Vodafone Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
12PM
12PM

About Vodafone: Communications products, services and solutions for your business. Get the technology and flexibility you need with Vodafone Business. Vodafone Business - phone contracts and mobile broadband for small business and sole traders.

info@vodafone.co.uk

-, - United Kingdom

Categories:
Business & Office
Technology And Computing

Tell us how Vodafone made you happy

Over a week
customer service
"had a 24 month contract on a phone that worked for 12 months. when contacting them they said they need to send a text to the phone for security, after i just explained the phone doesn't work. Then they say they cant find an account in my name. After a few attempts with the same result i cancelled the direct debit and funnily enough they found my details. They apologised for all the calls i had to make and promised the last 2 payments i would not have to make as a token gesture. I now have a bill, after phoning them they want to send a text to the phone that i threw out in the end as it didn't work, they wouldn't speak to me about it due to security so i had to pop into the local branch and photocopy my driving license. I then phone back up and get passed through to billing who then explain i need to pay it as they don't have any information on my notes about this, i asked them to listen to the recorded call which her response was i wont listen to the call unless you supply me with a date. She also stated that they had sent a text to the phone explaining i was going to be billed a month ago (After about 20 phone calls you would think some one would make a note saying "This guy keeps phoning up as his phone isn't working" The deals "look" good however the coverage is poor and doesn't match what they're site advertises and the customer service may as well be run from children's nurseries."
Are you Vodafone? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Trying to renew my sim only contract with them. Was told the tariff I had was no longer available they are giving me less data. Was not happy asked what they can offer as I have been with them for 20 years. They said that was the best they can offer if I am not happy I can leave. Really rude customer service person couldn't care less I have been with them for 20 years."
"Dont bother with contracts with Vodafone they are over priced and almost impossible to end. Vodafone are no longer interested in customer care They are no longer interested in customer loyalty This company needs a good shake up . The services and offers they provide lag behind many other providers . The only saving grace is the low level customer service who try their best under massive constraints All in all an appalling lack of customer care Just an appalling company to deal with If I could give minus stars I would"
"I’ve been with Vodafone for 33 years & cant wait to change service provider dreadful company. You’d think customer loyalty would be important to them not a bit of it. I was told in October I could leave Vodafone in either July/August I couldn’t remember which 1, just phoned them & am told it’s now October total lies, asked to speak to a manager there to busy, never to busy to take your money. Even if I have to buy my way out of the contract I will just to make sure I don’t have to deal with them again. I think the 1.25 star rating just about sums the company up"
"Very good at taking your money but not so good at actually providing a service. They couldn't even deliver a router and so I have been left without broadband (they were great at cancelling my previous and utterly reliable provider - Sky). Speaking to customer services is a total waste of time as they just lie and say whatever they can to get rid of you. Please do not make the mistake I did - Steer clear!!"
"Avoid this company they have no clues what they are up to and then claims they are the best in uk. I ordered sim only contract from them on 13th march i reiceved the sim in the post on Friday the 15th i called them give them the pac code from o2 which i should stayed with them. they took every details they needed now Monday 18th got email from Vodafone that the transfer is done. the bad thing is that they send me some one else active sim and transferred my number to a different sim that i dont have it this is how they work i called the compliant department after giving them all details she put me to billing department to sort my bill this is how this company operates if you dont want to run around like me just avoid them is a warring once your in it like me there is no way back for you."
"Delayed canceling my contract, could not solve my problems and the customer chat was never open. Long winded phone calls to sort things out. Money grabbing too. I would avoid getting a contract with them all costs."
"Overcharged on every invoice and really dificult to get hold of."
"I would like to give 0 stars but it's not possible. I have been a Vodafone customer for 2 months and it couldn't be worse: unprofessional customer service: they have lied to me 3 times so far, promising discounts, technician visits... when they are not allowed to do so. the manager recognized their staff is not good and they have lied! They charge you more , if you don't notice you can be billed for some services you never ask for... as soon as i will be able to switch companies I will."
"Ridiculous! I have been has a phone contract with Vodafone for 2 years, and don't they know it. They delayed cancelling my contract, which could have been a five minute process, but ended up taking multiple long conversations just to get a PAC code and to end my contract. They then asked me multiple times if I was interested in another deal. I understand that it is their job but to be asked multiple times after originally saying no, and that I have moved to another network, was just plain annoying and time wasting. I am now here 2 weeks later being billed, due to the fact that I used the PAC code meaning my phone number got regenerated. This then automatically billed me even though my contract has been cancelled. I have spoken to someone who claims I will get a refund for it in 11 days. This was not my fault and I am being punished for it. I am out of pocket just for their stupid system. This could have been resolved by giving me a refund instantly but they are persistent in saying that I will receive the money back in 11 days. Awful company, no morals and all they care about is your money."
"My phone number is out of service for 3 months, and they fail to fix it even though I am paying for the service. Everytime I call customer service, I have to explain the situation for 10 minutes, then they put me on hold for 30 minutes, and sometimes my calls reach an hour of my time. I called 10 times in 3 months, and all I get is promises that the situation will be solved in 48 hours, but then days pass without communication. Customer service and complaint personnel promise they'll call me back and most of the time they don't. There's no ownership of issues. I am seeking to get out of this bad company asap!"
"Please ignore this company, last thing they care about is serving their customers. I have been Vodafone customer for seven years so please believe when i say- it is not worthy"
"Worst customer service ever. Avoid like the plague"
"Always website down Poor customer service its useless talking to them go for direct complaint as things are only fixed that way"
"Charging me about 3 times more for a deal I found with about 3 other providers. Been with them since 2014 and I am sick of them. Currently trying to cancel my pay monthly(rolling) contract and they are charging me 70 quid! Inconsiderate staff and a horrible company. Trying to squeeze me for more money as I am trying to leave! I'll be telling everyone to get as far away from this company as possible"
"It's fine, range is beeter after request but still have with them one little problem and I will see If it will be resolve."
"Vodafone broadband is horrendous do not touch them worst broadband provider ever used constant drop of connection shocking customer service left after less than a month due to arrogance and shocking services"
"shame on Vodafone for it's very unprofessional. I have a 2 year plan on Vodafone and 8th.March will be the last day of plan. I planned to move to the another 12 month plan. I chat with Vodafone on livechat app. The guy told me I can move the old number to new plan just before 8th.March. I don't need to do anything. Today I've got my new vodafone sim card fome mobiles.co.uk (same as my first contract). I called them again but one lady named Eva told me I can't terminate this plan on 8th.March I have to give 30 days notice. what??? I have told them I want to terminate this plan and continue with a new plan. This is in the conversation log. She then said to me oh because you got the plan via the third party, so she can't directly transfer the number and terminate one plan when another one just get started. what's the logic? I have the right to terminate this contract and I have informed the first guy I want to transfer old number to new number. But this lady is trying play games. Never ever had a such feeling as been set trap and paying 2 contract for one month. I will leave Vodafone forever"
"Worst customer service ever. I upgraded my phone 2 weeks ago. I was offered a phone with no upfront costs. Fortunately I checked my account before the payment day and found out that vodafone would charge me £50 upfront fees. I contacted them through the chat and after a long conversation, I was told that the problem would be solved in 24 hours. 48 hours later nothing changed, I contacted them again and after another long and frustrating conversation someone told me that the issue would be solved in 2 hours. 24 hours later, nothing happened. I have been on the phone 4 over an hour trying to talk to a manager but the girl who was talking to me refused to forward the call to the so called manager. After 1 hour, the manager decided to do his job. He took the phone and said he could not do anything to help and that I should cal back in 24 hours. This is beyond ridiculous. Never deal with vodafone over the phone. always use the chat. At least you will have it all recorded for future reference. I have used O2, Virgin and EE in the past. They may not be perfect but none of them will be as disrespectful towards their customers as Vodafone. Unfortunately I'll be stuck with this guys for another 24 months. Stay away from them if still can."
Vodafone is rated 1.25 based on 1,076 reviews