Vision Motorcycle Training Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vision Motorcycle Training

Tell us how Vision Motorcycle Training made you happy

"...my daughter and I have just completed our CBT...... would totally recommend to all....Dane and John (our instructors) were great - sympathetic, knowledgeable and funny. Day was intensive but relaxed and I feel 100% ready to hit the road... on a 125!!"
"Vision were incredibly good when doing my CBT course. I was very nervous but the instructor Dane was amazing and made me feel relaxed and comfortable and confident to ride, especially when going onto the roads. Had a great all round fun day, learned lots and successfully passed. I would recommend Vision for anyone wanting to get on a bike for the first time or revisiting a bike."
"As an older lady who is about as bike savvy as a biscuit, I was a bit worried about doing my CBT, but I needn't have worried. The process of booking was simple and the training was informative and straight forward but also tailored to individual needs. The instructors were also patient and understanding with those that took a bit longer to cotton on to things (me) and the longer runs on the public roads really helped boost confidence. I highly recommend Vision Motorcycle Training."
"Excellent days training. All the instructors were very helpful, knowledgeable and down to earth. They made me feel at ease and gave me the confidence I needed to go out on the road."
"Firstly I'd like to thank all the instructors today for getting me through my cbt test I hadn't rode a bike for over 30 years so am very grateful anyone thinking of taking there test I would strongly recommend vision motorcycle training."
"I took my CBT with Vision Motorcycle Training today and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The instructors were extremely down-to-earth and made the course very easy to follow (even for a 16 year-old). It was very informative and they made sure I felt confident with every aspect of the training before taking me out onto the road for the final part of the course where all of the training was implemented. I would highly recommend."
"As a 50 year old female I was a bit nervous doing my cbt but Dane was excellent in the classroom and made it fun but very thorough. I was lucky enough to have John take me out on the road, he was very clear and calm with instructions and supportive the whole ride. I'm now looking forward to riding with confidence , excellent day well worth the money and feel more knowledgable . See you in 2 years 🛵👍⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"
"Thanks to all at Vision. To Dane for getting me through the CBT. To Pam for arranging my lesson and tests. and especially thanks to Paul for getting me though mods 1 and 2.great instructor.thanks again."
"I passed my mod 2 today after doing das course with visions instructor Paul. Highly recommended, good instructors, good equipment and good training at a fair price. Thanks guys!"
"Excellent instructors, all are great company and very professional. Training bikes are excellent. Pam is great! Always happy to move things around as much as possible to get instructors available for lessons and tests. Prices are more than reasonable. Highly recommend."
"Great instructors, very friendly and professional. Got me through my tests first time! Given great bikes to learn on as well."
"Brilliant Day, very informative have been on a few CBTs and were not as professional, you will learn to ride correctly here, will be contacting soon to book my assessment. Thank you."
"Outstanding Service from start to finish. Instructors all very knowledgeable, and a good laugh! Couldn't fault their process or professionalism."
"I completed my cbt today with Dane, he was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. I will be doing the rest of training with vision very soon. 👍🏽"
"At Fırst ı Never had Much experınce Thanks to vısıon motorcycle,I managed to pass mode 1 and mode 2 fırst tıme,and all so recommended for every one vision motorcycle."
"Done my mod 1 & 2 here passed first try both mods NO PROBLEM! Purely because Paul was my instructor, honestly top bloke. He knows what his doing. If you've got him you'll pass easy. Definitely recommend this place 100%."
"I took my cbt with vision and would recommend them 100%, I had not ridden since 1997 so I was a bit out of touch with riding , both instructors are top blokes who will help you and give you the confidence that’s needed to ride on the road safely."
"What a professional training school.. My trainer john relaxed me & his knowledge & experience helped me so so much. I passed mod1 & mod2 1st time nerves omd. I have learnt so much & wouldn't have done it without johns guidance in all aspects of training. Thankyou .. Pam (lovely lady) so good at sorting out all admin side & keeping the the trainers in check lol.. Highly recommend anyone who wants training listen to what pam says, pam was also a trainer & knows what she is talking about.. BIG THANKS to you all 🏍👍very friendly place to do training & banter helps to.. Pop in when i can for catchup & cuppa.. Thanks everyone, EDDIE.🐧"
"From my CBT through to passing my main test via a DAS process, I cannot reccomenend the team at Vision highly enough. A special mention to Paul for his relaxed style of training. He is always willing to listen, help where needed and impart his wealth of knowledge and experience. Friendly banter also helped keep me relaxed throughout. Without a doubt, if it hadn't been for the way the training was conducted I wouldn't have passed each element first time. Also, thank you to Pam for pulling everything together in regards to the administration of the whole process. Thanks again and hopefully see you all soon (just for a coffee and a chat this time)"
Vision Motorcycle Training is rated 4.92 based on 133 reviews