Waitrose Reviews

Waitrose have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices. Full Insights

89% of reviewers recommend Waitrose

How would you rate Waitrose ?

"Locks heath is my local Waitrose. its very poor the list just goes on and on, and they don't do anything about the problems( even when you ring head office0 local for me but I would not use otherwise. Staff and are rude and unhelpful."
"I m poor nurse good quality"
"After 31 years shopping here it's just as good with friendly service even though i am not a big spender."
"Great selection of provisions and cheery and helpful staff. Will surely return on a regular basis."
"Bought a corn fed free range chicken today in Canterbury Waitrose. The store was almost deserted. It looked exactly the same as the ones being sold in Morrisons for £2 less. Taste will tell. Much too expensive in there."
"I found a full size gluten free cake for only £4.00 (My husband is coeliac). I believe it was this price because it was undecorated. A cake of a similar size in other shops (decorated) is generally around the £8 mark, so very pleased - since glutenfree foods are always very expensive."
"Well I do not really know as I never shop there, but one thing is for sure. When you see mostly 5 star reviews you know there is something fishy going on, like company staff reviews. Come on Waitrose. We can see through it all."
"The staff are very helpful. The shops always look clean and tidy"
"There products and produce are always in good condition and I can find items there I can find nowhere else."
"Their range of organic products and high quality."
"Fantastic service always."
"Excellent stock and brilliant service"
L
"Fantastic service and good value for money. Great deal on fireworks."
"Staff friendly and knowedgable"
"they are helpful if you ask where a product and the girls on the till always offer help"
"The quality is by far better than Sainsbury’s and Tesco. It might be a bit more expensive that low-cost supermarkets, but it pays off as higher quality food usually means better health."
"excellent food helpful staff and fast delivery on time too"
"The total shopping experience with Waitrose is an excellent one. Good quality products, plenty of special offers and the level of staff service is second to none."
"The prices are higher than branded goods from other supermarkets. The price of salads, vegetables and fruit are also higher but the quality is not good. Own brand is poor quality."
"good quality food and gifts in store. Great staff - always helpful"
Waitrose is rated 4.53 based on 55 reviews