Vodafone Reviews

-, - United Kingdom

Categories:
Business & Office
Technology And Computing

How would you rate Vodafone?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

818 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Brett

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vodafone in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Been trying for so long to get someone to talk to me about my complaint. And now they straight up ignored my last complaint on their website. Not even trying to provide customer service anymore."
Posted 35 minutes ago
"Absolutely atrocious that a once great company should now tell bare faced lies to its loyal clients on a daily basis. My daughter has been assured every day since 29th January that the mistake Vodafone made would be resolved 'within 24 hours'. Its obvious that you cannot believe anything you're told by this company! The worst customer service I have ever experienced! I really hope some power can intervene and force them to clean up their act."
"No Internet for 48 hours, was promised it would be fixed within that time period, but wasn't, I complained, but all I got was 50g of data free for two weeks, not good enough vodafone"
"Very bad/awful customer service... I felt like dealing with primary school kids who were very bad liars. Reporting to Citizen Advice Bureau Consumer Service.."
"Awfull customer service."
"I've been with them for 12 years have left now 2 phones Absolutely rubbish, so sick of there stupid stupid rubbish recorded music."
"can't believe I've been with them 24 years customer services useless send you a text saying I will ring you in half hour and then ring you straight away don't even get the option to say whether you can take the call or not, agreed to phone deals at one price and then they change the price, premier numbers blocked and Texas that's what they say and you get a message confirming that premier numbers and texts are blocked then you get your bill then you have to ring up to see why you've been charged for these numbers and then they tell you it doesn't block them all, so why do they send you a message premier numbers and texts blocked,,,here is a copy of there email Hello, Just to let you know, we've now blocked calls to premium rate numbers from your mobile number + as requested. If you change your mind and want to remove the block, just log in to My Vodafone to update your settings. Thank you, The Customer Care Team"
"Honestly l have never had such terrible customer service before they really do not care about their customers. I took an account out for my grandparents and then contacted them two years ago to transfer it to my grandparents and was told it was done. This year January my grandparents told me their phones have been barred and did not know why and that they have been paying high amounts of money 200-300. I called to sort out only to find out that the account was still in my name and that it has massively affected my credit rating. I phoned from the 18th and spoke to someone for 4hrs trying to sort it out being passed from one person to another then the following week called spents 2.5hrs on phone sorting out the same things as the week before and being told that there were no notes from the week before. I then set up a payment plan which l.have been told today l not done and my granparents honest have still been restricted even when l was told that they would unrestrict it two weeks ago. The other week l called despite exaplining that this account is not meant to still be in my name therefore do not know the details unfortunately l was told l.could not access the account now which was strange cause all the times l could and told to go to the shop and set up a pin which l did and the phoned again and spent another 1.5hrs on phone exaplaining the whole situation and going through billing again!!! And then this week l was told l could not access account and there was no pin. I went livid and demanded to speak to the senior as l was not going yo the shop again!!! To set another pin. I feel there is no communication between the different departments and each time you call you have someone different each time who has no clue what was done and said before because there are no notes. The staff ate no properly trained for the job some do dnot know what you are talking about feels like you are actually teaching them. I dod no like the fact that between 18.01.18- 15.02.18 l have apent a total of 10 hrs or more on the phone with Vodaphone. So dissapoimted with the level of customer services and tge services in place. The customers srevice assistants some of them bless are polite but l think the main problem is the top the seniors who do not really care about customers and of courae you get the odd assistances who have no clue and have no training. I do not even want to start with their broadband which they misold to me and told it was going to be sorted only for it not to even be sorted. I would not even give Vodaphone 1 star at all and would not recommend it at all. Stay away find someoneone else."
"Please, please , pleeeeeease stop outsourcing your complaints to India. I have nothing against them, but when someone gives you a callback in response to a complaint you submitted the least you expect is that A) they read the complaint (spoiler, they haven't) and B) they know enough English to give you a better solution than "i can't help with that" or "someone will call you back", kicking off the stupid cycle all over again. Screw this company."
"Absolutely horrible, outrageous and unacceptable customer service. I have spent 2 years regretting my choice of getting involved with this company. I would never use Vodafone or any associated products ever again and I honestly hope they shut their doors because everything about this company is bad news and immensely frustrating."
"My horror story with Vodafone still continues. I opened account with them in January and closed the account the same month, as I wasn't able to activate the offer. They told me that I can't close my account, as I'm not passing security questions. What they did, they opened my account using my husband old account. When I received the letter confirming the direct debit set up I could not believe my eyes,as the direct debit was set up with my husband bank details and I was addressed MR instead of MRS. God knows what information they holding under my account, but I recently received a letter that my account has been suspended, as I owe them 20 pounds. How my account can be suspended if I closed it in January. I big horrifying experience. The worst customer service I have ever experience in my life. I would never use or recommend the Vodafone to anyone."
"Over charged for my bill, not the first time either. When I contacted Vodafone I was advised the over charge would be taken off, only 1 was so I contacted again, then was told there was no promise made to take the money off when I was advised it would be, I have a picture of the conversation and was still told I was wrong! Been a valuable customer for around 10 year with Vodafone! just goes to show they don’t really care about customers, more about the money."
"Very poor service, they charge you an exploitative amount of money (over £200) for going over my plan with no redress. I feel totally used as a customer. Avoid them at all costs as they don't care about their customers."
"Submitted a complaint via the online portal... was told they didn't have enough details and now I have to call them at a chargeable rate. Ridiculous."
"When you're giving a callback to discuss the tonne of issues you've dumped on me, least you could do is read the bloody file instead of making me tell the whole freaking story all over again... only to then say "someone will get back to you" and have to repeat everything all over again with the next robot person that calls!"
"i am currently on hold and have been put on hold half an hour.. i was given an upgrade and then the next day my number was blocked for a good few hours... i have kids in school and i was only emailed by one of the moms that ure phone is coming up as un recognised. After that i found out that my numebr was under fraud check and no update was given to me about the upgrade, it was as if they wanted me to leave the upgrade. I provided them by bank statement, drivers license copy and a utility bill...the fraud was cleared, obviously there was no fraud, it was the same number, same account all the activity was happening from, Ive been with them 11 years so they should know when its fraud or not... now i have no update on the upgrade, 45 mins ive been on hold already... they have no record of my upgrade! and theyre not even talking to me, very disappointed in them"
"Abysmal, atrocious, awful service. You'd be better off with 2 cups on a string than getting a phone from these idiots."
"very poor costumer service, I had 3mobile for 6 years and thought they are average, but 2.5months with VODA and I give 3mobile 5+. Paid almost £300 in charges in 2.5 moths with VODA. Extremely cheeky and misleading!"
"Just a terrible company all round. Not helpful, not trained, not even competent at basic human interaction. Honestly I feel like I would have made miles more progress talking with a literal doorknob."
"Shittest network ever. Shittest customer service. Charge you for no reason. I am with vodafone for four years and first two years were fine and now is just bullshit. Please avoid taking vodafone network"
Vodafone is rated 1.22 based on 818 reviews