Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vistal Cleaning Products
Read Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

About Vistal Cleaning Products:

Vistal Multi Surface Cleaner is an eco-friendly cleaner and restorer with multiple uses on hard surfaces all around the home and on boats and caravans. It removes stubborn dirt easily without using strong chemicals so it is safe for people, animals and for the environment. It restores the shine in kitchens, bathrooms, on boat hulls and fixtures, on caravan paintwork and fibreglass, on uPVC window frames, on stainless steel and other metals to name just a few.

service@vistalcleaningproducts.co.uk

Tell us how Vistal Cleaning Products made you happy
Quick and helpfull
This is a miracle product! Made my tarnished dualit toaster look like new.. have used it on everything. It really does what it says on the tin. Love that it’s environmentally friendly too. Have recommended it to everyone!
Very good at removing stubborn algae off Motorhome bodywork. Seems good once finished, to total bodywork, being shiny, however can’t say I’ve noticed it being any better on my silver Motorhome as my Motorhome didn’t show signs of Dull paintwork in the first place. Probably works better on white Or light coloured bodywork. Excellent on our sink and cooker. Would definitely recommend it.
Worked well easy to use
Great product. Will buy again
Great products and do what they say on the tin.
Used this all around my motor home and cleaned many other items to many to mention demonstraited to my friends we all we could not believe how good this product is.
Having seen the advert for Vistal in a Caravan Magazine, I thought it may help clean up my motorhome. When it came I tried it out and found it did what it said on the can. Well worth having to keep your motorhome/caravan in pristine condition.
Wow! Can't believe the difference this has made to the paintwork on my caravan. The black streaks and other marks have completely disappeared. Highly recommended.
This product is amazing . Camper van looks like new taken off all the grime . Cleaned cooker hood and many more things . Can’t recommend it enough.
Great stuff that Vistal it did a lovely job on my caravan its nice and shiny again
Received my order relatively quickly considering current lockdown. Have used it to clean my Motorhome and compared to previous products used it made a much easier job of removing marks that have at other times proved resistant to even the hardest of scrubbing. Went round a 6.4 metre long van and barely used much off the surface of the cleaner. It’s expensive but given how little I used the van should have plenty of cleans to come. All in all a great cleaning product that should make your life a little easier when faced with any major cleaning task!
Arrived before estimated time
Arrived before estimated time
Easy to use Multi surface cleaner with no mess and very little other tools required.
Product arrived early very good service
Prompt delivery.
i am impressed with the range of uses of the product. something i have been looking to find for a long time instead of a cupboard full of various products. i am looking forward to making good use of it as time goes by.
Excellent, easy to order, arrived on time. Really glad it was recommended in my Camping and Caravanning Club magazine.
Tried it on the side if our caravan which had some oxidisation. It has really made a difference. Lively shine as well. Well worth the effort and money. Definitely recommend👍
Vistal Cleaning Products is rated 4.75 based on 118 reviews