Vype e-cigarettes Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Vype e-cigarettes

How would you rate Vype e-cigarettes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jon Manson
Verified Buyer
"No messy filling liquids. Just click open the cover, unscrew the cartridge and screw in another one, refit cap and away we go. So simple I dont know why I didnt buy one years ago!"
Jennifer James
Verified Buyer
"The etank pro is wonderful."
"Vype products are very good quality and the E Pen is easy to keep clean. Ordering is easy and delivery is very speedy."
"I have the normal bye very good but ordered bye pro and it had a burning censorious when I puffed it so not going to use it"
"It did not make me happy"
Hello and thank you for your e-mail. A member of the Customer Care Team will contact you soon.
"So far, so good - charges well, vapes last about three days, vape liquid easy to insert."
Hello. Thank you for your feedback, and we are glad to hear that you like using your eBox and eTank Pro devices. Should you have any queries about our devices or eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team, who will be happy to help on: 0800 133 7350, or e-mail at: info@govype.com.
John Young
Verified Buyer
"You get that kick from vype products that I don't seem to from other e-cigarette brands and iv tried most of them, that and they're supreme reliability and design is why I wouldn't buy anything else, I have the pebble the pen the e-tank and e-box which says it all!"
Hello John. Thank you for your feedback, and we are glad to hear, that you are enjoying using our devices. Should you have any queries, about any of our devices or eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (between the hours of 09:00 - 17:00, Mondays to Fridays), or e-mail at: info@govype.com, and a member of the team will be happy to assist.
"So far OK. Bought a pack of 5. 1 is fine, 1 is bent but fine, 1 is totally burnt out. The other 2 I haven't tried."
Hello and thank you for your feedback. A member of the Customer Care Team will contact you soon.
Tracey Storey
Verified Buyer
"Stops me smoking but a bit expensive"
Hello Tracey. Thank you for your feedback, and we are glad to hear that you are enjoying the transition from cigarettes to vaping. Should you have any queries about our products, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays between the hours of 09:00 - 17:00), or info@govype.com.
Marvin Gatus
Verified Buyer
"I'm happy to use but next month star using"
Hello Marvin. Thank you for your feedback. If you have any queries about our devices or eLiquids, the Customer Care Team can be contacted on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 09:00 - 17:00), or info@govype.com, and a member of the team will be happy to assist.
Andrew Allen
Verified Buyer
"good clean fun ! quick and easy !"
Hello Andrew, and thank you for your feedback. It is nice to hear that you are enjoying using your device. If you have any queries, about our devices or eLiquids, the Customer Care Team are available to assist. They can be contacted by telephone on: 0800 133 7350, or e-mail at: info@govype.com.
Peter Driver
Verified Buyer
"I have tried many types of Vaping but the E Pen is best by far so simple to use no mess just unscrew the empty one and screw on the new one simple as that flavours to suit most tastes brilliant. Paul"
Hello Peter, and thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying using your ePen device, which is our most popular device. Should you have any queries, about any of our devices or eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team, who will be happy to help you on: 0800 133 7350 (Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00), or by e-mail at: info@govype.com.
Alan Wight
Verified Buyer
"Excellent very good service"
Hello Alan. Thank you for your feedback. It is always nice to hear our customers like the service they receive from Vype, and our Customer Care Team always tries to exceed the customers expectations. If you have any queries, about our products you can contact the Customer Care Team, by telephone on: 0800 133 7350 (Monday - Friday 09:00 -17:00), or e-mail at: info@govype.com.
Denise Cox
Verified Buyer
"The device is good but dont like the taste that the flavours leave at the back of my throat."
Hello Denise, and thank you for your feedback. It is nice to hear that you are enjoying using your device. As there is a wide choice of flavours and strengths available, it might be that you need to try some lower strengths than what you have been using. If you need any assistance, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 or info@govype.com, and a member of the team will be happy to assist you.
Craig Macinnes
Verified Buyer
"Great taste no leaks no fuss. I use the e-box and e-tank pro"
Hello Craig, and thank you for your feedback, and we are glad to hear that you like using your eBox and eTank Pro devices. Should you have any queries about our devices or eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team, who will be happy to help on: 0800 133 7350, or info@govype.com.
"I use the Vype e-pen - maybe a more expensive way to vape compared with the self-fillers from the local e-cig store. Having said that the e-pen has a good quick way of loading the liquid using the cartridges and avoids accidental ingestion. Another point is you can vape like using a pipe with these and keep the pen longer in your mouth- some of the self-fillers from the local store burn hot and have to be removed from the mouth after a quick vape. The e-pen is my current method of vaping - I have occasionally gone back to the old filling method using other e-cigs - but then always seem to go back to the Vype."
Hello. Thank you for your feedback, regarding your ePen. It is always nice to hear, that our customers are enjoying the transition from cigarettes to vaping. if you have any queries about any of our devices, or eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 or info@govype.com.
"Good battery life over other mods due to low wattage, enough to take out comfortably without having to worry about the battery dying"
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. regarding your device. It is always nice to hear, that our customers are enjoying the transition from cigarettes to vaping. if you have any queries about any of our devices, or eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 or info@govype.com.
Paul Ludlow
Verified Buyer
"good value, excellent web site, quick delivery"
Hello Paul, and thank you for your feedback. It is always nice to hear, that our customers are enjoying the transition from cigarettes to vaping. if you have any queries about any of our devices, or eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 or info@govype.com.
Diana Mackay
Verified Buyer
"Semi happy. I find the cartridges 1/5 leak which makes a very unpleasant taste. Also I find it unbelievable that Boots stores are out of refills ,to the extent there’s no stock in their warehouse. Therefore I had to order mint refills directly from yourselves, which incurred a postal charge. When I said to the lady who took my order, you should inform your sales director , Boots , hardly a small retailer are out of stock of epen refills. She didn’t seem to respond ,as I would have expected ie I’m on it. However, maybe Boots are not paying their bills on time."
Hello Diana, and thank you for your feedback. If you do have any issues with your cartridges, please ensure you contact the Customer Care Team, and they can try and go through some troubleshooting steps with yourself. Regarding retailers such as Boots, we do not have any control over what they order and how often they replenish their stocks, as this is their commercial decision. If you have any queries, about any of our products, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00), or by e-mail at: info@govype.com, and a member of the team will be happy to assist.
"Helped enormously to cut down on all the toxic ordinary cigarettes. Who knows maybe in a few weeks time I'll probably be a non smoker as the Vype are so enjoyable. No smell either just great taste."
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. It is always nice to hear, that our customers are enjoying the transition from cigarettes to vaping. if you have any queries about any of our devices, or eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 or info@govype.com.
Vype e-cigarettes is rated 4.51 based on 4,521 reviews