VouchedFor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend VouchedFor

Tell us how VouchedFor made you happy

Telephone
"Very straightforward to use. A good follow-up service to ensure that prompt and ongoing contact was in place. Overall an ideal way to do business."
"I was contacted very quickly by the selected advisor and she was extremely professional"
"The consultant was extremely helpful and not at all pushy. He gave sound advice."
"Great site"
"Introduced me to a very good IFA"
"Helped me find the ideal financial advisor with the correct expertise to move a final salary pension"
"In September 17 I started up as Self Employed - whilst I can do basic accounts I didnt want to make a mess and so searched Vouched For for an Accountant. I obtained details of a number of Accountants who I contacted to see if they could cater to my needs. I found a very suitable professional, very quickly, who provided a quite response to my enquiries and attended my address to go through my requirements, at no cost, before Id even signed up. Really do recommend this website, so many pitfalls when looking for Services, so many con men and fraudsters out there Im glad I found this website and Im very content with the expert that I have since employed."
"I wanted to speak to a professional who could help me with my various pensions that I have, I made contact through VouchedFor and the company got in touch with me to make an appointment which they arrived on time and was able to provide me with free help and advice. very good service."
"After several disappointments and poor experiences with financial advisors in recent years I decided to try Vouched For and can say how delighted I am to have found a financial advisor who is not only professional, helpful and local but has gone out of her way to help me sort my finances out including my pensions and a secured loan. At last I have found one I can trust!"
"I was put in touch with a great mortgage advisor who really helped me see my situation clearly."
"Found a good Ifa who give me the advice I needed"
"Quick and easy to use. Recommendation for a mortgage advisor came through very quickly and he contacted us soon after. Excellent service from the broker who made the whole process of getting a mortgage extremely simple."
"Excellent professional service and a fast and easy result. Recommended"
"Great customer services and great contacts for accountants"
"contacted a mortgage advisor and he has been very good at sorting out several BTL mortgages for us"
"provided a list of people that were local and specialized in the field I required help with"
"Contacted a solicitor this vouchedfor. Was able to see reviews for various solicitors and was very happy with the person that I went for. Would definately recommend using this site to help find a solicitor"
"It helped me contact exactly the right people that I needed to speak to and each contact was presented with a comprehensive profile and personal recommendations from clients."
"The IFA I was put in touch with has been excellent and we're very happy with the service."
"Easy to use and good service"
VouchedFor is rated 4.68 based on 195 reviews