VizionOnline Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend VizionOnline

77 St. Martin's Lane, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate VizionOnline?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
It was my bad luck

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about VizionOnline in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
It Was My Bad Luck
Unverified Reviewer
"It was my bad luck I choose these guys. "They design good looking website but has technical flaws. can not be optimized right way, google does not worth because there are too many mistakes in the coding". I checked my website by some other UK developers almost all said website is not developed properly, I am very stressful now, website needs lots of money and more works now."
"Don't come close to this company. A bunch of liars, don't believe them a word. they didn't do half of what they promised."
"I spent just under £3000 with Viziononline. They constantly got my name wrong, they chased me four times for non payment of an invoice and each time it turned out to be their own slack accounting methods, I paid on time every single month. Viziononline produced poor quality documents to go with my website that I later found out were written by an intern and not checked before being sent to me. They used a copywrited image on the front page of my website and I have asked them 8 or 9 times now to produce proof of purchase dated before I told them it was an issue. They now ignore all my emails. I have no site and am out of pocket. I refuse to use the site they created for me as as far as I am concerned it is not fit for purpose. It's a shame. I tried for over 2 months to reach an agreement with Viziononline and settle the dispute and at every turn they refused to negotiate. In the end all I asked for was a refund of hosting services that I had paid for a year in advance and that I would now never use as I do not and never will do business with this company again. As with all my other reviews. It's up to you to do your own research and make your own decisions. This is only my experience with Viziononline."
"This company is very good. I have referred them to all my family over the years and will continue to do so. Jaswinder, Uxbridge"
Punjabi Craze
Unverified Reviewer
"I see http://www.viziononline.co.uk/ as professional and ethical web company that are at the top of their game. I hope that can continue to do works of the kind they do continually and service their clients the way I have been because this as far as I am concerned not that usual in their sector – a truly dying breed. Phil Lancaster, Egham"
"Viziononline helped our small business really well and the continue to do so. They have a really friendly and professional server which actually make you feel they really care. It’s hard to believe there are still genuine companies out there like them these days as its usually about the money so the more money you pay the better service you get but with them they still give you an all-round professional service regardless of your company size. Please stay that was http://www.viziononline.co.uk/. Jacqueline, Essex"
"I'm happy with my website .. Did not take long to do and overall a very good experience Cheers Viziononline I will definitely be referring you Russ"
Cliffy Willis
Unverified Reviewer
"This company are absolutely fantastic when it comes to outstanding web design. They know how to create websites that make you say "WOW". They deliver what's on the tin and bang on time. Well impressed Cliffy"
VizionOnline is rated 3.11 based on 9 reviews