Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vistal Cleaning Products
Read Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

About Vistal Cleaning Products:

Vistal Multi Surface Cleaner is an eco-friendly cleaner and restorer with multiple uses on hard surfaces all around the home and on boats and caravans. It removes stubborn dirt easily without using strong chemicals so it is safe for people, animals and for the environment. It restores the shine in kitchens, bathrooms, on boat hulls and fixtures, on caravan paintwork and fibreglass, on uPVC window frames, on stainless steel and other metals to name just a few.

service@vistalcleaningproducts.co.uk

Tell us how Vistal Cleaning Products made you happy
We have tried many products on our motorhome this is the best by far .
Great product. Used it on my caravan easy to apply great finish. Highly recommend. Thanks will buy again mick palmer
Ordered & Delivered next day first class service
From ordering the product to delivery only took two days with Royal Mail.
used it on my grills for the fridge ventilation, i would reccomend this item to anyone
This product is a must for all motorhome owners. Did my big 6 beth in a day, easy to use and not much use, making it great value for money. Shine is great. As I say a must have.
Saw this advertised in camping and caravan club mag,have been using on my motorhome, coservatory,kitchen,bathroom etc with amazing results,am very happy with this product and will buy again.
Havent had chance to use it properly yet but a quick try on a stain was encouraging. I look forward to some dry weather to try it out properly!!!!
This is one of the only products I have ever bought which actually does what it says it does! Have used it on my motorhome with excellent results & have also used it on my UPVC windows with equally good results. It appears to last for ages & I will definitely be buying it again.
Used this product on 20 year old caravan, very pleased with results, also used on front and back, plastic doors
not applicable
The service was very good and the product was received on time. Thank you.
Easy to order. Delivery first class. Highly recommended.
I have to say that I was super skeptical about this product as it really didn't look like a "normal cleaner" but wow, the results are incredibly impressive. Totally converted and have recommended it to friends
Vistal Cleaning Products 5 star review on 18th April 2020 Vistal Cleaning Products 5 star review on 18th April 2020
Very easy to order, first class service could not fault any stage of the process, information regarding the product absolutely spot on
Ordered online all arrived smoothly
Quick and easy to order. Rapid despatch and delivery. Excellent follow up
Excellent.
Easy and simple
Environmentally friendly product that really does clean bathroom and kitchen. Have also used it to clean my cast iron pots and pans with no ill effect. Not recommended for non-stick kitchen equipment, though. Use sparingly, otherwise you will spend a lot of time washing down the surfaces you have cleaned! Have tried similar products (mostly for environmental reasons) and in my experience this is the best and good value for money.
Vistal Cleaning Products is rated 4.75 based on 118 reviews