Wafflemeister UK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Wafflemeister UK

How would you rate Wafflemeister UK ?

"I used to go to Wafflemeister quite often but recently not only have the prices increased to ridiculous amounts (from £3.50 to £5.40 for a milkshake) but their staff keeps changing which brings down the quality of the food, as this new people are still learning how to make the food, but also it diminishes the sense of familiarity you feel with the place. On top of this the staff is not that welcoming ( recently I stood at the counter for 15 minutes before the lady that was on duty stopped chatting to one of the clients about private matters and served me) and they take forever to deliver your order, which does not help justify the price increases If I have to be honest. Another good company down the money path - its a pity"
Wafflemeister UK is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews