Vype e-cigarettes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vype e-cigarettes
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Vype e-cigarettes Reviews

info@goVype.com

Tell us how Vype e-cigarettes made you happy
Excellent customer service - thank you Emil 😊. The product is also very good, I would recommend the tropical mango. Delivery is free and I personally like the choice of subscriptions which drops the price even further. I would definitely recommend Vype/Vuse.
I am so impressed and amazed at the customer service care from Sarah on the BAT team at vuse! I made a mistake with my order and she helped me straight away and I am so pleased! I will definitely be back more often than not! This company knows how to treat customers
customer service, price and the products (Epod) are excellent
Received a batch of nicotine pouches from Velo - normally good quality and have had no problems. Was a problem with the quality of the pouches. Spoke to customer services who were excellent - received notification I am to receive a replacement for my purchase with no issue. Customer service were v polite and worked quickly to rectify my issue
Great customer service, very helpful!
Not impressed with the sudden 30% price increase in the cost of pods. You've lost a formerly happy customer of three years standing.
I bought one of the vype starter pod kits last week it is brilliant so eay to change pods just pull out out pod when liquid done and insert new pod in top so easy to use I've now bought a second starter kit so have 2 vype device pods .great value for price paid. And customer service at vype are brilliant too . .
Tawheeda was an amazing costumer service and help me trough all my questions I'm very happy right now
Today when I needed help, I spoke to an online advisor who sorted the issue out quickly and emailed with a response within 45 minutes. I have been with Vype for a very long time and their products are amazing and the prices are incredible. Thank you so much for your help today
Was notified that my order could not be processed which automatically made me assume the issue was to go with banking. Turned out to be a stock shortage. This should have been made clear within the original email notification of my order failure.
It took 3 days to receive a response but the issue was then quickly resolved.
There's no way am gonna pass without dropping a positive review on this fraud website this guy's made me believe after paying for my package it will be delivered 15 hours after confirming payment but rather they kept me waiting for more than 24 hours when i tried to call i got no response up till date I haven't received my order or neither see any delivery van at my door step. Normally i shop from (bigweedbrothers.com) they always deliver in time just decided to try placing an order here but ended up ripped off meanwhile i never witness such a thing throughout working with bigweedbrothers.com The are legit for sure.
There were some real issues having my order sent to me. my order was shipped to the wrong address 2 times. However, saving this from being a 1 star, customer service with the final iteration of this order has been fantastic. Tony has been excellent in helping to ensure it was delivered to the right address and even followed up post delivery.
Jaina was there to help me set up my account, she has to be one of the most patient people I have come across with people ☺️ like her I believe your business Is in good hands
Vype are an excellent company to do business with - a little slow to process orders, but that may be down to the current climate. My main area of concern for this review is the outstanding service I received from Jaina at customer services. It's always nice to be able to receive good service and offer thanks but rarely have I come across such an excellent representative of a company as Jaina - exactly as another reviewer said. Took the time to walk me through an exchange and even phoned me back the next day to expedite delivery. Friendly, efficient, lovely manner, and business like with a kind face. Faultless service, Vype. Well done!
Overall, I’m unsure as to the delivery speed and communication. It may well be the time of year that slowed it down but when I did receive confirmation of delivery, I was told Saturday but the delivery came on Wednesday? It had to be signed for but that didn’t happen, however if I hadn’t been in, I would not have received my goods (Yodel)

That said, the customer service I received from Jaina from Vype has been OUTSTANDING. She returned my call confirming my order as I’d had no communication from Yodel and ensured my order was being taken care of. I cannot remember an individual representing a company who has gone the extra mile to exceed expectations the way she did. She is an absolute credit to Vype and I’m not in the habit of writing reviews like this. Thank you Jaina, you were brilliant!
I am very impressed with the service I received from Phil T. from Customer Care. He guided me through the process of exchanging my unit which took only a few days. I would have no hesitation to recommend Vype.
Brilliant customer service from Tony. My order was dispatched and delivered the following day.
Nice feel, smooth flavour. Great price and excellent quality.
This is the third I have bought your Vape and it doesn’t work/ doesn’t charge. I’ve tried different ports and the result is always the same??!!!! Is this a complete scam? Please explain.
Vype e-cigarettes is rated 4.55 based on 6,253 reviews