VPNArea Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend VPNArea

How would you rate VPNArea ?

JoesAntiques
Verified Reviewer
"Works smoothly and it's fast, the fact I can share my account with friends and family makes it the only choice for me. livechat 24/7 was very patient when they helped my father set it up without me having to do it"
Adithya Lescher
Verified Reviewer
"I'm a Mac user and from the 4 VPN providers I've tried VPNArea is the only one with a Mac App that is not ugly, it has killswitch which I need as I'm connecting from work and it connects fine in Qatar. I'd happily recommend them and I already do."
"The personal service from this company is outstanding. I'm not that technically minded, so struggled to get going. However, I connected with the online help and the guy that worked with me to set things up, could not have been more helpful. Since then, the service has been 100% reliable, using my Mac and PC desktop and my iOS mobile devices. Super product!"
Christy Farris
Verified Reviewer
"fastest vpn I've tried so I decided to keep them, now 1 year in service has improved and expanded. thumbs up"
Edmond Marius Birzan
Verified Buyer
"They have good support, they will talk to you directly on skype, many servers, high uptime."
"VPNArea is hands down the best VPN provider. Extremely stable and reliable servers that provide fast (100Mbps and up) speed. In my 4 years of using VPN, I've tried PIA, Cyberghost, PureVPN, ExpressVPN, IPVanish, VyprVPN, Hide.me, IBVPN, HMA, and many others and NONE of them come even close to VPNArea in terms of server quality. If you are tired of constant disconnects and slow speed with your VPN provider, you must try VPNArea. VPNArea is just amazing."
"Regards from @Antivladin- I am with VPNArea allmost from begining, best service and support ever see it on any VPN provider."
George Briggs
Verified Buyer
"The best, fastest and most stable vpn I've enjoyed ever!"
Vanessa Cox
"Thank you!"
Damian Cole
"Nice! Good luck!"
Aleksandar Stoyanov
Verified Buyer
"This is the fastest vpn that I enjoyed."
Ivan Mironov
"The best vpn support!"
"it is the best and everyone should get it"
CESAR LOPEZ
Verified Buyer
"In general very good service and availability of bandwidth. Sometimes the connection became slow for a couple of seconds. I would still use it again, especially because I compared with other providers which resulted in worse performance."
Theodora Jukova
Verified Buyer
"This stuff is absolutely amazing. I was completely devastated when I went to Bulgaria for my summer vacation and realised that I would not be able to use my favourite spotify for next couple of months. I am so used to this program that I can not literally listen music anywhere else. However then my boyfriend "opened my eyes" about this vpn things and bought me a membership in Vpnarea. Since then I am not having any problems with my favourite programs no matter at which point of the world am I this time. Not only, but now when I went back to UK I can continue watching Bulgarian television, which without vpn was impossible. Overall it is very nice program, the most important very easy to use, and doesn't make me any software bugs and problems. So what more can I want :)"
Mate Palla
Verified Buyer
"Germany servers doesn't work sometimes but overall good :)"
Michael Flatley
Verified Buyer
"Really like this program. Lots of options for IP different continents. I have used 4 others previously and this has everything I need. Speed is great, can even check connection speed all servers. Use on Laptop, phone, and tablet. Not USA based so not as much snooping from 3rd parties (supposedly)."
Demh Lambert
Verified Buyer
"Cool VPN, a large number of servers!"
Geoffrey Warner
Verified Buyer
"Have had absolutely no problems with VNPArea from the day I started using it. Excellent product which works perfectly."
Steven Paul
Verified Buyer
"Great support, great service, i wish i would be reminded before my account was to expire though. Never lets me down"
VPNArea is rated 4.81 based on 36 reviews