Vitality UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vitality UK

How would you rate Vitality UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Robert Cain

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vitality UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Robert Cain
"I was looking for life assurance when I came across Vitality. After filling out the initial online enquiry I was contacted by phone within minutes. The girls who dealt with me were very helpful and talked me through my application, sending all my information via email. There were no hard sell tactics and the insurance itself is excellent value for money, giving me peace of mind for my family. All in all, a great experience dealing with this company."
DAMIAN RODRIGUEZ
"It was a perfect choice. Sincerely if you buy a Vitality's machine, you will guess right."
Xuan GAUTIER
"Livraison rapide , l'appareil est geniale , conforme a mes attentes , il fonctionne impeccable , j'ai fait plusieurs essais et je suis totalement satisfaite . Achat tres utile je vous le recommande"
Julie Thersa Zame
"easy website - quick delivery - great pricing"
Julie Thersa Zame
"easy website - quick delivery - great pricing"
Vitality UK is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews