Watchfinder Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Watchfinder

How would you rate Watchfinder?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
James Hoyt

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Watchfinder in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"GREEDY GREEDY PEOPLE THAT LIE! A company called Watchfinder.co.uk has my Rare Vintage Omega Watch (value $15-17,000) I sent it to them back in December for them to appraise and use as a exchange for another watch I wanted. The watch they shipped me was damaged in shipment (improperly packaged and under insured at $1,000)I have a letter from FedEx they denied the claim. They refuse to return my watch until I pay them £ 250. They are claiming I damaged the watch case? They are angry with me because I gave them a BAD review on TRUSTPILOT they are using my watch to get me to remove the negative comments. this is EXTORTION! I have filled a fraud complaint with actionfraud.police.uk and have a case number. I want my watch back but do not trust these people to send them money, they have lied to me twice now. I have a total of $575.66 out of pocket . Deposit/shipping/customs fee's. I'm a Senior Citizen and Navy Veteran living on a fixed income, this is a Scam they use to get Rare High Value Watches to then resell.I fear my watch is LONG GONE! They pray on the Elderly that may be going through a financial hardship. Warn your readers about these Grey Market Pirates!"
"GREEDY GREEDY PEOPLE THAT LIE! NOW> EXTORTION! EXTORTION! GREEDY GREEDY PEOPLE THAT LIE! Its very sad dealing with these people at WATCHFINDER that have NO MORAL CHARACTER ! They know I'm a Senior Citizen and Navy Veteran but continue to take full advantage of me. I have told them I live on a fixed income and have now spent $575.66 in shipping Customs &Deposit that they tell me will not be refunded. Plus they hold my Vintage Omega Watch hostage demanding I remove my REVIEW here on TRUST PILOT before it will be returned EXTORTION?"
Corina Mila
"By finding the watch I was looking for"
"The whole experience was made easy . The customer service was 5 star friendly and very helpful I bought my watch at lunchtime and received​ it at 11 o'clock the next day it's was like new I would highly recommend."
Watchfinder is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews