welovemobiles.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend welovemobiles.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read welovemobiles.com Reviews

About welovemobiles.com:

Our business exists to make Mobile Phone & Tablets repairs easier for our customers.

At Smart Genie the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
Our vision was to create a business that exists to to make Mobile Phone & Tablets repairs easier for our clients.

Our service is designed to give you access and complete choice on how and when you want your device repaired.

steve@wedigitalgroup.com

Tell us how welovemobiles.com made you happy
Steve and his team are professional and efficient. They came to y office, collected my mobile and it was fixed and returned super fast. Thank you and I highly recommend using we love mobiles.
Booked a screen repair for my Samsung S10 plus, technician arrived same day and fixed my phone in his vehicle. Great service with excellent COVID awareness.
I used the website ask the expert page, had a problem with my iPhone 8 not charging, booked an one2one call, excellent service. Solved the problem.
Created a business account and made an order for repairs, they were able to deliver a swift and outstanding service the very next day, incredibly happy with my purchase!
Excellent professional service, impressive speed & efficiency.
High quality service ,
Booked a repair on a Sunday morning phone was repaired the same day. repair man fixed the phone in his van, so didnt need to come into the house. Great service.
Got these guys out to fix a couple of iPads in our office . Managed to fix same day which was a helpful. Professional service Technician very helpful.
Excellent customer service and a speedy repair. Would definitely use again!
Brilliant service! Cheap! And fast! Very reliable! Used them twice now!
Phone got water damaged, I sent it off and got it back repaired in a couple of days. Thanks
Really cheap battery replacement. Was really good. Would recommend
Great service, they came to my office and my fixed my phone then and here
Phone wasn’t charging and got my battery repacked with these guys. They came to my work and repaired it in 20 mins. Amazing.
Sent my iPad to have the screen repaired and new battery... excellent service received iPad back all fixed !! Will definitely use service again.
Used these guys when I smashed the screen on my iPhone X. They replaced the screen the same day, great service and value. Would recommend!
I sent my phone over for screen and back housing repair. Very fast and reasonably priced service! Very satisfied, would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to get their device repaired quick and easy!
Excellent service, would definitely use the shop/service again
Refreshing to find a company that does everything it says, good service, would definitely recommend and use again.
Excellent service I posted my iPhone x in and received back in less than 48 hours! will definitely use again.
welovemobiles.com is rated 4.99 based on 79 reviews