Volcera Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Volcera

sales@volcera.co.uk

Volcera IoM Limited

How would you rate Volcera ?

LoopMe Media - HR & Talent Acquisition Manager
Verified Buyer
"Worst experince ever. Would not recommend them to anyone."
"Excellent customer service, quick, professional, and reliable. Everything they said would happen, happened. Will use these again and would recommend."
"We have been very impressed with the service provided by Volcera, to date. The installation was carried out much quicker than originally stated and the connection has been fast and stable from day one."
ArtiCAD - Managing Director
Verified Buyer
"Volcera offered good value for money. The installation of the service was done quickly and efficiently. When I have had issues they have been very quick to respond and rectified the problem straight away. Overall a good service."
Le Breton - Managing Director
Verified Buyer
"From day 1 of dealing with this company I have experienced nothing but professionalism. Rob who dealt with my order originally was very helpful and kept me informed of the progress. Once the order had been processed I received updates on a weekly basis informing me of the progress. It makes a change to deal with a company that actually keeps you updated and seems to care about its clients. I would highly recommend Volcera to anyone I know. Well done."
People Marketing - Operations Director
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with the service we have received from Volcera. Robert Taylor in the Sales team was excellent (knowledgeable, friendly and efficient) and the whole installation process was remarkably stress-free and was completed on time."
InshpHire - IT Manager
Verified Buyer
"Other than a small issue with a mismatched SFP+ module everything went very well."
Best Western Appleby Park Hotel - IT Manager
Verified Buyer
"The team at Volcera are exceptionally professional and kept us informed about every step throughout the process of our Fibre leased line installation. We are very satisfied with their professionalism and would highly recommend Volcera to any other potential client."
Curtis Furniture - Marketing Manager
Verified Buyer
"Our installation was completed on time and without incident. I'm very happy with the service - thanks."
Deltion - IT Manager
Verified Buyer
"Delivered the services smoothly and in a timely manner. Painless set up of services, very professional. Had constant communication updates of the progress of the service deliverables."
Taylor Bloxham - Group IT Manager
Verified Buyer
"From order to installation, I liked to constant electronic notifications of status, this gave me peace of mind and the benefit of knowing I was on schedule, or not as the case became to be for us. Even though the project took longer than expected I was informed throughout. I think the service is second to none and I would recommend volcera to anyone. Special thanks to David for adding the personal touch."
Glenn Hildyard
Verified Buyer
"The transaction from initial inquiry to install was absolutely seemless. Volcera kept me updated with information every step of the way. The install wasn't evasive in any way, and the sales and technical support was second to none. Being as we have to build a VPN tunnel to connect to our sevices in Germany we have yet to fully switch to the new line. However we have tested it on numerous occassions and all works well. The nice thing is, that when we do switch all our pc's to the new line (probably in the next week or so) Volcera have left me 120% confident that should we experience any problems at their end then I will have their full support and back up. I would recommend their service to anyone looking to have a fibre line installed. Price was also somewhat more competetive than other providers."
Hauser & Wirth - UK IT Manager
Verified Buyer
"Overall very happy with the product and the service provided by Volcera. So far the point-to-point LAN extension has 100% up time. Great pricing vs the competition, accurate installation timeframe, brilliant communication throughout the process and wonderful after care... I'm not sure what more you could want from a service provider. Top marks all round, we will be back for more."
Lantmannen Unibake - IT Manager
Verified Buyer
"We recently installed a Volcera Leased Line service at one of our UK sites. Customer service / Price and speed of delivery were excellent. We will be looking to use Volcera for future projects."
Bernhard & Co. - Group Financial Controller
Verified Buyer
"We made decision to change over to fibre optic due to problems with ADSL internet connections at our factory site. David and team at Volcera were very helpful, the spent considerable amount of time listening to our requirements and came up with a solution which is very reliable and cost effective. We have no hesitation recommending Volcera."
Head Of Procurement - Haddow Group Plc
Verified Buyer
"Very good service. Realistic expectations given. Clear communication even when 3rd parties let us down. Helpful with alternatives. Clear understanding of the technical requirements. Would recommend."
Esselte Ltd - IT Manager
Verified Buyer
"Volera were very pro-active during both the Proposal, Contract and Installation of our ISP Circuit. Little faults/Tech Support required so-far, so if this remains then their monitoring and support are doing extremely well."
Pirongs Ltd - Operations Director
Verified Buyer
"Would highly recommend Volcera. They were really helpful from the start, got us the best deal for our leased line and managed the whole process from initial order to go live date. So there was no stress or complications and allowed us to concentrate on the rest of the business."
Plus4 Audio - Operations Manager
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, handled our requirements perfectly and presented several options and didn't fuss when we changed what we were going for, just took it all in their stride and dealt with it. I would definitely recommend David and the Volcera team to anyone."
Mr. M Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Re: Installation of new leased line Kept in formed of progress at all times during the process. Notified of engineers inspections / installations and a seamless change over to the new service."
Volcera is rated 4.65 based on 20 reviews