Watch Warehouse Reviews

Read Watch Warehouse Reviews

0115 9 400 500

info@watchwarehouse.co.uk

Tell us how Watch Warehouse made you happy
The watch didn't arrive as quickly as I thought it might, so I contacted Watch Warehouse customer service and they were very helpful, pointing out that Royal Mail don't always stick to the delivery window. Good contact here.
Watch was very well priced and when it arrived I found out the reason, maybe. Two links needed to be removed to fit my wife's wrist but when examining the screw pins to be removed, in order to release the links, someone had been there before on every single screw head and made a real mess of them. I didn't think I could do anything to remove the pins so I took the watch to a jeweler, who said he could. It cost £12 to have the links removed and the watch was still a good price but very inconvenient to have to do that! Maybe someone could examine returns a bit more thoroughly so that this doesn't happen?
Good morning,
Thank you for raising your concerns and I do wish to apologise this has happened as we only deal with brand new unworn items so I am unsure as to why this has happened and I will of course raise this with our returns department. As a gesture of good will I have refunded the £12 back to your account that was incurred. I do wish to apologise for this matter.
Kind regards,