Wayland Games Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Wayland Games

How would you rate Wayland Games ?

"I had a bad experience where I ordered multiple items, one of which was not in stock but available to order. For weeks I pressed them to ask where my remaining item was and they kept replying they would expect with the next back order. This would go on for weeks. Their communication was polite, quick and prompt, but kept giving false promises. In the end I received some of the items ahead, while I finally had to open a dispute on PayPal to ask for a refund for the one which they, ultimately, couldn't offer. I would order here ONLY if you are sure the listed items are in stock."
"My go-to place for WWII products such as Bolt Action and plastic soldier company."
"Pre-ordered a few board games, all turned up on time. Happy days."
"A massive range of games and miniatures. The website is excellent and the prices are good. Sometimes the things I want are out of stock and take a while to get in stock. But otherwise great."
"Well priced items and also quick delivery when in stock"
Wayland Games is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews