VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Units 3-8, Bury South Business Park, Riverview Close

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
After ordering a product that was faulty, I emailed and was issued a replacement without any contest or any doubt. Every Thbig you buy today seems to have a problem or be fully but it’s rare you get a replacement without having to complain thourgh.
Good Morning!!

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

VIP Customer Care
I have an issue with my e-cigarette not charging properly I spoke with Nicola who was wonderful and incredibly helpful and has sent me a new one!! Really helpful thank you
Good Morning Natalie,

VIP Customer Care
Great vape company, very fast delivery, amazing products, great communication with Nicola, thank you to help me out, definitely shop again.
Good Afternoon Andrea,

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
When I reported a ePen which would not charge and offered to return for replacement I got an immediate replacement arranged by Nicola. Excellent service! Thanks so much Nicola!
Good Afternoon,

VIP Customer Care
My order didn’t arrive my complaint was dealt with promptly and a new ordered dispatched same day for next day delivery by Nicola :)
Good Morning ,

VIP
Use them all the time and service is excellent and when i had my first issue to resolved quickly and helpfully Had an issue with DPD delivery and Grant jumped on a webchat, called DPD few times and upgraded delivery at VIP's own cost... not the correct outcome first time, but they fixed it no problems with a simple webchat. Would recommend
Good Morning Kieron,

VIP Customer Care
I accidentally duplicated my order and was concerned that I would receive double and be charged twice. I called the customer support number and spoke with Nicola who was friendly and very helpful. She quickly reassured me that I would receive a refund for the duplicated order and gave me her details in case I needed to get back in touch. Great service!
Good Afternoon Steven,

VIP Customer Care
I have been using VIP products since I gave up cigarettes 7 years ago and have always found their products and service to be good quality. I recently had a problem with an order and Nicola dealt with my enquiry she was friendly and efficient. It was great to be able to speak to someone who actually knew her job and followed the enquiry through to completion.
Good Morning Sue,

VIP Customer Care
I’ve been a customer with VIP for some six/seven years now, my preferred product is their ecig, a straight forwards battery and cartomizer system. Using this device enabled me to give up smoking cigarettes, this within a couple of days. Throughout this time the product and service has been extremely good and reliable. Today I had to contact Nicola in their customer services department, I had a faulty battery. The response to my issue was dealt with promptly and a solution offered straight away. Excellent service.
Good Morning,

Best wishes

VIP Customer Care
Firstly Vaping stopped me smoking so forever grateful. As for this company, if i could give them 10 stars I would. They are helpful, efficient, friendly and reasonably priced, deliverys arrive on time. Customer service is excellent, i have been using them for around 7 years. I would like to give a special mention to Janet, who is exceptionally nice. Really can't recommend them highly enough!
Good Morning Elaine,

Best wishes

VIP Customer Care
Very helpful. Quick deliveries and very nice resolution of an issue.
Good Afternoon,

VIP Customer Care
Love VIP I've been vaping now for nearly 9 years and once I found VIP about 6 years ago I haven't looked back. Excellent customer service. Had a small query on an order today and Nichola replied to my email within about 5 minutes and sorted without question. Superb service. Other companies could learn a lot from this. Thanks Nicola, and VIP. Happy customer! :)
Good Morning Joseph,

VIP Customer Care
Had a problem ith an error in shipping, Nicola sorterd it out in no time. Great service, much appreciated. John
Good Morning John,

VIP Customer Care
Nicola, was fantastic and sorted the issue out straight away. A big thank you, wish all customer service agents were as good as you. Brilliant Service
Good Morning Claire,

VIP Customer Care
Brilliant products , great offers and prices, fast delivery thank you vip
Good Morning Linda,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience! We aim to provide the best service and get your order to you as quickly as possible. All feedback is very greatly appreciated.

If you ever require any advice or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
I have been using VIP for quite some time now and they always provide a fast efficient service.
Good Morning Shaz,

VIP Customer Care
Nicola was fantastic and solved my query promptly. Nicola is always pleasant and polite and an absolute pleasure to talk to and her customer service is second to none.
Hi there,

VIP Customer Care
Great prices & Good Service, had an issue and spoke to Janet and this was resolved & I love the discount you get for bulk buying liquids and great that you can pay with Paypal Credit so i get 4 months interest free to pay for my order :)
Good Morning Wayne,

VIP Customer Care
During the period of your warehouse relocation an order I placed was delivered incorrectly, however unlike many other companies out there, Janet whom I spoke with about my order, quickly and politely addressed the mistake and promptly sent out what I needed. This was very much appreciated as I didn’t have to argue black is white like you tend to have to with other businesses. Great service and great customer service, many thanks!
Good Morning Liam,

VIP Customer Care
I had a problem with my delivery today. Half my order was missing. I phoned VIP and got through immediately to Janet who ordered replacement items straight away. I just needed to send photos of the ripped packaging. Janet emailed me confirmation of the replacement products and then phoned me back to ensure I knew what was happening. Customer service was excellent and I would recommend VIP, both the product and service, to anyone. Thank you.
Good Morning Denise,