WasteOnline Reviews

About WasteOnline:

Skip Hire. Have your skip delivered within 24 hours anywhere in the UK

contactus@wasteonline.uk

River Torne House, 323 Bawtry Road, Doncaster

The delivery date was delayed at short notice from a Friday to the following Monday. The collection was booked for the 17th June but was not collected until the 24th June. The emails sent from the site address owner enquiring when the collection would be made were ignored. I won't be ordering another skip through this company again.
My skip arrived on time and was collected on the day as arranged
Very good
very good price, good communication and delivery and collection times as promised. highly recommendend
Very impressed with the service we received.
Exceptionally poor service requested Friday collection and still not collected on Monday . Only means of communication is by email with very non comital responses
Had to chase for skip delivery multiple times. Had I chase for skip pickup. Skip still in my drive despite being told it was booked in. I understand the 72 hour thing in the Ts and Cs however and sorry to one job you but it’s not hard. Won’t use again
I placed the order for my skip & was told it would be delivered on the following Tuesday. Then I got an email saying that it couldn't be delivered until Wednesday. Then I got another email saying it would be delivered on the Thursday. It was duly delivered on the Thursday.....at 6.15am Thus waking not only my client up but most of the neighbours as well. I doubt very much that I will be using this company again. Shoddy service all round.
Didn’t deliver on promises made
I find it amazing that I have been sent this for feedback for a skip that was delivered a day late after chasing 3 times and was due for collection 2 days ago and is still sitting on my drive! If you want a reliable service and the skip on time, find another company
My skip got picked up 3 days early and was also in a really bad location
Didn't deliver skip on the day advised.
The customer service is only online. They will not specify when the delivery is happening. With us they actually delivered to the wrong place, and then despite assuring us they would move it on that day, they didn't turn up. It was placed on 2 resident parking spots so really really BIG complaints from the neighbourhood. Then they couldn't pick it up days later because cars were parked around it, because it was in the wrong place. They then gave us a £160 charge for failed uplift. ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS . There is no phone number and, indeed the issue is still ongoing. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, IT IS A FRAUD
Good service, zero hassle!
Hi Huw, Thanks for the great comments, we're glad you found our service stress free and efficient! Many thanks, The WasteOnline Team
Quick delivery. No hassle.
I was really impressed with WasteOnline. The skip was delivered and picked up promptly, was a good price and was placed exactly where I asked the gentleman to place it. I will definitely use them again.
WasteOnline 5 star review on 30th March 2021 WasteOnline 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Hi Ruth, we are so pleased to hear that the skip was delivered exactly as you would have hoped! Thanks again, the WasteOnline Team.
Excellent service.
Prompt, efficient, courteous.
Hi Will, thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it. We are pleased that WasteOnline could provide a great service. The WasteOnline Team.
The reason I have given this review is that I asked for an early collection and it was approved, however the skip is still on my drive. I was texted on the morning at 8.30 stating that the skip would be collected from between 7.30 am till 7pm. This did not happen after waiting in all day. I am now stuck with a skip all weekend and don’t know if it will be collected on Monday. Till that point a great service, now with no communication it has turned into a not so great service.
Hi Stuart, We are so sorry that the collection was delayed. This kind of feedback is very important to us and will be used to ensure that these rare occurrences are minimised in the future. Your Feedback has been passed on to our customer service department. The WasteOnline Team.
Pick up was great. Ordered large skip. Upon delivery given all sorts of warnings about not overloading as we were doing our drive way. ( weak concrete, soil and wood) ended up worrying about everything we put in the skip. When came to pick up driver moved easily and was unconcerned with weight at all. We are just a household doing basic jobs not a construction site- we paid 300+ for this skip and felt like we could not use it. Also have used companies in the past that empty and replace free- this company wanted to recharge the 300. Never again.
We're so sorry you didn't find WasteOnline to be up to standard. We take customer feedback very seriously and will look to review our communication & update system to better inform customers of any issues. Please get in touch with us if you have any more concerns. Thank you, The WasteOnline Team.
WasteOnline is rated 4.61 based on 2,615 reviews