Vype e-cigarettes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vype e-cigarettes
Read Vype e-cigarettes Reviews

info@goVype.com

Tell us how Vype e-cigarettes made you happy
I’ve used the customer service a couple of times and the help has been amazing. Last time my order hadn’t been received and the person who helped me was amazing, I thank the person who helped me to receive my order. Fantastic customer service.
Honestly this is the best vape I’ve ever had, way better than juul or smok, then I had a problem and the customer service team were lovely and so helpful. Couldn’t recommend enough.
Great product helped me quit smoking. Samuel the vuse advisor was incredibly helpful supportive and friendly and professional
Samuel resolved my issue quickly and with impeccable service.
Contacted the customer service for unwanted items via email, very helpful with prompt responses. Refunded without issues.
A huge thanks to the Arndale Vuse Staff in Manchester. The whole team has helped me so much over the last two visits I’ve made to your shop - from CBD to an ePod to Nicotine Pouches and Nicotine Liquids, they’ve helped me so much. I’m so pleased to be swapping from Blu and Nordic Spirit to Vuse entirely. Big thanks to Simon especially who’s guided me through the process brilliantly. Thanks for choosing Manchester for your first CBD trial and look forward to using Vuse from now on!
In life things always go wrong and I am a great believer that it is how it is dealt with that is important. I have purchased from Vype for many years (now call Vuse I believe) and never had an issue. My last order went missing - the courier said they had left with a neighbour but not sure which county as it wasn't any of my neighbours lol. Anyway after a week I thought I had better investigate and really wasn't holding out much hope, I was expecting a "it isn't us it is them scenario" how wrong was I? Immediately they contacted the courier on my behalf and dealt with it brilliantly - TOP MARKS for an excellent service - THANK YOU
Vype ePen 3 - bought and the battery never worked. The company weren't just not helpful, they promised troubleshooting, but as soon as they established I didn't have a paper receipt, announced the problem was with me (in those words - right at that moment). Collecting loads of data that they didn't need. And were generally just rude. An electronic receipt is bizarrely no good to them. Company is British American Tobacco. I asked about the troubleshooting again, and they said there was nothing they could do to help me having not tried a single thing.
I just wanted to let you know that Emil I l. in your customer services department is absolutely outstanding at his job. He is always courteous, friendly, polite and professional. He always gets back to me, literally within a minute of my emailing the department and he always resolves my queries and if he can’t do it straight the way, he is happy to find out and get back to me. It’s always an absolute pleasure dealing with Emil, and he is an excellent example of how a customer services representative should be. Well done Emil and keep up the good work. Vuse are very lucky to have you! Best wishes Keeley Buck
The customer support was absolutely fantastic. I caused an issue on my end but they were still ready to help and they solved my problem in minutes.
Customer service went above and beyond with assisting me when there was a fault with the delivery service. Help was quick, efficient, insightful, and compassionate. Couldn't recommend them any more highly and the CS representative is a huge asset to the company.
For the price this vape is excellent. I have problems with my hands and have trouble filling up and changing coils on previous ones, this one is very simple. It’s so good I have ordered two more so I can leave one in the office and one in the car. Had a small problem and customer services were very quick to solve my issue. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely awesome. Slightly damp which is great when you've tried other nicotine pouches. Product received for free but did the job well above and beyond what I expected! Full time vaper but vape alot less often after trying these. Well worth a try if you wish to stop smoking or want to vape less. Will be buying more! 10/10
Great customer service, had a faulty pack of cartridges and they sent out a new pack straight away. Really helpful and quick to respond. Thanks!
Contacted them to ask for prepaid postage label to send back used pods - Tawheeda responded straight away.
I contacted customer service to resolve an issue and I felt Tawheeda went the extra mile to assist me. Thanks.
You have changed oils which are horrible
Great customer service received from Emil who quickly resolved an issue with my subscription.
Excellent customer service. Samuel Very helpful and knowledgeable. Many thanks
Fab service all problems sorted
Vype e-cigarettes is rated 4.55 based on 6,280 reviews