Vision Motorcycle Training Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vision Motorcycle Training

Tell us how Vision Motorcycle Training made you happy

"I passed my mod 2 today after doing das course with visions instructor Paul. Highly recommended, good instructors, good equipment and good training at a fair price. Thanks guys!"
"Excellent instructors, all are great company and very professional. Training bikes are excellent. Pam is great! Always happy to move things around as much as possible to get instructors available for lessons and tests. Prices are more than reasonable. Highly recommend."
"Great instructors, very friendly and professional. Got me through my tests first time! Given great bikes to learn on as well."
"Brilliant Day, very informative have been on a few CBTs and were not as professional, you will learn to ride correctly here, will be contacting soon to book my assessment. Thank you."
"Outstanding Service from start to finish. Instructors all very knowledgeable, and a good laugh! Couldn't fault their process or professionalism."
"I completed my cbt today with Dane, he was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. I will be doing the rest of training with vision very soon. 👍🏽"
"At Fırst ı Never had Much experınce Thanks to vısıon motorcycle,I managed to pass mode 1 and mode 2 fırst tıme,and all so recommended for every one vision motorcycle."
"Done my mod 1 & 2 here passed first try both mods NO PROBLEM! Purely because Paul was my instructor, honestly top bloke. He knows what his doing. If you've got him you'll pass easy. Definitely recommend this place 100%."
"I took my cbt with vision and would recommend them 100%, I had not ridden since 1997 so I was a bit out of touch with riding , both instructors are top blokes who will help you and give you the confidence that’s needed to ride on the road safely."
"What a professional training school.. My trainer john relaxed me & his knowledge & experience helped me so so much. I passed mod1 & mod2 1st time nerves omd. I have learnt so much & wouldn't have done it without johns guidance in all aspects of training. Thankyou .. Pam (lovely lady) so good at sorting out all admin side & keeping the the trainers in check lol.. Highly recommend anyone who wants training listen to what pam says, pam was also a trainer & knows what she is talking about.. BIG THANKS to you all 🏍👍very friendly place to do training & banter helps to.. Pop in when i can for catchup & cuppa.. Thanks everyone, EDDIE.🐧"
"From my CBT through to passing my main test via a DAS process, I cannot reccomenend the team at Vision highly enough. A special mention to Paul for his relaxed style of training. He is always willing to listen, help where needed and impart his wealth of knowledge and experience. Friendly banter also helped keep me relaxed throughout. Without a doubt, if it hadn't been for the way the training was conducted I wouldn't have passed each element first time. Also, thank you to Pam for pulling everything together in regards to the administration of the whole process. Thanks again and hopefully see you all soon (just for a coffee and a chat this time)"
"Great experience with great and fun instructors. Definitely chose you guys again . Thank you for your patience and help :)"
"I did all my training with vision motorcycle training, from my cbt to my full licence and passed first time thanks to the really good training. I Couldn’t fault them at all very helpful and friendly"
"Great structured training - takes you through to the tests at the pace that matches your (developing) skills with a full explanation as to the objectives of each lesson. Trained for A2 licence for which Pam organised everything very well and Paul was a superb trainer. There wasn't one lesson that was in excess of what was needed, very streamlined to your needs in fact, with each lesson moving you forward and then the final couple preparing/rehearsing you for the tests which were passed first time. Confident that they would hold you back if necessary so you don't waste money on a test that you are likely to fail. Highly recommended."
"Excellent experience all round. I did my cbt and then full license training with vision and was very impressed with everything. Dane is an excellent instructor and a lovely person too. He was very patient and gave brilliant tips throughout the lessons. I am very pleased that I passed both mod 1 & 2 tests first time and couldn’t have don’t it without the excellent training provided by vision. Would highly recommend these guys as they are true professionals and make you feel welcome from the outset. Thanks to Pam too for sorting out the bookings!"
"Did all my training with vision and passed my tests with them Can't praise them enough Still pop in frequently for a chat and a cuppa Lee"
"Just received my full license and I highly recommend Vision Motorcycle Training. Pam was always very welcoming and full of great stories and advise. Paul could not have been a calmer and more patient instructor. Great team. Thank you."
"I passed my CBT. I really enjoyed this training. Very friendly and professional instructors. Thank you guys"
"I recently passed my A licence after taking a course of lessons with Vision Motorcycle Training! Vision have a simple and straight forward, no nonsense approach. My instructor Paul was professional, knowledgeable and most important of all, an unbelievably patient tutor! I was so impressed with Vision, that I will be back in a few months for their Advanced Rider Course! Highly recommended !"
"took my cbt they needed patience which the had lots off cheers"
Vision Motorcycle Training is rated 4.91 based on 124 reviews