Waveney River Centre Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Waveney River Centre
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Jenny Andrews
"Beautiful location with excellent lodges and facilities"
K M Glencross
"Love this place, I had an unfortunate accident on my way into the park and hit the kerb and completely destroyed one side of my motor mover, luckily they had a great team of engineers who took the time to put things right the reception staff where super to. After putting our caravan right and going the extra mile to help us we went on to have a great holiday, it was an amazing place and we had a superb holiday there, free swimming pool, free games room an amazing pub and a shop on site, my only problem was there is no cash machine there. That aside it’s got amazing views and a great park for kids and lots of great walks and lots of stuff for everyone and all ages. Thank for making our holiday a great one."
David Grace
"Well.. What a lovely weekend we have just had at Waveney River Centre. It poured with rain all weekend but mattered not a jot! Fabulous site with attentive friendly staff in a stunning location. Thanks we will be back xx"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Fantastic time, just chilled out after Xmas. Extremely friendly staff, lodge immaculately clean,food second to none. We have even spoilt ourselves with a massage every week, absolute heaven!! We would love to come back for summer sun. Thank you"
Thanks so much for a great review! We're glad you had such a nice time, and look forward to seeing you again!
"Brilliant place, but I will be emailing a complaint about one of the bar staff."
"The location and accommodation is amazing, but as we specifically chose this location because it has hot tubs the fact ours didn’t appear to be cleaned or have chlorine levels checked during our stay (couldn’t see through the water on the 2nd day and there was scum on the surface) plus the fact from the Saturday afternoon onwards the temperature dropped continually until it was below 30 degrees on the Sunday morning, very disappointing as we all wanted a last minute dip before we checked out. If it wasn’t for this we would have happily rebooked for next year as everything else was lovely."
"The staff at reception and in the Waveney inn are very friendly and welcoming and the site facilities are great. However our lodge was dirty, there were thick cobwebs everywhere, found a unpleasant item under the bed and the corners of the rooms were thick with dust. Some of the furniture in the lodge is looking pretty tired and worn which would of been fine if the place had been properly cleaned but it just added to the dissatisfaction. The hot tub was clean thankfully and we thought that and the pool were great. I don’t think we will book to come back though as such uncleanliness is an offput."
"Everything was perfect. Only comment would be that double bed is too small for 2 people. Only stress, was the 9.30am check out time policy. With kids in tow, this was not a nice experience. We have stayed in numerous other lodges with hot tubs and check out has been 10am earliest. It just gives you that extra time needed to get kids up and get going. Otherwise, a very enjoyable week."
Thanks, David! We're glad you enjoyed your stay here, and look forward to seeing you again :)

We take your comment on board about the departure times. The departure time is that early so that we can make sure that we have the time to give the lodge a thorough clean before the next guests arrive, but we'll always look to improve, so thank you for bringing it up :)
"I like the Waveney river centre however to be faced with already paying the full payment for the yurt and then to be face with having to pay £100 on arrival for any damage that may occur during your stay has highly put me off and made me think about weather I would be able to come back again. The reason for this is I’m on minimum wage with a buget but like to have an experience every now again which is why we came to the yurt but I don’t have £100 just sitting in my account ready to be paid like that until we have left and they no there is no damages. I was lucky on this occasion that my mum was with me as I would have had to leave there and then because I would have been unable to pay the £100 I think this needs to be made a lot more clearer when booking and paying for the yurt as I Did not have a clue about the £100 until I was asked for it when booking in. I think Another thing that you need to bare in mind is the yurt only costs £60 a night at this time of year and £100 is a lot of money to just find just liked that I think A more realistic amount for damages should be thought of around the region of £50 max"
Hi, thanks for the feedback. We are listening to your thoughts and opinions and are always looking for things to improve. We hope you had a nice time otherwise :)
Waveney River Centre is rated 4.34 based on 916 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access