Watchfinder Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Watchfinder
01AM
1AM

How would you rate Watchfinder ?

"If it was possible to give 0 starts i would, i purchased a 20k AP from them in December 2017, after inspection from the makers of the watch it was clear this watch had not been inspected correctly prior to me buying it. After a hefty bill to correct it watchfinder accept no responsibilty and will not provide information of there authorised work shop and the process, they have basically lied to me and i will never be using this company again, I suggest anyone looking to buy from them DOESN'T. I feel extremely let down, STAY CLEAR OF THESE COWBOYS"
"GREEDY GREEDY PEOPLE THAT LIE! A company called Watchfinder.co.uk has my Rare Vintage Omega Watch (value $15-17,000) I sent it to them back in December for them to appraise and use as a exchange for another watch I wanted. The watch they shipped me was damaged in shipment (improperly packaged and under insured at $1,000)I have a letter from FedEx they denied the claim. They refuse to return my watch until I pay them £ 250. They are claiming I damaged the watch case? They are angry with me because I gave them a BAD review on TRUSTPILOT they are using my watch to get me to remove the negative comments. this is EXTORTION! I have filled a fraud complaint with actionfraud.police.uk and have a case number. I want my watch back but do not trust these people to send them money, they have lied to me twice now. I have a total of $575.66 out of pocket . Deposit/shipping/customs fee's. I'm a Senior Citizen and Navy Veteran living on a fixed income, this is a Scam they use to get Rare High Value Watches to then resell.I fear my watch is LONG GONE! They pray on the Elderly that may be going through a financial hardship. Warn your readers about these Grey Market Pirates!"
"GREEDY GREEDY PEOPLE THAT LIE! NOW> EXTORTION! EXTORTION! GREEDY GREEDY PEOPLE THAT LIE! Its very sad dealing with these people at WATCHFINDER that have NO MORAL CHARACTER ! They know I'm a Senior Citizen and Navy Veteran but continue to take full advantage of me. I have told them I live on a fixed income and have now spent $575.66 in shipping Customs &Deposit that they tell me will not be refunded. Plus they hold my Vintage Omega Watch hostage demanding I remove my REVIEW here on TRUST PILOT before it will be returned EXTORTION?"
"By finding the watch I was looking for"
"The whole experience was made easy . The customer service was 5 star friendly and very helpful I bought my watch at lunchtime and received​ it at 11 o'clock the next day it's was like new I would highly recommend."
Watchfinder is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews