Vision Motorcycle Training Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vision Motorcycle Training

How would you rate Vision Motorcycle Training?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Fantastically knowledgeable guys who teach at a good pace. I had no motorcycle experience at all, and was able to ride a geared 125cc to a safe standard upon completion of CBT. Highly recommended!"
"Great bunch, flew through CBT with Danes guidance. Will be back for test preparation."
"Very profesional & freindly team. Dane & paula helped me to learn how to ride properly & pass cbt ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Š highly recommend vision to any one going for cbt the experience was fun & felt relaxed thankyou all ๐Ÿ˜Š.."
"Great help. Got me through the CBT and on to a full licence . They are helpful and friendly. I would recommend them to any one."
Robert Cootes
Verified Reviewer
"Was very helpful , patient and informative. Great days training , would highly recommend"
"Excellent instructors and admin staff made me feel very welcome from initial enquiry right through to training day. Instructors took time to understand what I wanted out of the day and how I wanted to progress. Wasn’t interested in selling unwanted or unneeded services just seem to genuinely want to get people on the road in the safest possible way regardless to experience or confidence. Having had a bad experience during a CBT some years ago Inwas doubtful that I would be able to do it but thanks to Dane and John I’m well on the right track now. Thanks so much guys"
"Pam & Paul were very friendly, welcoming and supportive. The sirs and pleasantries were in abundance however in the end we settled on first names only. Thank you both."
"Very friendly environment and staff who are down to earth and easy to talk to. Instructors are great at working on your individual needs to be able to pass your test. Great service and all together genuinely nice people, 100 percent will be returning."
"After having completed my CBT years before, I thought it was time to properly learn to ride a motorcycle. I found the teaching very thorough from start to finish, which gave me the skills and confidence to pass my full test with relative ease. I wanted to thank everyone at vision, especially Paul for making learning fun and to Pam for making it such an easy process. Kieran"
"I had a go at doing a CBT at a different school (which I won’t name here) and it was frankly a terrible service. I researched other schools and came to Vision, and instantly I could tell the difference in the quality of the service offered. Both Dane and John are great instructors and Pam is very helpful as well! From start to finish I was made to feel comfortable with what I was doing and that is the number one thing when you are learning! Amazing service from start to finish, can’t fault it. 5/5"
Richard Radbourne
Verified Reviewer
"I took CBT last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed the day. The instructors are highly professional, while also creating a warm and friendly environment. I have already booked further training and would highly recommend. Must also say thanks to Pam who is so friendly and helpful."
Paul Dersookiasian
Verified Reviewer
"I spent a month doing motorcycle lessons with Vision and passed my mod 1 & 2 first time. Paul Badham was my instructor and he was excellent! He is both experienced and knowledgeable, not to mention a real pleasure to work with. I mustn't forget Pam who was incredibly helpful and organised. I would recommend Vision Motorcycle Training to anyone who wants to learn how to ride a motorbike."
Beez (EmmaBeesley)
Verified Reviewer
"All of staff who work here are really lovely, welcoming and very funny people to be training with! All of the staff have great knowledge and are always very helpful! I have often found that the instructors are very good at re-wording/instructing/giving examples in different ways and outlooks to "float your boat"/way of learning. I did all of my lessons with one instructor (John) as I preferred this route, however the option is available to use different instructors if you wish to! They suit to your needs, I.E request for lower bike, lower clutch and so on - absolutely FAB and so glad I went here, and nowhere else!! Especially as I am full time employed, and needed/wanted evening lessons - this was very helpful!! Passed first time!"
Neil Stevenson
Verified Reviewer
"Would recommend vision to anyone looking for training. Pam, Dane and the team were amazing. Made to feel very comfortable and relaxed. Training was very well planed and effective ( Got me through). Great service and advice from start to passing."
"Excellent staff who give great advice and training on my CBT today, look forward to getting some lessons in. Thanks Harry"
"Hi, I do recommend this riding motorcycle school to everyone. Mod 1 first attempt - pass. Mod 2 the same story. Friendly and honest team."
"If only there was the option of more stars!!! Paul was amazingly patient and an excellent teacher, I couldn't be happier with the training I received. I cannot recommend Vision enough, they are all so friendly and helpful. I will be back to do advanced training in the future but for now I am still hunting for the perfect bike."
"Very good trainers, I have passed my CBT and will continue using this school for my full license."
"Quality training provided by this organisation. They took me from my CBT to a full A licence in a relatively short time over the winter months. My instructor, Paul, was extremely knowledgeable and provided encouraging and sound advice throughout. I would highly recommend this company and I look forward to the regular ride outs with them and their graduates over the coming months."
Scott & Jae
Verified Buyer
"Thanks Everyone for their time, effort and knowledge from the Sky / Ramasis Insurance staff following our CBT day. They really know their stuff and are very down to earth with it. Thanks again chaps."
Vision Motorcycle Training is rated 4.86 based on 80 reviews