Vodafone Reviews

-, - United Kingdom

Categories:
Business & Office
Technology And Computing

How would you rate Vodafone?

855 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vodafone in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have been blatantly lied to, with customer service saying my bill was due on the 28th but couldn’t get taken so they tried on the 2nd and 4th which I was left confused as they were able to take it if that was correct so I phoned my bank for them to say that Vodafone customer service have lied to me as they tried taking it on the 11th! Which makes more sense because I received a text on the 12th saying they didn’t receive my payment ect! I’ve then received a text saying that I owe £69 this month!! My original bill amount is around £32 ish! I’m furious at this point I ring Vodafone back for her to tell me that actually they didn’t try on the 28th the 2nd or the 4th they tried on the 6th?! I have the bank statements sitting in front of me of it stating it they tried on the 11th! So there is either a big confusion or Ive been lied to whatever it is I want an explanation as soon as possible as I’ve always paid my bill and I’m furious to be told I will be paying £69 this month for something that’s not my fault! I’ve had issues from day 1 with this company and the phone itself! Awful customer service!"
Miss B Miller
Unverified Reviewer
"Spoke to at least 5 different people, all said completely different things, waited nearly a week for a phone that should have arrived next day, 2 days rearranging work to be home for delivery,in the end i cancelled my contract due to such appaling service and had to start looking for a new phone and contract all over again. I was livid, time, loss of work and energy completely wasted."
"My son had a panned Ageement, because his bank account got hacked , they phoned him 3 times a day ,bombed him with texes , cut him off twice and cut him off today ,there customer device is worst in the world"
"Worst network in history. Dodgy AVOID AVOID. Is almost impossible to cancel and for them not to bill you at least another few months. The first time I decided to change from them. I rung up. A month or 2 later they got in touch said I owed £125. As the cancellation on phone didn't go through and I should write a letter to cancel. So my partner paid. A few year later was stuck so went back to them.... They overcharging for data after about a year. Bill was nearly double each month. In the end I had to give up and get another sum while still paying for last few months of contract. Then it came to cancel due to last experience and failing hearing I sent a letter to cancel in February. Took them to apirl to contact me on my new EE number.... Said I had to ring them.. I can't. So try live chat for advice. Was given email for disabled and never hear back from them. Letter was sent saying I owe £152! Daughter rung up told her had to be paid plus bill for apirl since still wasn't cancelled. Finding it impossible to cancel any way but via phone when can't hear and they know this. Unreal greedy corporate scum bags"
"Appalling service. Left me nearly a month with no service so not even my emergency call buttons work. Given one star as there's no option to give less"
"The worst company ever I give 1 star only because 0 is not an options"
"What ever goes right with Vodafone !"
"Worst customer service ever. Upgraded my phone and was told phone is waterproof gets damaged in rain and now the expect me to pay .but now apparently I wasn't told it was waterproof I know what I heard!! Never coming back"
"last time I write a review Vodafone contact me within 10 minutes of writing review I was busy they told me they could ring me back so I ask them to ring me back at 16.00PM o'clock that day never heard from them again apart from two or three days later their call centre in India which I have spoke to and they cannot get my bill right what do I do"
"Just terrible. After months of trying to find a resolution, finally got a hold of a manager who had authorisation to try and help us... except they didn't. It was just more of the same "yes that is a problem, i'll look into it and someone will call you back". That was weeks ago and i still haven't heard anything."
Yovche Stoyanov
Unverified Reviewer
"I've been paying 4months already for a 4g SIM contract and I still didn't get it 4g. max i have is H+ on the top of that I. Received SMS today that they will increase my contract for 3.6% beacuse of the UK inflation if I could give -10 starts review I will do it"
"Vodaphone provides the shittiest customer service - you don't even deserve 1 star! The manner in which customers are treated is disgusting! Shame on you!!!! Don't you fucking dare contact my company when we move to another mobile provider."
David Wallach
Unverified Reviewer
"Lost one of the phones on my contract but they blocked the wrong device. 5 days later I have still not been unblocked and the paperwork I need to claim for the lost phone is incorrect so I cannot claim for a new handset. And nobody can do anything to put it right. Complete joke."
Jamal Malik MBE
Unverified Reviewer
"Vodafone are amazing 10/10****************"
Mr Phillip Handford
"I rang Vodaphone with regards to an upgrade. The lady on the phone was more than helpful. Firstly see asked me what I was looking for, then did what ever she could to make it happen. She even got authorisation to add a 10% discount to my whole bill. Basically I ended up with the phone I wanted, the contract terms I wanted and the price was within £1 of my previous contract with them. Plus I get to keep the same number. Over all the phone deals and companies I contacted Vodafone were by far the easiest to deal with and understood my needs and requirements. Plus there coverage is one of the few that covers my area. Fantastic top rated service. I recommend Vodafone to everybody. Phill"
"Its a waste network. customer care response is horrible there is no customer service y asking for opinion dont bluff customers.huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff"
"Horrendous customer service, they never gave me straight answers regarding my contract, and when I went to cancel my contract, they called me multiple times in the last few days to straight and persuade me to stay with them! I had to block the number"
Gina Morrison
Unverified Reviewer
"Rang at 7.32pm - gave my name and number to a woman who left me holding 10 minutes, then came back and with no explanation said she was transferring me, even though she had no idea what my query was. Then Ed Sheeran songs on a loop started, and a robotic female voice began telling me every two minutes how busy they are. Yes, I know I could have hung up long before but I was curious to see what would happen at 9.00 pm when they close. Sure enough, I was still on hold at 9.00 pm at which point I lost the will to live and hung up. So, they either have no queuing system or some other poor souls were on hold even longer than me. Words fail me - draw your own conclusions."
Andrew Stokes
Unverified Reviewer
"Switched broadband to Vodafone have been without broadband for 4 days now.Customer service aren’t much help.Everything was working fine until I switched. I would not recommend them to anyone"
"Took out a 12 month plan with a handset. Assumed (stupidly) that it would only last 12 months. Called up a week before to let them know I was leaving and lost an hour on the phone being told that not only should I have contacted them 30 days before, but it would be at the full £58 per month cost! Even though I took out a 12 month deal to pay off the handset, month 13 is also this cost. This means if existing customers stay with them, if they don't call with 30 days notice they'll be charged as if they were still paying off the handset. I run a business, and will shortly be looking at phone providers for all of my employees. Fair to say it won't be Vodafone! Awful customer service, they were actually quite rude! Avoid!"
Vodafone is rated 1.23 based on 855 reviews