Vype e-cigarettes Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Vype e-cigarettes

How would you rate Vype e-cigarettes ?

"I have never had a problem with vype produces."
"This product was donated to my mother in law, as she was trying to give up smoking, I purchased the replacement cartridges for the vype 2 pen, that was 11 days ago, she hasn't had a cigarette since! Great product, super easy to use and a must for those in the autumn of there years and find the technology challenging, very satisfied and great customer service."
"I have been using the epen for nearly two years as a means of giving up smoking and it’s really done the job! I was a little disappointed to find recently that when I went to buy my normal replacement capsules that they had all been taken off the shelf and replaced with the epen 3. Having no choice (as I didn’t want to slip) I had to buy the new pen and cartridges which at retail price work out a lot more expensive than online (£3.89 a cap!). They also only sell them in stores at the higher does of 18mg which meant my intaking of nicotine was increased! I have since purchased online, cheaper and the correct dose but worry that this leaves me a bit vubrable. I would agree that the new pen gives a better experience but for someone like me who is trying to kick the habit of smoking it makes it harder. I don’t like being surrounded by a large vaper cloud and it’s very difficult to see how much liquid is left and control your daily consumption. The capsules have also malfunctioned a few times and got stuck on the stick meaning I couldn’t replace when needed. I highly rate vype and would love to stick with the brand but worry that if I can’t readily buy at local retailers at an affordable price I will switch to an alternive product just to be safe from slipping back to cigarettes."
"I would have given a higher marking but for the fact that I am getting fed up wth Vype failing to keep customers, who subscribe to the newsletter, informed of changes in the accessories available. First Vipe stopped selling e tank batteries without notice. Noe e tank pro batteries are no longer available, again without notice. One now has to buy a full starter pack just to get new battery! Not good PR! Oh, and live chat doesn’t work."
"I would have given 5 stars but since January I’ve not been able to order from the website which is very inconvenient and all I’ve been told is there are others having the same trouble but the issue hasn’t been resolved. I never had problems before then. I’m looking for another company to order from which is a shame as I like vype products but having a faulty website is not convenient also the deliveries requiring a signature and no time slot given means that I miss deliveries quite often as I’m not able to be home all day!"
"One of the best vape pens currently available. Excellent quality, amazing battery life and good pods."
Thanks for the excellent review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your Vype products. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"Quite convenient and I definitely stopped smoking thanks to Vype !"
Thanks for the review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying the transition from cigarettes to vaping, and have chosen Vype to do this. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"Wounderful dvice one of the best vape epen I have ever use great flavour and very easy to use the pods are very easy to use to. The vape e pen is even better then the my blu and ten times better the the Juul e pen to. The e pen 3 is the number one best vape I have ever use."
Thanks for the positive review and feedback! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your ePen 3. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"Excellent service from your customer services really easy to use product with a fully satisfying experience."
Thank you so much for the awesome review! The Vype Customer Care Team strive to provide a professional yet friendly service to all of our customers and we are always willing to go the extra mile. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"Ideal ecig. Light and not bulky to hold. Ideal for when your juice runs out."
Thanks for the five star review! We are glad that we are a good fit for your vaping needs. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
Thanks for the five star review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your Vype products. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"Love my new epen 3 with mint"
Thanks for the excellent review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your ePen 3. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"The Vype Epen is discrete easy to use. I do find that the pack of three capsules is overpriced at £6.99 per packet but the offer of one free when buying 6 helps."
Thank you so much for your feedback, we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your Epen. All customer feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us implement changes to our services. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com.
"They have to be the best I have ever had and I have tried a few before. Keep up the good work guys."
Hi Milton, thank you for your 5 star feedback! We're very happy to know you enjoy using our products. We will always strive to keep our customers happy!

"This has been the best for myself tried a few different e-cigs but the Vype e pen is the best. Many different flavour and strengths easy to use and refils so easy to change no spillage I would highly recommend trying the new Vype gives me the hit that I need so pleased with it."
Hi, thank you for your awesome 5 star review and feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We're delighted that you enjoy the Vype products. We're very glad to know we offer a variety that appeals to you and that you are finding this effective.

"I’ve now stopped smoking for 29 months with aid of vype devices"
Hi John, thank you for your feedback and review! We're delighted we can offer you an alternative and be part of your journey!

"Very happy with this product based on one week's use. Well designed and easy to use with satisfying vaping experience, it's making giving up smoking a lot easier than expected."
Hi Bryan, thank you for your feedback and 5 star review! We're very happy to hear we can offer you an alternative that you find works and that is simplistic yet effective.

"Really liking this device. Certainly better than other products I have tried that end up leaking while vaping or even in your pocket (blu). Crisp Mint is really nice and refreshing. This gives a really great mouth to throat hit in comparison to other products out there."
Hi, thank you for the 5 star review and great feedback! We really appreciate this. We're glad we can be more reliable than a competitor and offer an alternative. Crisp Mint is one of our best selling flavours so it's good to know you love this too!

"Great flavour with a great throat hit too."
Hi James, thanks for your review and feedback! Great to know you are enjoying using your Vype device!

"Great product speedy delivery will be ordering through you instead of Tesco’s!"
Hi, thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback. We are delighted you enjoy the product and that it was easy to receive!

"Much better than the cigarette like 10 motives I had been using"
Hi, thank you for your review. It's great to know you enjoy our products and find them effective. We're happy to be able to offer an alternative.

Vype e-cigarettes is rated 4.53 based on 5,163 reviews