Vision Motorcycle Training Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vision Motorcycle Training

Tell us how Vision Motorcycle Training made you happy

"Paul was a brilliant instructor! Very patient and easy to learn from. Pam was very helpful and sorted all my bookings out! From start to finish it was good service and enjoyable experience."
"Delicious biscuit selection with tea and coffee. Very well run enjoyed my day with them all, helpful polite and friendly would highly recommend to anybody looking to learn. Looking forward to doing my full licence with them"
"Thanks to all the guys at Vision. I passed my Mod 1 and 2 first time, thanks to the keep it simple and patient approach from Paul, who is a great instructor. The guys at Vision are laid back, but very professional. Pam in the office is great, her booking system and subsequent email confirmation is really efficient, helps a lot when you can refer back to her email for timings (especially when you are busy at work). I did by CBT and Mod 1 & 2 training with Vision, and would absolutely recommend them. Thanks to Pam, Paul and Dane, you did a great job!"
"Really happy with my experience with Vision, and the guys there. Paul is a great instructor who was brilliant at getting me through Mod 1 and 2. The whole training was really enjoyable and never felt like a chore. Pam in the office was fantastic and kept everything all in order with her no nonsense approach! Thanks to both. I would thoroughly recommend Vision to anyone looking to gain a motorbike license."
"Absolutely great team, Paul is an amazing instructor, got me through my mod 1 and 2 and now I’m out and about on my own without issue. Pam in the office is fantastic help and will sort your bookings and keep you updated, fantastic banter and a real joy to turn up to, highly recommend vision, why go anywhere else."
"Incredible people at Vision Motorcycle Training. Very thorough and patient. Paul as an instructor was not only detailed and brilliant at teaching and communicating important tidbits of information, but he made the whole experience itself enjoyable. The team are wonderful and very supportive. Good assessment of your abilities and telling you what you need to work on as well as what you are doing well. And to top it off, Pam was a breath of fresh air talking to when organising times and lessons. Highly recommend. Passed first time with this lot!"
"My experience with Vision has been excellent. Paul is a superb instructor who's teaching style is clear, concise and delivered with patience at all times. All of the staff are friendly and welcoming, especially Pam who runs a tight ship and who’s communication regarding lessons and tests etc. is excellent. If you are looking for motorbike lessons then I highly recommend Vision."
"Had a full licence for 28 yrs and a Hgv for 26 yrs ,never been on a bike or scooter before,from first contact to passing cbt yesterday first class service from everyone thanks."
"Vision were great in helping me pass Parts 1 and 2 of my motorbike training. Paul was a great teacher and Pam great at organising everything. Would highly recommend the overall team!"
"Very good day Instructors made the experience as light hearted as possible and very interesting. But very informative and very useful Dane was brilliant"
"Outstanding Rider Training School. All staff were warm, welcoming, friendly and approachable. My instructor Sean I cannot praise enough, Very knowledgeable made learning very enjoyable and allowed me to work at a pace that I found comfortable. Would HIGHLY recommend this riding school and will be booking my Direct Access Course through them Monday morning when the office opens!"
"Very helpful staff, well organised training & made my experience with them enjoyable. Would highly recommend. Thank you"
"Outstanding Group Of People. My instructor Paul I cannot praise enough. Made learning at my own pace very enjoyable and was always so calm and friendly with an awesome sense of humor. The same can be said about Pam. Always made me feel welcome. Very Professional, knowledgeable and always there for advice when i needed it. Would HIGHLY recommend this riding school!"
"Great team at Vision, I have done my Cbt and now I passed mod 1 and mod 2,Paul is very professional, he picked up my mistakes very quickly and gave me great advice on how to avoid them, he also made the lesson enjoyable plus we had a nice ride after I passed the mod 2. Pam, always very friendly, I felt very welcome everytime I went for my lesson or when I was booking the lesson, she organized my lessons very well. Thank you for everything guys!"
"Excellent team at Vision Motorcycle training. Fabulous suppprt and guidence starting with CBT, MOD 1 and 2 and now have my motorbike licence!! Thoroughly enjoyed my time with Paul very professional and always felt safe. Also Pam thank you for helping organising all my booking very polite and friendly x"
"I took my cbt with vision in March 2016. I was given great coaching and was pleased with all the information I received. In need November I started my mod 1 and 2 training. Pam was very helpful in sorting out my lessons and giving me the right information I needed to proceed. Paul the instructor is very good, he has a real knack for finding your weeknesses and ironing them out. He has a very sharp eye and a great attitude to match. I would highly recommend vision if you are looking to get your license and to find people to go on ride outs with. Thank you guys for all your help👍"
"Having owned a 125cc automatic Vespa for 9 years, and having taken my CBT with Vision 5 times (Dane and the team were excellent on each occasion, making it enjoyable and using good humour throughout), I thought it was about time I took my full licence. Start to finish, having never ridden a geared bike before, I passed Mod 1 and 2 after 13 lessons. Paul was an excellent and very patient instructor throughout, instilling self belief and a can do attitude (notwithstanding my constant self doubts re some Mod 1 slow exercises!). Pam did the hard yards organising everything back at the office and was awesome throughout and always patient when I occasionally had to reschedule due to work commitments. I cannot recommend Vision Motorcycle Training enough. Great people who make it fun to learn. I’ve just taken delivery of my new Triumph Bonneville T100 and loving every minute. Thank you for making it possible."
"Sometime back I did my CBT through Vision and went straight back to them when I wanted lessons for my direct access. Pam keeps across everything in the office wonderfully and I can't praise my instructor Paul enough - the man can spot a finger moving towards an indicator switch at fifty paces. It's Zen-like. Tests passed, which is great. But even better is the teaching to ride properly with real fun and good humour. Thanks!"
"Excellent training school, I’ve done a couple of cbts in the past and always used vision then I decided I wanted my full licence and new they were the ones to teach me, very very highly recommended"
"I had a great day with the team! From the start it was handled professionally and everyone made me feel comfortable. Throughout the course I never felt out of control or alone, I always felt as if I was being watched but never judged. Just guided out of some bad habits and before I knew It I could ride a bike like it was second nature. Once I was confident in the park it was on to the road and every second was enjoyed. I absolutely recommend Vision for anyone who has or hasn't ridden before. Dane and the team do a great job of making you feel calm and comfortable and will get you out there and passed when YOU are ready"
Vision Motorcycle Training is rated 4.91 based on 124 reviews