Walters of Oxford Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Walters of Oxford

How would you rate Walters of Oxford ?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
s d

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Walters of Oxford in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
S D Dracup
"I ordered a made to measure Oxford Half Blue college blazer and was utterly delighted with the fit, fabric and cut of this classic piece which will give me years of good wear. An ideal and versatile addition to any wardrobe, tailored and delivered exactly to schedule. Thank you, Walters."
Walters of Oxford is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews