Vision Motorcycle Training Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vision Motorcycle Training

Tell us how Vision Motorcycle Training made you happy

"Brilliant Day, very informative have been on a few CBTs and were not as professional, you will learn to ride correctly here, will be contacting soon to book my assessment. Thank you."
"I completed my cbt today with Dane, he was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. I will be doing the rest of training with vision very soon. 👍🏽"
"At Fırst ı Never had Much experınce Thanks to vısıon motorcycle,I managed to pass mode 1 and mode 2 fırst tıme,and all so recommended for every one vision motorcycle."
"Done my mod 1 & 2 here passed first try both mods NO PROBLEM! Purely because Paul was my instructor, honestly top bloke. He knows what his doing. If you've got him you'll pass easy. Definitely recommend this place 100%."
"From my CBT through to passing my main test via a DAS process, I cannot reccomenend the team at Vision highly enough. A special mention to Paul for his relaxed style of training. He is always willing to listen, help where needed and impart his wealth of knowledge and experience. Friendly banter also helped keep me relaxed throughout. Without a doubt, if it hadn't been for the way the training was conducted I wouldn't have passed each element first time. Also, thank you to Pam for pulling everything together in regards to the administration of the whole process. Thanks again and hopefully see you all soon (just for a coffee and a chat this time)"
"Great experience with great and fun instructors. Definitely chose you guys again . Thank you for your patience and help :)"
"Really happy with my experience with Vision, and the guys there. Paul is a great instructor who was brilliant at getting me through Mod 1 and 2. The whole training was really enjoyable and never felt like a chore. Pam in the office was fantastic and kept everything all in order with her no nonsense approach! Thanks to both. I would thoroughly recommend Vision to anyone looking to gain a motorbike license."
"Excellent instructors and admin staff made me feel very welcome from initial enquiry right through to training day. Instructors took time to understand what I wanted out of the day and how I wanted to progress. Wasn’t interested in selling unwanted or unneeded services just seem to genuinely want to get people on the road in the safest possible way regardless to experience or confidence. Having had a bad experience during a CBT some years ago Inwas doubtful that I would be able to do it but thanks to Dane and John I’m well on the right track now. Thanks so much guys"
"I took CBT last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed the day. The instructors are highly professional, while also creating a warm and friendly environment. I have already booked further training and would highly recommend. Must also say thanks to Pam who is so friendly and helpful."
"Would recommend vision to anyone looking for training. Pam, Dane and the team were amazing. Made to feel very comfortable and relaxed. Training was very well planed and effective ( Got me through). Great service and advice from start to passing."
"Quality training provided by this organisation. They took me from my CBT to a full A licence in a relatively short time over the winter months. My instructor, Paul, was extremely knowledgeable and provided encouraging and sound advice throughout. I would highly recommend this company and I look forward to the regular ride outs with them and their graduates over the coming months."
"Refreshed my CBT and found the service extremely professional and reasonably well organised. Completed my A2 mod 1 and mod 2 again with Vision and was extremely pleased with their help and support- especially Pam who went above and beyond the call of duty in order to secure me a last minute place on a mod 2 test! Would recommend."
"I passed my mod 2 today after doing das course with visions instructor Paul. Highly recommended, good instructors, good equipment and good training at a fair price. Thanks guys!"
"Excellent instructors, all are great company and very professional. Training bikes are excellent. Pam is great! Always happy to move things around as much as possible to get instructors available for lessons and tests. Prices are more than reasonable. Highly recommend."
"Great instructors, very friendly and professional. Got me through my tests first time! Given great bikes to learn on as well."
"Outstanding Service from start to finish. Instructors all very knowledgeable, and a good laugh! Couldn't fault their process or professionalism."
"I took my cbt with vision and would recommend them 100%, I had not ridden since 1997 so I was a bit out of touch with riding , both instructors are top blokes who will help you and give you the confidence that’s needed to ride on the road safely."
"What a professional training school.. My trainer john relaxed me & his knowledge & experience helped me so so much. I passed mod1 & mod2 1st time nerves omd. I have learnt so much & wouldn't have done it without johns guidance in all aspects of training. Thankyou .. Pam (lovely lady) so good at sorting out all admin side & keeping the the trainers in check lol.. Highly recommend anyone who wants training listen to what pam says, pam was also a trainer & knows what she is talking about.. BIG THANKS to you all 🏍👍very friendly place to do training & banter helps to.. Pop in when i can for catchup & cuppa.. Thanks everyone, EDDIE.🐧"
"I did all my training with vision motorcycle training, from my cbt to my full licence and passed first time thanks to the really good training. I Couldn’t fault them at all very helpful and friendly"
"Great structured training - takes you through to the tests at the pace that matches your (developing) skills with a full explanation as to the objectives of each lesson. Trained for A2 licence for which Pam organised everything very well and Paul was a superb trainer. There wasn't one lesson that was in excess of what was needed, very streamlined to your needs in fact, with each lesson moving you forward and then the final couple preparing/rehearsing you for the tests which were passed first time. Confident that they would hold you back if necessary so you don't waste money on a test that you are likely to fail. Highly recommended."
Vision Motorcycle Training is rated 4.91 based on 124 reviews