Vision Motorcycle Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Vision Motorcycle Training

Tell us how Vision Motorcycle Training made you happy

"I did all my training with vision motorcycle training, from my cbt to my full licence and passed first time thanks to the really good training. I Couldn’t fault them at all very helpful and friendly"
"Great structured training - takes you through to the tests at the pace that matches your (developing) skills with a full explanation as to the objectives of each lesson. Trained for A2 licence for which Pam organised everything very well and Paul was a superb trainer. There wasn't one lesson that was in excess of what was needed, very streamlined to your needs in fact, with each lesson moving you forward and then the final couple preparing/rehearsing you for the tests which were passed first time. Confident that they would hold you back if necessary so you don't waste money on a test that you are likely to fail. Highly recommended."
"Excellent experience all round. I did my cbt and then full license training with vision and was very impressed with everything. Dane is an excellent instructor and a lovely person too. He was very patient and gave brilliant tips throughout the lessons. I am very pleased that I passed both mod 1 & 2 tests first time and couldn’t have don’t it without the excellent training provided by vision. Would highly recommend these guys as they are true professionals and make you feel welcome from the outset. Thanks to Pam too for sorting out the bookings!"
"Did all my training with vision and passed my tests with them Can't praise them enough Still pop in frequently for a chat and a cuppa Lee"
"Just received my full license and I highly recommend Vision Motorcycle Training. Pam was always very welcoming and full of great stories and advise. Paul could not have been a calmer and more patient instructor. Great team. Thank you."
"I passed my CBT. I really enjoyed this training. Very friendly and professional instructors. Thank you guys"
"I recently passed my A licence after taking a course of lessons with Vision Motorcycle Training! Vision have a simple and straight forward, no nonsense approach. My instructor Paul was professional, knowledgeable and most important of all, an unbelievably patient tutor! I was so impressed with Vision, that I will be back in a few months for their Advanced Rider Course! Highly recommended !"
"took my cbt they needed patience which the had lots off cheers"
"Paul was a brilliant instructor! Very patient and easy to learn from. Pam was very helpful and sorted all my bookings out! From start to finish it was good service and enjoyable experience."
"Delicious biscuit selection with tea and coffee. Very well run enjoyed my day with them all, helpful polite and friendly would highly recommend to anybody looking to learn. Looking forward to doing my full licence with them"
"Thanks to all the guys at Vision. I passed my Mod 1 and 2 first time, thanks to the keep it simple and patient approach from Paul, who is a great instructor. The guys at Vision are laid back, but very professional. Pam in the office is great, her booking system and subsequent email confirmation is really efficient, helps a lot when you can refer back to her email for timings (especially when you are busy at work). I did by CBT and Mod 1 & 2 training with Vision, and would absolutely recommend them. Thanks to Pam, Paul and Dane, you did a great job!"
"Really happy with my experience with Vision, and the guys there. Paul is a great instructor who was brilliant at getting me through Mod 1 and 2. The whole training was really enjoyable and never felt like a chore. Pam in the office was fantastic and kept everything all in order with her no nonsense approach! Thanks to both. I would thoroughly recommend Vision to anyone looking to gain a motorbike license."
"Absolutely great team, Paul is an amazing instructor, got me through my mod 1 and 2 and now I’m out and about on my own without issue. Pam in the office is fantastic help and will sort your bookings and keep you updated, fantastic banter and a real joy to turn up to, highly recommend vision, why go anywhere else."
"Incredible people at Vision Motorcycle Training. Very thorough and patient. Paul as an instructor was not only detailed and brilliant at teaching and communicating important tidbits of information, but he made the whole experience itself enjoyable. The team are wonderful and very supportive. Good assessment of your abilities and telling you what you need to work on as well as what you are doing well. And to top it off, Pam was a breath of fresh air talking to when organising times and lessons. Highly recommend. Passed first time with this lot!"
"My experience with Vision has been excellent. Paul is a superb instructor who's teaching style is clear, concise and delivered with patience at all times. All of the staff are friendly and welcoming, especially Pam who runs a tight ship and who’s communication regarding lessons and tests etc. is excellent. If you are looking for motorbike lessons then I highly recommend Vision."
"Had a full licence for 28 yrs and a Hgv for 26 yrs ,never been on a bike or scooter before,from first contact to passing cbt yesterday first class service from everyone thanks."
"Vision were great in helping me pass Parts 1 and 2 of my motorbike training. Paul was a great teacher and Pam great at organising everything. Would highly recommend the overall team!"
"Very good day Instructors made the experience as light hearted as possible and very interesting. But very informative and very useful Dane was brilliant"
"Outstanding Rider Training School. All staff were warm, welcoming, friendly and approachable. My instructor Sean I cannot praise enough, Very knowledgeable made learning very enjoyable and allowed me to work at a pace that I found comfortable. Would HIGHLY recommend this riding school and will be booking my Direct Access Course through them Monday morning when the office opens!"
"Very helpful staff, well organised training & made my experience with them enjoyable. Would highly recommend. Thank you"
Vision Motorcycle Training is rated 4.90 based on 112 reviews