Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waste King Skip Hire Limited
Read Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

About Waste King Skip Hire Limited:

Nationwide Skip Hire & Waste Removal

With access to over 1,000 depots across the UK, Waste King provides a comprehensive, nationwide skip hire and two-man team waste removal service.

Its national skip hire service includes all sizes of skips and roll-on/ -offs, including mini-skips, maxi-skips and six to eight yard builders’ skips.

We not only offer same day or next day skip delivery anywhere in the UK but we can also complete your collection within 48 hours of your call.

Moreover, because the skips are sourced locally, the resulting savings in transport costs are passed to our customers via more competitive prices.

In addition, we guarantee to recycle as much as possible of the contents of the skip – thereby reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill and, thus, reducing the impact of waste on the environment.

If you need any help with choosing the most appropriate size of skip for your needs, talk to us. We can give you the advice you need.

info@wasteking.co.uk

Unit 25 Old airfield Industrial Estate

Arrived 4 hours after expected costing me half a day wasted.
Office does not talk to people doing job.
Only removed half of waste they were supposed to causing me extra expense to get it moved.
Left site strewn with rubbish and damaged property.
Ignored complaint completely.
A waste of time.
I am Rachel's Dad I booked and paid for a service from you which I did not receive . I explained that the collection was two piles of rubbish some 60m apart described where they were and was assured that was ok , however two idiots turned up (Any Trash ) and were not having two pick ups they made up the excuse that one pile was more than six yards ! Even though I had been told by the first company who came round to quote that both piles was just less than six yards . I had been told by your operator that you had the option of a van and two men no mention was made of sending another company . The service was nothing short of diabolical. I phoned and complained and was told by your operator that she would send me the photos of the rubbish . That was the last I heard from you , I did not get a reply to my email asking for a refund of part of the fee I paid so I could hire a reputable company , nothing came I would have considered £100 appropriate.
I was promised the skip would be on site Monday morning, yet nothing turned up and after many phone calls I was informed it wouldn’t be until the Tuesday as the person who took the booking the previous week was off sick on the Friday and no had done anything with the booking , I had 3 men on site to dig out at the cost of £450 for the day yet was compensated £30, so your company has cost me a fortune, not very professional at all, poor customer service.
Didn't pick up a skip for about a week and we had to chase
POOR SERVICE WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
Hi sorry that you feel you got bad service for us.
if you would like to email me at Andrew.laidler@wasteking.co.uk
I will look in to this for you.
Ordered and paid online. Skip did not arrive on the date it was due. Called the office, spoke to multiple people, kept being told they couldn't get hold of anyone in "transport". No one was able to tell me what was going on and when I would receive the skip. It was the same next day so I asked for my money back. I was told this would be done within 5 days. One week later, still no sign of my refund so I had to chase them again, was told that someone forgot to pass it on to "accounts". While everyone I spoke was polite and professional, nobody actually followed through and did what they said they were going to do.
Awful service left nearly all of my waste
Waste King Skip Hire Limited is rated 4.56 based on 150 reviews