Vype e-cigarettes Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Vype e-cigarettes

How would you rate Vype e-cigarettes ?

"Brilliant, Friendly, speedy service received. Thank You"
Posted 25 minutes ago
"I recently purchased the vale epen 3, this is my first epen and find it very easy to use. I like the flavours would like to try vanilla but there doesn’t seem to be a 12mg version every time I order. My only criticism is that I only seem to be able to buy cartridges online not whilst I,m out about."
Posted 1 hour ago
"The only problem with Vype is that I go through 2 cartridges a day on my epen. Also the apple and strawberry flavours don’t seem to taste of anything l. The vanilla is very nice as is the crisp mint. Battery life is decent and I still haven’t smoked a cigarette so they must be doing something right. I would recommend to anyone stopping smoking"
Hello,

We appreciate your feedback, it is always nice to hear that our customers are enjoying the transition from cigarettes to vaping, and have chosen Vype to do this. We do carry a variety of flavours as we do understand that everyone has their own preference of liquid flavors. If you have any queries please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"Vype3 is so much better than the original one but it has two issues- 1, the fluid chamber should be more transparent so you can see how much is in the tank. 2, The refil is quite difficult to remove, possibly it will easier through time as the the item wears."
Hello Robert,
We appreciate your feedback, and we are pleased that you are enjoying the ePen 3. The ePen 3 has a function to let you know when the pods have run out of eLIquid. The device will flash white five times to let you know the pods needs to be changed. The pods are designed to have a easy fit on and off. Please contact us so that we can walk you through any issues you are having with placing the pods on and off. Our Customer Care Team can be reached on: 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, and by e-mail at: info@govype.com.
"Having been a smoker for 40 years, and having tried many times to give up I finally did it on April 2nd 2018 thanks to Type e-cigarettes and haven't had a cigarette since."
Hello Leslie,
We appreciate your feedback, and we are super excited to hear that you are enjoying the transition from cigarettes to vaping, and have chosen Vype to do this! If you have any queries please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"A major improvement on the EPEN2, lots of vapour, lots of flavour. My only concerns are the length of battery life and the cost of the replacement cartridges, which seem high (ish). Will use EPEN3 when I'm out and the eTank when at home."
Hello John,

Thank you for your feedback, It is good to hear that you are enjoying your Vype devices. To ensure that you get the best from your device, we recommend charging the device until the green light has gone out. This will confirm the device has received a full charge. If you have any additional issues we would love to help you on: 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"N/a"
Hello Gabbi,
Thank you so much for the five star rating we appreciate that! If you have any queries please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 9:00am - 5:00pm). Or you can e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"My order was delivered under 48 hours, great service."
Hello Malcolm,

We are grateful for your feedback and we are glad to hear that you received great service and quick delivery! If you have any queries please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 9:00am - 5:00pm). Or you can e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"Used e-pens for about 3 years now. Always been satisfied but am even more impressed with th e-pen3. Delivery is excellent, waited less than 24 hours for delivery of my new “3”."
Hello Phil,

We are grateful for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your ePen 3! If you have any queries please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 9:00am - 5:00pm). Or you can e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"By FAR the best e-cigarette I have tried and the only one which has significantly reduced my smoking from around 15 to 4 a day and do believe soon it will be none! Love the design, and ease of use, would highly recommend!"
Hello, we are grateful for your feedback and we are happy to hear that you are enjoying the transition from cigarettes to vaping, and have chosen Vype to do this. If you have any queries, you can contact our Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 09:00 - 17:00). Or you can e-mail us at: info@govype.com, and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
"fast delivery- so easy to click into place -smooth taste and great battery life"
Hello Elain, we appreciate your feedback! It is so nice to hear that you are enjoying your ePen 3. Should you have any queries, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays to Fridays, 09:00 - 17:00). Or, you can e-mail at: info@govype.com
"It's the only vape I have tried that is a close to a cigarette. I have tried a few cakes. Some have too much smoke, some have too little. This vape is the only one i have stuck with"
Hello,
We are grateful for your feedback! and we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our Vype products. If you have any queries you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 9:00am - 5:00pm). Or, you can contact e-mail at: info@govype.com.
"Great product, easy use.. No spill. Just would like pods to be see through to make it easier to see how much juice is remaining"
Hello Chris, and thank you for your feedback, It is nice to hear that you are enjoying using your ePen 3 device. The ePen 3 has a function to let you know when the cartridges have run out of eLIquid. The device will flash white five times, to let you know the cartridge needs changing. If you have any queries, about any of our devices or eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 09:00 - 17:00). Or you can e-mail at: info@govype.com, and a member of the team will be happy to assist.
"Quit smoking cigarettes using the vype epen 3. Rich great taste and vape! Keep the flavours coming"
Hello Kmo, we appreciate your feedback! We enjoy hearing our customers testimonies on their transition from cigarettes to vaping. If you have any queries, you can contact our Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 09:00 - 17:00). Or, you can e-mail us at: info@govype.com, and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
"My wife has not smoked cigarettes since taking up the vype. Is it based on the arab hookah?"
Hello, thank you for your feedback! It is always nice to hear that our customers are enjoying the transition from cigarettes to vaping, and have chosen Vype to do this. In answer to your question, Vype devices are not based on the hookah. If you have any queries, you can contact our Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 09:00 - 17:00). Or, you can e-mail us at: info@govype.com, and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
"I tried many e-cigarettes but I found vype is the best one. And I like the vype pebble so much but unfortunately it leek so much and that bothers me.. Any way the new epen 3 is perfect in every thing but I hope if you can change two things in the future 1- the charger to usb type C, because its the new kind of chargers, 2- if you can make it without on and off button... Thank you and best regard"
Hello, we are grateful for your feedback! It is great to hear that you are enjoying your ePen 3. Regarding your Pebble, we will be contacting you directly to discuss in details the leaking issue that you mentioned. If you have any queries before then, you can contact our Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 09:00 - 17:00). Or, you can e-mail us at: info@govype.com, and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
"I use the e-pen device for the last 7 months and I am very happy. i haven't been smoking since then"
Hello, we appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear that you are enjoying your ePen. If you have any queries, you can contact our Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 09:00 - 17:00). Or, you can e-mail us at: info@govype.com, and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
"I swear by vype. I've now been using this brand for around 3 years and I've never had a single problem. The e-liquids are brilliant. Although some I do think could be of a stronger flavour and strength. Batteries last me around 2 days before needing a charge and I use mine quite often. The filters last me around 2 to 3 months and again considering I use mine often I think this is brilliant. My husband's last him around a month or just over but even he says it is well worth the money. The vape itself feels a lot cleaner than others we have tried. I completely recommend vype to everyone."
Hello, thank you for your feedback! It is nice to hear that you are enjoying your Vype device and eLiquids. When you have time, please be sure to review our newer flavour eLiquids to see if they be a better fit for you. If you have any queries, you can contact our Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 09:00 - 17:00). Or, you can e-mail us at: info@govype.com, and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
"Delivered on time as delivery option stated. Good battery life. Fair prices for what you receive."
Hello Rachel,
We appreciate your feedback, and we are glad to hear that you are pleased with your Vype device. If you have any queries, about any of our devices or eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 9:00am - 5:00pm). Or, you can contact e-mail at: info@govype.com.
"Love them,,, easy to use n refill so many flavours.... and accessories ...should u need them .. and the whole team very helpful .. so get vyping.. n don’t buy the cheap stuff from other shops ... or ur end up spending ££££££"
Hello Dave,
We appreciate your feedback, and we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your Vype device and also pleased with our customer service. If you have any queries, about any of our devices or eLiquids, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Mondays - Fridays, 9:00am - 5:00pm). Or, you can contact e-mail at: info@govype.com.
Vype e-cigarettes is rated 4.52 based on 4,946 reviews