Vodafone Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Vodafone
02AM
2AM

About Vodafone: Communications products, services and solutions for your business. Get the technology and flexibility you need with Vodafone Business. Vodafone Business - phone contracts and mobile broadband for small business and sole traders.

info@vodafone.co.uk

-, - United Kingdom

Categories:
Business & Office
Technology And Computing

Tell us how Vodafone made you happy

Over a week
"Vodaphone contact existing customers and scam them into contracts that they have not asked for. Do not enter a contract with this company over the phone. They are quite simply scammers. Customer service and complaints department awful."
Are you Vodafone? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Vodafone receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Karina in the Bangor Gwynedd store was a super help today. I had a problem with my phone and she fixed it there and then. She was sociable, smiley and thoroughly helpful. I totally recommend her if you have a problem with your mobile phone."
"What didn't go wrong? My fiances mum and I tried calling vodafone several times after filling in several forms online to have my phone unlocked! Eventually (rolls eyes) they send the email regarding the phone... Only to find out it was the WRONG PHONE! My Fiance is stressed, its her final year of university and vadofone are making her ill. Something that should be so simple has become so difficult, we've been misinformed, lied to and not listened too on various occasions. They take advantage of people who have no idea, my father has declining mental health and has been put onto unnecessarily expensive contracts on more than one occasion, as he doesnt know what hes doing. Vadafone is a sick company and some of its staff should be ashamed, taking advantage of its customers in such a way."
"Published 30 seconds ago Worst broadband provider ever Worst broadband provider ever. Will cancel it very soon. CONTRACT FOR £23 PER MONTH. actually paying within my contract Ts&Cs £28. Money has been taken out a week ago by direct debit, no broadband today. What a scammers they are."
"I did mentioned about my experience, next day I received a e-mail from them saying will call back to find out what went wrong. It's been more than a month and haven't heard from them till date. Not what vodafone stands for, spoiling reputation and brand"
"I've been with Vodafone for years now and I'm beginning to understand why there are so many of it's customers are disgusted with this company particularly their customer service. I tried to give them the 30-day cancellation notice as I was approaching the end of my tablet contract which should be the 24th of October wherein I'll be on a long day shift at work. And because I have some free time, I phoned them on the 22nd. Then they told me that I should call back to cancel the contract on the 24th itself because they have to charge me an early termination fee if I decide to give them notice on the 22nd!!!! What a twat! btw, I've something similar with Three network and they're ok with giving notice 2-3 days earlier than it should be. I eventually gave my cancellation notice and after a few days they sent me an email saying if I call their retentions no., I can get a 40% discount from a mobile broadband contract (which covers tablet contracts). I tried to phone the no. and quoted the email I received and I asked for a quote for a tablet contract. I told the retentions guy named TOM to give me quote for the ipad 2018 that was released in april 2018. TOM said the tablet that I want is not included with the discount email that I was talking about because it was a new model device! clearly it didn't say on the email that the offer is only good for old model devices. I learned that the device included with the discount email is the ipad air 2 which is by the way not being offered anymore by apple. And the climax is..... I still have to pay a little under £50 for 24 months and I'll also shell out for an upfront cost! This company is a big joke especially their rude customer service people. Good luck to those who are still interested to spend their hard earned money with these guys."
"Still haven’t sorted my issue after 2 sims & numerous calls-promises not kept"
"Note this .... vodafone should supply a PAC code within 2 hours of request. Your right to a PAC code is enshrined within clause 18 of Ofcons general conditions of entitlement."
"Having tried for 2 days through their chat to get a PAC code and having the chat terminated by them on both occasions I found a complaints number which I called. After the same rigmarole I GOT MY PAC CODE! !! YIPPEE. If you want the complaints number 03333 041 524. I've never had an issue with coverage but this saga is not one I wish to repeat. Good bye Vodafone"
"I just ring Vodafone about my others line I have asked to do the cancellation 2 month ago, September. They have changed me another month. When they want renew your contract they are so sweet but to cancel my dear!!! The staff name is David. When I told him about what I want to discuss about he just switch off the phone. Im so tired if this companies. Better use Giftgadit as many are doing. OKAY David! Never mind! At the end of this contract I won’t be with Vodafone. Bye bye!... 👋🏽"
""1 star" is FAR too generous! Worst service I have ever had in my life. 11 months and the incapable staff have charged me for their errors on 3 occasions, and only refunded one because I persisted via email about 5 times. I've wasted hours and hours emailing, phoning, going in store and they still haven't resolved anything. They haven't been able to set up a direct debit on my account (despite numerous confirmation in store, on the phone and in writing) and then charge me late payment fees due to their incompetence. I receive someone else's bill via sms every month without fail (they aren't able to see this). I was incorrectly charged abroad and the money was supposed to be refunded (it still hasn't). They still haven't answered my emails from January (one being who their regulator us so that I can escalate to them), they have just been ignoring my questions and sending copy and pasted responses. My Dad also had an account, he had an awful heart attack which cause a stroke, losing half his brain and was left unable to speak, after nearly a year in hospital and rehab he lost his house as he couldn't work. Vodafone documents were obviously not the priority of things to keep from the house he lost. I went into the store with him to cancel his contract as he could no longer afford the one he was on, I made it very clear that he couldn't speak anymore, but had his ID with him and could communicate with his hands or by nodding. The guy just kept brushing us away saying "all you can do is call us up to cancel, you can't cancel in store". Now I'm no rocket scientist, but when someone can't speak and doesn't even have their account details, phoning up is not possible. My dad was literally tied into his contract because he couldn't speak and they wouldn't allow a concession to cancel his contract for him in the store. He was looking very frustrated and embarrassed after (not being able to speak was very embarrassing for him and the staff were so rude and insensitive). I emailed about this and all I got was "that is our procedure". So if anyone ends up unable to speak, you're going to be tied into your contract for a lifetime! Outrageous. I honestly can't explain how ashamed this company should be. Once my contract has run out I will be running a mile and will never go back!!"
"Vodafone is the worst company for home broadband service I ever came across to. Had my Superfast2 line activated on 11th October, after 2 weeks & several tests, they informed me I would only get up to 19mbps max & operator stated I can cancel my account if not satisfied. Several days later I phoned to cancel & the worst part was, they put me to operator after operator & kept on going round & round asking the same questions until when I got so frustrated & raised my voice, they finally passed me to the cancellation team after 2 hours & then the last minute, they cut me off. So I phoned again & this time the operator told me they couldn't find my account details & I hanged up & called again. Started the conversation all over again as I told them to pass me onto the cancellation team, then cuts me off again ! Phoned again & put me on hold like forever. This company will humiliate you whatever way to get you to stay. Never ever came across this when I was with BT, Plusnet & Talktalk I will try again tomorrow as well as writing to the consumer credit, trading standard, Ombudsman Service & all review sites as well as facebook & twitter. PLEASE STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET LIKE ME."
"Customer for several years. Offered better deal elsewhere. Went on their chat and asked for PAC code. Spent 50 minutes asking for it. Gave up. Went on their Facebook page chat gave all the details asked for then nothing. Another 30 minutes wasted. Coverage v good. Customer service abismal."
"I've upgraded my phone for the past 10 days, but still do not send me the mobile phone. When I call them, they just regret losing"
"Wouldn’t even give 1 star! Sold a faulty handset and no reasonable resolution. Rude, unhelpful and insolent advisors, many of whom don’t even understand what you are saying. Appalling service, complaint currently with ombudsman."
"Got charged over £300 for going over a few G of internet! Just beware! It effected my finances every hard due to not having that kind of money lying around, wouldn't want this to happen to anyone else!"
"Vodafone. Just the worst company ever. I can't begin to recount the problems I've had with them. Ironically, given all their bad reviews on the internet, their sales department plays a recorded message saying their customers had voted them the best provider.....another Vodafone lie, I suspect."
"Whilst on a Mediterranean cruise recently I receive many texts always when aboard telling me there were no roaming charges. They then cut off my phone as my bill was higher than usual. In 20+ years I have never owed a penny to vodaphone. They reinstated my phone on my return but refused to alter the bill. Disgraceful. Incidentally my husband who is also with this company as with me - he received a normal bill."
"The worst company ever! £30 spent in 500MG data when the website and in the store they said a completely different thing! I fully not recommend it!"
"Oh, where do I even start... - Started off with an employee phoning me and offered me a £25 a month, 25GB and Netflix or Spotify included deal. I initially accepted the offer. - A week later, I had second thoughts and then I phoned to cancel that new contract and stick with the original £20 a month deal. Adviser said she completed that request and all was fine. - Later, I check my account and my request had not been met. - I speak with the online chat advisers and they assure me that on my account, they see that I still have the £20 contract. - I then receive an email which breaks down my new contract, to my surprise, I shouldn’t have received this email. - Fed up by this point, I an online adviser to solve this issue, she amends the contract and then I proceed to show my disappointment of the entire service and how long I had spent on chasing them up to correct an issue and problem that Vodafone was fully responsible for. The adviser then tells me that she can offer me £10 as credit for my troubles. I said that £10 isn’t simply enough for this whole problem caused and surely a customer like myself is more than a small £10 to a huge corporation like Vodafone. - She then rudely disconnects, and another adviser joins. The guy tells me that advisers are not allowed to offer more than £10 and that if they were to offer more, they’d put in a request which would risk their job. “We all have families to feed” was what he told me. I was totally shocked that I would be guilt tripped purely because I felt that I was due more than offered. Totally unprofessional and could not believe what I was hearing. I ask to speak to his manager and then he said that the manager was busy. I ask him to save the chat so the manager will be able to read the notes. - 2 hours later I finally get through to a manger who in all fairness does apologise for the way I was dealt however he can’t see any notes or previous conversation. So clearly, the previous guy didn’t save a single thing. By this point I was so disappointed and if I could have the option to end my contract, I would honestly have done. Manager tells me that I need to wait a further day or two for a customer service team member to phone me and sort out a solution. - The following day I check my Vodafone app and I see that October’s bill said £18.19 and that my next months bill was going to be - This brings me to a few days, when in the morning, I check my Vodafone app and this months bill said £18.19. I couldn't believe what I saw, they gave me a discount without my consent and knowledge. - Again, I get online to an adviser and then a manager who tell me that it is not Vodafone's fault for this issue. I said that it is highly important for the bill to show £20 purely for my proof of payment which had to be sent to mobiles.co.uk. I spent most of my morning back and forth with them and they would not accept that it was their fault and refused to amend my bill. What a emotionally draining experience, if you can don't even consider signing up with this company."
Vodafone is rated 1.24 based on 982 reviews