Watch Strap Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watch Strap Style
Read Watch Strap Style Reviews

About Watch Strap Style:

Watch Strap Style a UK retailer of quality watch straps. We have over 16,000 different types, styles and colours of straps, all orders placed before 3 PM include free next working day delivery.

hello@watchstrapstyle.co.uk

Watch Strap Style, 9-10 Cross Street, Preston

Tell us how Watch Strap Style made you happy
I'm really pleased with my replacement watch strap. The quality is excellent and is clearly great value.
Good quality, fitted perfectly. Exactly as described.
This site gives clear information about the strap that you need for a particular model of watch. The price is keen - a fraction of what I would pay on the High Street. Delivery is prompt. The strap to replace the tired original for my 1996 Heuer Monza is of high quality manufacture and perfect. Easy to fit yourself. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Good quality robust and easily fitted
No hassle, satisfactory customer service. What more could you want ?
Good quality and good value for money. Easy to order and delivered promptly
The watch strap has not arrived and a full refund was given. Excellent service
Excellent service and delivery
Can’t thank you enough for your advice. You were so helpful. The strap fits perfectly.
Great quality of strap, very much like the genuine. However it's much smaller than the genuine strap and feels way too small on the wrist, wearing it on almost the last hole feels awkward so not completely happy.
Have bought lots of straps from Watch Strap Style and all of them have been excellent. Great choice of colours and sizes. Good quality and speedy delivery.
Just what l wanted, excellent quality, and it arrived really quickly. I will definitely buy from this company again. KC Wiltshire
Excellent, More than pleased good price and quality.
Great value for money, nice strap
Excellent service. Good quality, good value leather strap which arrived in perfect condition only the day after ordering.
Good quality item: exactly as described at a good price and really good service. Would recommend
The watch strap was sent promptly,it was easy to fit and looks good.It is a well made strap which I would not hesitate in recommending to others
Next day delivery of quality straps
Lovely strap, delivered quickly, very thoughtful to send both silver and gold fastening.
Very pleased with the Mayfair Super croc embossed leather straps. I now own the Grey and Brown colors. I intend to order the Black version to replace my Black gator strap from a different company. The Mayfair straps appear to me to be slightly darker than the website pictures. This is exactly what I wanted! The happy end of a long search for the right color croc or gator straps to suit my preference.
Watch Strap Style is rated 4.77 based on 321 reviews