VPNArea Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend VPNArea
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact VPNArea?

sales@vpnarea.com

Tell us how VPNArea made you happy

Live Chat
"outstanding service, very happy with support speed and all, thumbs up"
Are you VPNArea? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"been member since 2015, vpnarea has always worked for unblocking the sites i frequent through all these years. For my SEO work i have to work with qutie a few VPNs for access to maximum locations and IPs, but for my personal account, that's the one I've chosen based on apps and performance over hte years."
"works with RTe player, never had issues, we use it at work and at home"
"hard to see through all the bull when looking for a company that cares about privacy. All VPN comparison web sites list companies like HMA and other big companies as good for privacy but that's just cr*p. If you google most of them you will find they had a huge privacy contraversy, but not VPNArea. VPNArea has been squeaky clean in reputation and there is transparency about the company backed by full set of features you could want if you know what's what"
"good for sky go italy and netflix uk/usa/italy!"
"apps for mac and ios are amazing and fast, i'm very impressed. also price is a steal :) thank you"
"thank you guys, good apps and fastest from 3 companies I have tried"
"does the job nicely, works from China"
"VPNArea me hace la vida mas fácil, gracias a todo en el team. Ya lo sugere a toda mi gente"
"it works, no complaints"
"Works from China, few months now they help me stay in touch with internet as I knew it. Also works in my job where company firewall tries to suck the joy out of internet as well."
"I’ve maxed out my 150mbps connection with vpnarea, so I think speeds are top notch. I bought dedicated IP and live chat was immediately available when i had a question. English netflix works, so that sums up my need for VPN and so far I can say it’s 50 dollars well spent."
"streaming works fine, prices are among lowest. i like the apps."
"Works smoothly and it's fast, the fact I can share my account with friends and family makes it the only choice for me. livechat 24/7 was very patient when they helped my father set it up without me having to do it"
"I'm a Mac user and from the 4 VPN providers I've tried VPNArea is the only one with a Mac App that is not ugly, it has killswitch which I need as I'm connecting from work and it connects fine in Qatar. I'd happily recommend them and I already do."
"The personal service from this company is outstanding. I'm not that technically minded, so struggled to get going. However, I connected with the online help and the guy that worked with me to set things up, could not have been more helpful. Since then, the service has been 100% reliable, using my Mac and PC desktop and my iOS mobile devices. Super product!"
"fastest vpn I've tried so I decided to keep them, now 1 year in service has improved and expanded. thumbs up"
"They have good support, they will talk to you directly on skype, many servers, high uptime."
"VPNArea is hands down the best VPN provider. Extremely stable and reliable servers that provide fast (100Mbps and up) speed. In my 4 years of using VPN, I've tried PIA, Cyberghost, PureVPN, ExpressVPN, IPVanish, VyprVPN, Hide.me, IBVPN, HMA, and many others and NONE of them come even close to VPNArea in terms of server quality. If you are tired of constant disconnects and slow speed with your VPN provider, you must try VPNArea. VPNArea is just amazing."
"Regards from @Antivladin- I am with VPNArea allmost from begining, best service and support ever see it on any VPN provider."
VPNArea is rated 4.86 based on 49 reviews