Walker Gas Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Walker Gas
"Very helpful and quick. No issues at all."
"Very helpful and quick. No issues at all."
"Fast service"
"A more concise time for the appointment would have been better than an open day."
"Quick and efficient service, Simon very pleasant"
"Fast service"
"Welcome ed service that came on time and informed when it would take place"
"Had good communication in advance and the engineer arrived when he said he would. The work was carried out without fuss and Colin cleared up afterwards and took the old radiator away. Thanks"
"Excellent all round. Thanks!"
"Fast and friendly."
"Colin was very polite, professional and efficient at finding our fault and repairing it in no time at all."
"Excellent service, 1st class communication skills and excellent product knowledge."
"I was a bit disappointed with not being kept informed on the progress of my boiler and I know whilst you have to order parts sometimes but I was six days without hot water which was dam awful"
"Very poor service from Homeserve, communication between their office and walkers poor !!! Very stressful experience! No issues with engineer Paul, on all occsasions was very professional and polite, certainly knows his stuff. Mr Stewart"
"Happy with everything"
"Have serviced our boiler for the last two years. Reliable and would recommend 👍"
"Engineer Colin MacDonald"
"Your workmen arrive at the agreed time and do a proper job. You are expensive compared to some but as I am able to rely on a high standard of work I pay the premium price."
"Engineer Paul very thorough & efficient, service1st class."
"Engineer arrived after a warning call. Got straight to work making sure everything was clean and our furnishings were protected. Explained what he was doing and gave us a report of the condition of our fire and boiler."
Walker Gas is rated 4.42 based on 36 reviews