Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waste King Skip Hire Limited
Read Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

About Waste King Skip Hire Limited:

Nationwide Skip Hire & Waste Removal

With access to over 1,000 depots across the UK, Waste King provides a comprehensive, nationwide skip hire and two-man team waste removal service.

Its national skip hire service includes all sizes of skips and roll-on/ -offs, including mini-skips, maxi-skips and six to eight yard builders’ skips.

We not only offer same day or next day skip delivery anywhere in the UK but we can also complete your collection within 48 hours of your call.

Moreover, because the skips are sourced locally, the resulting savings in transport costs are passed to our customers via more competitive prices.

In addition, we guarantee to recycle as much as possible of the contents of the skip – thereby reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill and, thus, reducing the impact of waste on the environment.

If you need any help with choosing the most appropriate size of skip for your needs, talk to us. We can give you the advice you need.

info@wasteking.co.uk

Unit 25 Old airfield Industrial Estate

First skip great second skip no invoice because your computers went down. I need an invoice because this is part of costs on my late father's house clearance. I have telephoned several times
Quick and very efficient. They took away all waste without any problems.
Prompt. Polite. Efficient. Professional. Well priced. Flexible.
Good excellent service recommend people friend can use this company without doubt
Used Waste King for the first time last week and will make sure I keep their number for the future. Polite, thoughtful and efficient, an excellent service that I will happily recommend.
Excellent and efficient service. Highly recommended.
Adequate service if a little expensive
Excellent service - would definitely recommend and will be using again! Thank you very much
Great service
Outstanding from start to finish would use them again if required
Thanks Mark
very prompt and efficient service provided by Jackie and the guys who cleared the contents of the house. The phone call the day before the collection to advise the time of arrival was much appreciated. Would highly recommend this service to family and friends.
Thanks for the feed back Sharon , I will pass it on to the team
Thank you please collect the skip G Webb
Hi Mr Webb. All booked on for you
Would use again.
Last minute needed to clear our shop fittings fantastic service
Thanks Elaine
Very polite and very professional service Thank you. Steve.
Arrived on time, no hassle with delivery or collection.
Fantastic job arrived when they said it would, driver very helpful and polite Great service
thanks for the feed back James
Waste King is without doubt the best company I have had the pleasure to deal with. Everyone was so friendly, very professional & went out of their way to help me, keeping me informed & updated every step of the way. Customer service at it's best, thank you.
Hi Paul, Thank you for the feed back. Will pass it on to the team.
The gentleman who arrived to remove my rubbish were very polite and helpful they cleared the items away quickly and tided up after themselves. Highly recommended service and I will be using it again.
Very professional and polite throughout booking process. There was a delay in the collection but I was notified immediately, provided with the reason for the delay and assured the collection would still take place. The gentleman who contacted me regarding the delay was really lovely and informative!
Waste King Skip Hire Limited is rated 4.55 based on 148 reviews