VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids 5 star review on 1st February 2019
zara campbell
More Photos & Videos
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids 5 star review on 2nd July 2018
Damien Mcclarey
More Photos & Videos
Had a delivery go missing for the first time since I started using VIP some 3 years ago so called and spoke with Janet who was wonderful, polite and entertaining. She apologised and arranged for a replacement order to be sent out. Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I have always found the VIP staff to be friendly, helpful and lovely people who put the customer first and Janet is yet another example of this. It is one of the reasons I keep coming back.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email customercare@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer care
Excellent service and postal delivery.

VIP Customer Care
Nicola (hopefully I have your name correct) is a real asset to this company - she is knowledgeable, personable and gets the job done in a polite and efficient manner. I trust her and feel sure that when I have a concern she solves it like magic.

VIP Customer Care
I had a problem with the etank Pro2.Spoke to Otis and the problem was sorted out quickly and efficiently and was very helpful and friendly.Thanks

VIP Customer Care
Had a problem with the Vype etank Pro2.Spoke to Otis and the problem was sorted out quickly and efficiently with a friendly attitude.Thanks.
Hi there,

Thanks for the positive review and feedback. The VIP Customer Care team strive to provide a professional yet friendly service to all of our customers and we are always willing to go the extra mile! We hope that you enjoy your VYPE eTank Pro 2.

If you ever require any further advice or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email customercare@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Fantastic service and prices great service will use from on thank you and stay safe
hi there,

VIP Customer Care
Julie and Holly always welcome you with a smile. They always listen and are very good to tailor my needs. I short I highly recommend the kiosk for whoever wants great customer services.

VIP Customer Care
Julie and Holly always provide customer service with kind words and a smile and are always give a personal outcome in order to satisfying my needs. I highly recommend the kiosk and go there if you have any questions, they will always meet your needs.

brilliant service great product 5 star service

VIP Customer Care
Wow very quick response thank you

VIP Customer Care
Had a lovely conversation with Janet and she really tried to help, explaining products and services. Advised me of what was best. Friendly service :) Thanks, Janet

VIP Customer Care
Needed to speak to VIP today and was delighted with the customer service received from Nathan.
So nice to have service which exceeds expectations!
Please give Nathan a pay rise (and we’re not related)!

Kind regards
VIP Customer Care
Had issues with a packet being damaged before my delivery so didn't get my full order through. Appreciate things are busy so it took a while to resolve, however I must say Janet D in customer service was amazing and very helpful. Real credit to your company.

VIP Customer Care
I've ordered from VIP for a few years now and never had any issues. True, delivery is a little slower than normal but given the circumstances it's understandable.

I received a delivery on 1st June that was addressed to me however the items didn't match what I'd ordered. After a short phone call with Janet (who was brilliant) it's been arranged for my delivery to be issued via courier and the incorrect package will be returned (again via courier).

Mistakes happen, and Janet's customer service has been second to none. Thank you.

VIP Customer Care
I placed orders on the 22nd of May and was trying to check on an expected Dispatch date. I was helped today by Janet who confirmed dispatch had already taken place and advised me of possible delivery dates. This was a relief as it is not always easy to get a response. The lockdown has caused distruption to so many things, it is just taking that bit longer to get everything through and I appreciate all the VIP staff working under difficult conditions during this time.
hi there,

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Had a small issue with the wrong strength nicotine liquid being delivered. This was very quickly resolved along with some extremely helpful and polite customer service. Honestly couldn’t be happier, especially during these difficult times! Fantastic company to deal with, would highly recommend!

VIP Customer Care
I’ve been ordering online for the last few months as we usually buy in store. Great customer service. I had my first and only problem with an order last week and Rebecca sorted it straight away and I received my correct order in 2 days.

VIP Customer Care
Always a great service from them, both when I visit their shop in Stretford, Manchester and having deliveries when at home in Wales.
Very quick deliveries, a bonus when I'm unable to visit their shop.
A big thank you to Janet who has been very helpful on more than 1 occasion and always friendly and ready to go the extra mile.
Keep safe all of you at VIP
Happy customer Sally

VIP Customer Care
i had reason to contact VIP about an order i had returned but had not received a refund,I got a lovely e-mail from Rebecca and 2 days later it was dealt with!! cant thank their customer service enough ,great products at great prices and delivered in a few days ,highly recommend

VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.62 based on 2,376 reviews