Vision Motorcycle Training Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vision Motorcycle Training

Tell us how Vision Motorcycle Training made you happy

"Brilliant Day, very informative have been on a few CBTs and were not as professional, you will learn to ride correctly here, will be contacting soon to book my assessment. Thank you."
"I completed my cbt today with Dane, he was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. I will be doing the rest of training with vision very soon. 👍🏽"
"At Fırst ı Never had Much experınce Thanks to vısıon motorcycle,I managed to pass mode 1 and mode 2 fırst tıme,and all so recommended for every one vision motorcycle."
"Done my mod 1 & 2 here passed first try both mods NO PROBLEM! Purely because Paul was my instructor, honestly top bloke. He knows what his doing. If you've got him you'll pass easy. Definitely recommend this place 100%."
"From my CBT through to passing my main test via a DAS process, I cannot reccomenend the team at Vision highly enough. A special mention to Paul for his relaxed style of training. He is always willing to listen, help where needed and impart his wealth of knowledge and experience. Friendly banter also helped keep me relaxed throughout. Without a doubt, if it hadn't been for the way the training was conducted I wouldn't have passed each element first time. Also, thank you to Pam for pulling everything together in regards to the administration of the whole process. Thanks again and hopefully see you all soon (just for a coffee and a chat this time)"
"Great experience with great and fun instructors. Definitely chose you guys again . Thank you for your patience and help :)"
"Really happy with my experience with Vision, and the guys there. Paul is a great instructor who was brilliant at getting me through Mod 1 and 2. The whole training was really enjoyable and never felt like a chore. Pam in the office was fantastic and kept everything all in order with her no nonsense approach! Thanks to both. I would thoroughly recommend Vision to anyone looking to gain a motorbike license."
"Excellent instructors and admin staff made me feel very welcome from initial enquiry right through to training day. Instructors took time to understand what I wanted out of the day and how I wanted to progress. Wasn’t interested in selling unwanted or unneeded services just seem to genuinely want to get people on the road in the safest possible way regardless to experience or confidence. Having had a bad experience during a CBT some years ago Inwas doubtful that I would be able to do it but thanks to Dane and John I’m well on the right track now. Thanks so much guys"
"I took CBT last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed the day. The instructors are highly professional, while also creating a warm and friendly environment. I have already booked further training and would highly recommend. Must also say thanks to Pam who is so friendly and helpful."
"Would recommend vision to anyone looking for training. Pam, Dane and the team were amazing. Made to feel very comfortable and relaxed. Training was very well planed and effective ( Got me through). Great service and advice from start to passing."
"Quality training provided by this organisation. They took me from my CBT to a full A licence in a relatively short time over the winter months. My instructor, Paul, was extremely knowledgeable and provided encouraging and sound advice throughout. I would highly recommend this company and I look forward to the regular ride outs with them and their graduates over the coming months."
"Refreshed my CBT and found the service extremely professional and reasonably well organised. Completed my A2 mod 1 and mod 2 again with Vision and was extremely pleased with their help and support- especially Pam who went above and beyond the call of duty in order to secure me a last minute place on a mod 2 test! Would recommend."
"Thanks to Pam and my instructor Paul at Vision, for getting me through the Mod 1 & 2 first time. I would no hesitate in recommending them. Thank again. Phil"
"Massive thanks to the team at vision motorcycle training- especially Paul & Pam. So happy to pass Mod 2 first time on direct access and be able to get any bike now. Great training at your own pace with mock tests to let you know what to expect. Cannot recommend highly enough."
"I would definitely recommend Vision motorcycle training. Pam in the office was most proficient in recommending the most appropriate course for me, making all arrangements with good communication. My trainer on intensive 3 day course (Paul) was extremely attentive and experienced and knew exactly what to do correct all of my bad habits and bring my riding skills up to test standard. So after 3 days training, and not having ridden a geared bike for 35 years!, all thanks to Paul and Vision training, I got my ‘A’ licence yesterday - YAY"
"As an older lady who is about as bike savvy as a biscuit, I was a bit worried about doing my CBT, but I needn't have worried. The process of booking was simple and the training was informative and straight forward but also tailored to individual needs. The instructors were also patient and understanding with those that took a bit longer to cotton on to things (me) and the longer runs on the public roads really helped boost confidence. I highly recommend Vision Motorcycle Training."
"I took my CBT with Vision Motorcycle Training today and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The instructors were extremely down-to-earth and made the course very easy to follow (even for a 16 year-old). It was very informative and they made sure I felt confident with every aspect of the training before taking me out onto the road for the final part of the course where all of the training was implemented. I would highly recommend."
"Thanks to all at Vision. To Dane for getting me through the CBT. To Pam for arranging my lesson and tests. and especially thanks to Paul for getting me though mods 1 and 2.great instructor.thanks again."
"I passed my mod 2 today after doing das course with visions instructor Paul. Highly recommended, good instructors, good equipment and good training at a fair price. Thanks guys!"
"Excellent instructors, all are great company and very professional. Training bikes are excellent. Pam is great! Always happy to move things around as much as possible to get instructors available for lessons and tests. Prices are more than reasonable. Highly recommend."
Vision Motorcycle Training is rated 4.92 based on 142 reviews