Watchfinder Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Watchfinder
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Watchfinder made you happy

Telephone
"I purchased what I thought to be a genuine Cartier blue ballon watch from the Canary Wharf London branch. The watch was sold to me in a Cartier box with the Cartier booklet and certificate which is stamped with the authorised Cartier dealer. I was informed this was a new watch which they had just come in. The watch kept stopping so I brought back to the Canary Wharf store and I was informed I had not wound the watch enough and assured this was the issue. Whilst wearing the watch a screw fell out and I again brought the watch back to the shop. They informed me that they would send it to there watchmakers to have the screw replaced. I emailed as after two weeks heard nothing and was informed they are sending it to Cartier in Switzerland and this will take up to six weeks. Six weeks later I emailed again and was informed the watch has been found to have fake parts in it and would I like a replacement or as I am within my guarantee have my money back. I spoke with the manager and informed her of my concerns of the company selling a fake watch and had the screw not fallen out I would have not been aware and asked how this watch was not picked up on. The manager informed me not all watches go through there full checks so, when The manager asked if I would would like a replacement I said no would you want a replacement when your sold a fake watch and she said no She wouldn’t. please be aware if you purchase anything to have it thoroughly checked."
Are you Watchfinder? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Watchfinder receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Nothing more than a second hand car dealer... Avoid at all costs, very amateurish outfit, take ages to value your watch and then kick in the nuts with a really low value. Best bit took nearly 2 weeks to get the watch back, but they rang me several times asking if I'd changed my mind. Got a great price from Blowers of Hull nearly 2k over the WF valuation. Lots of back feedback out there and believe me it's justified."
"If it was possible to give 0 starts i would, i purchased a 20k AP from them in December 2017, after inspection from the makers of the watch it was clear this watch had not been inspected correctly prior to me buying it. After a hefty bill to correct it watchfinder accept no responsibilty and will not provide information of there authorised work shop and the process, they have basically lied to me and i will never be using this company again, I suggest anyone looking to buy from them DOESN'T. I feel extremely let down, STAY CLEAR OF THESE COWBOYS"
"GREEDY GREEDY PEOPLE THAT LIE! A company called Watchfinder.co.uk has my Rare Vintage Omega Watch (value $15-17,000) I sent it to them back in December for them to appraise and use as a exchange for another watch I wanted. The watch they shipped me was damaged in shipment (improperly packaged and under insured at $1,000)I have a letter from FedEx they denied the claim. They refuse to return my watch until I pay them £ 250. They are claiming I damaged the watch case? They are angry with me because I gave them a BAD review on TRUSTPILOT they are using my watch to get me to remove the negative comments. this is EXTORTION! I have filled a fraud complaint with actionfraud.police.uk and have a case number. I want my watch back but do not trust these people to send them money, they have lied to me twice now. I have a total of $575.66 out of pocket . Deposit/shipping/customs fee's. I'm a Senior Citizen and Navy Veteran living on a fixed income, this is a Scam they use to get Rare High Value Watches to then resell.I fear my watch is LONG GONE! They pray on the Elderly that may be going through a financial hardship. Warn your readers about these Grey Market Pirates!"
"GREEDY GREEDY PEOPLE THAT LIE! NOW> EXTORTION! EXTORTION! GREEDY GREEDY PEOPLE THAT LIE! Its very sad dealing with these people at WATCHFINDER that have NO MORAL CHARACTER ! They know I'm a Senior Citizen and Navy Veteran but continue to take full advantage of me. I have told them I live on a fixed income and have now spent $575.66 in shipping Customs &Deposit that they tell me will not be refunded. Plus they hold my Vintage Omega Watch hostage demanding I remove my REVIEW here on TRUST PILOT before it will be returned EXTORTION?"
"By finding the watch I was looking for"
"The whole experience was made easy . The customer service was 5 star friendly and very helpful I bought my watch at lunchtime and received​ it at 11 o'clock the next day it's was like new I would highly recommend."
Watchfinder is rated 2.00 based on 8 reviews