Vistaprint Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Vistaprint

How would you rate Vistaprint?

46 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Errick Freeman

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vistaprint in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Errick Freeman
"I've been using this company's service for a long time now, and they are always top notch! If I have a question, they're always there to help, and I really appreciate that. Every product I've ordered from them has been good quality and materials. I'm not saying the best, but very satisfactory. Their customer service is great, and I think that shows that they have an honest interest in their company and product."
Jonny Alden
"been using vistaprint for almost 10 years [website] and various other do-dads , biz cards, baseball caps,shirts and am very pleased with them. On the occasion when ive had a problem or query its Always been dealt with promptly and to my satisfaction"
Royden Walters - Social Link Recruitment
"Easy design process and the order is smooth and efficient. Everything arrived way before the scheduled dates of delivery and all logos and designs were clear and colorful!"
Teri Druar
"Great customer service. Even when there was something wrong with an order they would fix it np. Peomo boxes are great and I highly recommend them!"
"Great product, great delivery!"
"Easy website reasonable prices fast delivery"
"quick delivery. easy to use and end product was brilliant!"
"Iordered for printing calendars but were too expensive as i am doing it for a charity so i tried vistaprint and because i was bulk buying i got them nearly half the price i would have to pay with other company as well as better pics and bigger calendars. In fact vistaprint said a couple were not great quality which other said nothing."
"Excellent quality product for an amazing price and good care for the customer."
Justin Niemann
"Vistaprint makes it easy to create the PERFECT business card and other marketing tools. Plus, you can't compete with their prices or the deals that they ALWAYS have going on."
SCOTT GIRDWOOD
"Prices ok service on website is easy"
Anthony Rawles
"Very happy"
"prompt delivery and good quality standard card used"
Cynthia J Boulton
"Good product and delivered on time!"
"Happy with my purchase and end result of the printing"
Carl Wilson
"I have been happy with the cards and calendars they have printed for me, over several years now. The customer help line, on line chat, has worked well and any issues that have arisen have all be dealt with quickly, efficiently and to my satisfaction."
Paula Fisher
"Vistaprint are, in general, pretty good. Their deliveries tend to be erratic as they use different location/companies to do the work you have ordered. Their customer service is very good and if you have a problem with your order they tend to be very quick in helping you out. Unfortunately I have now had the same order sent wrong twice now but let me asure you, this is the first time in 10 years of using them that this has happened! Watch out for some great offers"
David
"Excellent website. Lots of helpful ideas and very easy to navigate."
Emmeline Michaud
"The colors were great, shipping was extremely fast, just a bit disappointed with the paper quality which was second best."
Sharon Brincat Ruffini
"Quick and efficient service with very helpful customer care!Highly recommended!"
Vistaprint is rated 4.02 based on 47 reviews