
Got a great price for my macBook air..... Picked up the next day
Paid on same day as promised, great service! will use again.
Many thanks
A pleasure to deal with. Very quick, friendly and informative at all times
Got a good price and everything happened nice and quickly. Would recommend!
Sold 12 ipads we had in our business, collected the next day, recieved money in to account within 24 hours. Many thanks will be a returning customer.
welovemobiles.com is rated 5.00 based on 67 reviews