Vype e-cigarettes Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Vype e-cigarettes

Tell us how Vype e-cigarettes made you happy

"I recently purchased the vype epen 3 which wasn't charging properly and over heating when left on charge for longer than 10 mins. Also had a constant white light and even after changing the pod. I contacted customer services to get information and was told to change the pod again, so I purchased more pod's but the problem wasn't solved. Still awaiting feedback from customer support after nearly a week. Product is un usable and I have to send it back. Disappointed."
"Great e-cig. I use the crisp mint liquid all the time. When I run out it couldn't be simpler to change my liquid. Simply unscrew the empty one and screw in the replacement 2 mins tops. On a full charge the e cig lasts about a day and a half but this does reduce when you have had the e cig for any length of time."
"Excellent products and service e pen works extremely well love the different types of flavours"
"It's kind of too strong although I am using 6mg of nicotine, and it's a little harsh in the throat. Also the mouthpiece get too hot. I prefer the previous one."
"Love my Vype E-box ,great taste with adjustable air flow."
Hi Anita, thank you for your 5 star review! We're happy to know you are enjoying you eBox and you are enjoying the taste and feature of the air flow.

"Very happy with the starter kit, my first experience of vaping and I haven't had a cigarette since it arrived! Can be difficult to judge how much/how little to inhale at first so still getting used to it. Went for tobacco flavours to begin with, but think I will try a few of the others too. Only negative point would be they said there was a user guide included but I didn't get one - I raised a ticket with their support and never heard anything back."
"I bought a vype pro and after 7 days I dropped it and the clearomizer glass smashed. I couldn't find any spare locally so had to buy a pro 2 from tesco. The battery wouldn't charge and was faulty so returned for a replacement the following day. Luckily they swapped it without any issue. Good product but is fragile and didn't have the best start with a faulty battery."
"Service is great, product great, website adequate at best"
Hi, thank you for your 5 star review. It's good to know the service is matching the product and you are happy with your device!

"This (along with the Arc mini) has allowed me to give up smoking painlessly; something I never thought would happen: for this I am very grateful! I like the design - my only problems have been: a I find the cartridges somewhat difficult to remove- maybe you would consider adding some ridges at the edges (or something of that nature) to aid in removal? b Unfortunately the epen 3 is extremely easy to lose: I have done so twice already! I suggest modifying the design to incorporate a hole with a ring, or similar device, so that one can affix the pen to one's person or wear it around the neck? These are only minor criticisms; on the whole I have nothing but good things to say about the e-pen 3: especially the ease with which it allowed me to escape the slavery (and cost) of cigarettes. I look forward to any forthcoming innovations in your product range - may I suggest caramel as a new flavour? I have something of the kind in my Arc mini at present, and can recommend it! All the best, Anna (annakist@gmail.com)"
"The Vype ePen 3 is by far the best e-cig I have ever tried. I love its compact design, ease of use and it produces just the right amount of vapor. Also, the Tabaco flavour is the closest to real Tabaco I have found. A great product. I would highly recommend it."
Hi Ray, thank you for your 5 star review! We're delighted to know you are loving the ePen 3 as much as we do. It's good to know you are enjoying the flavours and you find these are authentic!

"The delivery service they use (YODEL) is a joke. I still haven't received my order after waiting in on three separate occasions. Please change your delivery service then maybe I will be able to write a review about your product that I still as yet have not received."
"Don’t buy ! Was good for the first few days. The mint cap started leaking and then I switched caps thinking that should fix it and it made a wierd popping sound in my mouth and I thought it malfunctioned on me . It’s not worth the anxiety!!!"
"Pleased"
Hi Debra, Thanks for the awesome review! We are glad that we are a good fit for your vaping needs and that you are pleased with your order.

"Pleased"
Thanks for the awesome review! We are glad that we are a good fit for your vaping needs. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"Excellent customer service and very happy with the products"
Thank you so much for your five star review! The Vype Customer Care Team strive to provide a professional yet friendly service to all of our customers and we are always willing to go the extra mile. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"excellent service"
Thank you so much for the five star review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying Vype. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"I have contacted the care team a number of times over various issues and they have always been helpful and friendly helping with any enquiries have had and they are normally able to resolving them."
Thank you so much for your review! The Vype Customer Care Team strive to provide a professional yet friendly service to all of our customers and we are always willing to go the extra mile. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"Best I’ve tried"
Thanks for the excellent review! If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"The vype pens have definitely helped both me and my partner stop smoking cigarettes. They are easy to use and the flavours are very nice. We started on 18mg but our next order we'll be knocking it down, hopefully we'll soon stop smoking altogether. It's been nice not smelling of smoke anymore since the smell of the pens doesn't linger at all. I ended up buying 3 more pens to give as Christmas gifts to help others quit smoking. I'm a very happy customer thank you"
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that you are enjoying the transition from cigarettes to vaping, and have chosen Vype to do this. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"Very happy with overall service."
Thanks for the review! We are glad that we are a good fit for your vaping needs. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
Vype e-cigarettes is rated 4.54 based on 5,333 reviews