Vision Motorcycle Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Vision Motorcycle Training

How would you rate Vision Motorcycle Training ?

"Outstanding Group Of People. My instructor Paul I cannot praise enough. Made learning at my own pace very enjoyable and was always so calm and friendly with an awesome sense of humor. The same can be said about Pam. Always made me feel welcome. Very Professional, knowledgeable and always there for advice when i needed it. Would HIGHLY recommend this riding school!"
"Great team at Vision, I have done my Cbt and now I passed mod 1 and mod 2,Paul is very professional, he picked up my mistakes very quickly and gave me great advice on how to avoid them, he also made the lesson enjoyable plus we had a nice ride after I passed the mod 2. Pam, always very friendly, I felt very welcome everytime I went for my lesson or when I was booking the lesson, she organized my lessons very well. Thank you for everything guys!"
"Excellent team at Vision Motorcycle training. Fabulous suppprt and guidence starting with CBT, MOD 1 and 2 and now have my motorbike licence!! Thoroughly enjoyed my time with Paul very professional and always felt safe. Also Pam thank you for helping organising all my booking very polite and friendly x"
"I took my cbt with vision in March 2016. I was given great coaching and was pleased with all the information I received. In need November I started my mod 1 and 2 training. Pam was very helpful in sorting out my lessons and giving me the right information I needed to proceed. Paul the instructor is very good, he has a real knack for finding your weeknesses and ironing them out. He has a very sharp eye and a great attitude to match. I would highly recommend vision if you are looking to get your license and to find people to go on ride outs with. Thank you guys for all your help👍"
"Having owned a 125cc automatic Vespa for 9 years, and having taken my CBT with Vision 5 times (Dane and the team were excellent on each occasion, making it enjoyable and using good humour throughout), I thought it was about time I took my full licence. Start to finish, having never ridden a geared bike before, I passed Mod 1 and 2 after 13 lessons. Paul was an excellent and very patient instructor throughout, instilling self belief and a can do attitude (notwithstanding my constant self doubts re some Mod 1 slow exercises!). Pam did the hard yards organising everything back at the office and was awesome throughout and always patient when I occasionally had to reschedule due to work commitments. I cannot recommend Vision Motorcycle Training enough. Great people who make it fun to learn. I’ve just taken delivery of my new Triumph Bonneville T100 and loving every minute. Thank you for making it possible."
"Sometime back I did my CBT through Vision and went straight back to them when I wanted lessons for my direct access. Pam keeps across everything in the office wonderfully and I can't praise my instructor Paul enough - the man can spot a finger moving towards an indicator switch at fifty paces. It's Zen-like. Tests passed, which is great. But even better is the teaching to ride properly with real fun and good humour. Thanks!"
"Excellent training school, I’ve done a couple of cbts in the past and always used vision then I decided I wanted my full licence and new they were the ones to teach me, very very highly recommended"
"I had a great day with the team! From the start it was handled professionally and everyone made me feel comfortable. Throughout the course I never felt out of control or alone, I always felt as if I was being watched but never judged. Just guided out of some bad habits and before I knew It I could ride a bike like it was second nature. Once I was confident in the park it was on to the road and every second was enjoyed. I absolutely recommend Vision for anyone who has or hasn't ridden before. Dane and the team do a great job of making you feel calm and comfortable and will get you out there and passed when YOU are ready"
Derrick (Little 100cc Moped)
Verified Reviewer
"I had not been on a bike for 27 years and needed to do the CBT, a colleague recommended Vision Motorcycles...WOW what an amazing bunch of instructors. Professional, knowledgeable, patient and they make it fun (in a safe way). They got me through the CBT now I can’t wait to start lessons with them for progressing to a bigger bike. Choose Vision Motorcycles I promise you will not regret it. Thank you."
"Today I passed my Mod 2 after passing mid 1 last week and am absolutely thrilled! Paul was my instructor and was brilliant throughout . Calm, a sucker for detail, but with a great sense of humour that keeps you grounded. I highly recommend him. Pam is the administrator and keeps things running smoothly. Always ready to listen and chat and moreover make clear what was going to happen, with a wicked sense of humour again making the whole thing a lot less stressful. And the tea making is legendary! Thank you Vision!"
"Very happy, training was spot on, passed me through all my test. Also a friendly bunch :)"
"Brilliant riding school, with great staff who are friendly and professional. Thank you Pam for getting me all booked up with short notice. I can’t praise Dane enough for his knowledge and teaching skills. Made me feel at ease from the off which made the learning enjoyable and helped me secure my full licence on the first attempt. Thank you"
"Fantastically knowledgeable guys who teach at a good pace. I had no motorcycle experience at all, and was able to ride a geared 125cc to a safe standard upon completion of CBT. Highly recommended!"
P Whitford
Verified Buyer
"Great bunch, flew through CBT with Danes guidance. Will be back for test preparation."
"Very profesional & freindly team. Dane & paula helped me to learn how to ride properly & pass cbt 🏍😊 highly recommend vision to any one going for cbt the experience was fun & felt relaxed thankyou all 😊.."
"Great help. Got me through the CBT and on to a full licence . They are helpful and friendly. I would recommend them to any one."
Robert Cootes
Verified Reviewer
"Was very helpful , patient and informative. Great days training , would highly recommend"
"Excellent instructors and admin staff made me feel very welcome from initial enquiry right through to training day. Instructors took time to understand what I wanted out of the day and how I wanted to progress. Wasn’t interested in selling unwanted or unneeded services just seem to genuinely want to get people on the road in the safest possible way regardless to experience or confidence. Having had a bad experience during a CBT some years ago Inwas doubtful that I would be able to do it but thanks to Dane and John I’m well on the right track now. Thanks so much guys"
"Pam & Paul were very friendly, welcoming and supportive. The sirs and pleasantries were in abundance however in the end we settled on first names only. Thank you both."
"Very friendly environment and staff who are down to earth and easy to talk to. Instructors are great at working on your individual needs to be able to pass your test. Great service and all together genuinely nice people, 100 percent will be returning."
Vision Motorcycle Training is rated 4.88 based on 92 reviews