Vype e-cigarettes Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Vype e-cigarettes

How would you rate Vype e-cigarettes?

Tom Horton
Verified Buyer
"I love the new vype e pen. The only problem I have is the new cartridges have less fluid in them than the previous e pen cartridges and you only get 2 cartridges instead of 3. The price of £5.99 for 2 cartridges with less fluid is a bit of rip off personally. For the same amount of money you may as well buy normal backy"
John Wells
Verified Buyer
"I bought the ePen 3 as it seemed to be a good idea with the click on cartridges, however, it is totally unreliable and has been a waste of money. The first one that I bought 2 weeks ago kept switching off after a couple of puffs, even though it was fully charged and had a new cartridge attached. I took it back to the shop and they replaced it with a new one but this one also kept switching off. I then contacted Vype Customer Services Dept who sent me yet another replacement, however, this one also keeps switching itself off after a couple of puffs. I have now come to the conclusion that the problem probably lies with the cartridges that do not contact properly with the battery, as if I remove one and then click it back on the ePen3 will work OK for a little while before going back to switching itself off again. Once I have used up the current batch of cartridges that I bought I will stop using the ePen 3, throw it away and go back to using my LogicPro device which is much more reliable."
"I ordered from the Vype site on the evening of 16/4/18. Next morning,17/4/18...my order was delivered !! How quick is THAT ??? Amazing service! VERY impressed!"
Robert Ody
Verified Buyer
"Great taste and flavour! Haven’t smoked a real cigarette since I’ve had this"
"E cig is great. As I brought It it at Tesco I assumed they would stock the coils and was extremely disappointed they didn't which meant I had to wait 4 days for them to be delivered."
"The new e pen 3 certainly has more 'punch' that the previous model - so much so that I am about to order a weaker nicotine level to try as I find it a bit strong (which is better than being too weak)."
"Very satisfying hit"
"Stops me smoking the real thing and works out cheaper."
Tina Le-Rouze
Verified Buyer
"therea good substitute for giving up smoking although the price is quiet high"
Gillian Maddocks
Verified Buyer
"Cigarette free for 3 years"
"Well presented. Excellent quality and easy to use."
"Well for one it's been what has helped me completely give up cigarettes"
Christine Green
Verified Buyer
"I like the feel of them in my hand and feel so much better now that I'm not relying on cigarettes."
Hello Christine, and thank you for your feedback to us. It is nice to hear, that you are enjoying the transition from cigarettes to vaping. If you have any queries, regarding any of our devices/eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350, between the hours of 09:00 - 17:00, Mondays to Fridays. Or, you can e-mail at: info@govype.com, and a member of the team will be happy to help you.
"I love the pen, design and its functionality. Had a few issues with and contacted James. James assisted me and dealt with my issue to resolution even checking in with me after resolution and provided further advise. A credit to BAT and an excellent customer advocate !"
Hello Raj. Thank you for your feedback, and we are so glad to hear that James was able to resolve your issue. The Customer Care Team always try to go the extra mile with our customers, and if you have any further queries, do not hesitate to contact them on: 0800 133 7350 (9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday). Or, you can e-mail at: info@govype.com.
"Great product, simple to use and brilliant customer support"
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. It is always nice to hear, that our customers enjoy using our devices. We are also pleased to hear, that the level of customer service you received, was of the highest quality. Should you have any further queries, about any of our devices or eLiquids, then you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350. between 09:00 - 17:00, Mondays - Fridays. You can also e-mail at: info@govype.com.
Sanjiv Sharda
Verified Buyer
"I have been using the vype epen2 for the past 18 months; good product but battery and leakage was an issue. I switched to the epen3 and it is a dramatically improved experience. Excellent product"
Hello Sanjiv, and thank you for your feedback. It is nice to hear that you are enjoying using your ePen 3, which is our latest device. if you have any queries, about our devices, or eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350, or e-mail at: info@govype.com, and a member of the team will be happy to assist.
Claire Thomson
Verified Buyer
"I am happy with the draw on the pen on the 6mg and it is light, easy to operate and refill and is very sturdy but I was disappointed with the drop in draw on the 0mg in the same pen."
Hello Claire, and thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy using your ePen (which is one of our most popular devices). If you do encounter further issues with your cartridges, you can contact the Customer Care Team, who are more than happy to assist on: 0800 133 7350 (Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00). Or, you can e-mail the team at: info@govype.com.
"Fast efficient delivery"
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. It is always nice to hear that our customers are happy with the delivery service of their items. If you have any further queries, about any of our products, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 09:00 - 17:00), or you can e-mail at: info@govype.com.
"had a problem with my e-pen spoke to customer service and next day received a replacement. outstanding back-up."
Hello Joy, and thank you for your feedback, and we are more than glad that we were able to resolve your issue. if you have any further queries, about our devices, or eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350, or you can also e-mail at: info@govype.com, and the team will be happy to assist.
"I have just got a new vype 3 pen.will you b able to buy scarlet kick caps for it soon"
Hello Alison, and thank you for your feedback. We are looking at introducing more flavours in due course, for the ePen 3, so keep checking our website regularly for updates. If you have any further queries, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00). Or you can e-mail the team at: info@govype.com, and a member of the team will be happy to assist.
Vype e-cigarettes is rated 4.52 based on 4,687 reviews