VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids 5 star review on 1st February 2019
zara campbell
More Photos & Videos
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids 5 star review on 2nd July 2018
Damien Mcclarey
More Photos & Videos
Wont order again taste is horrible
order vaps 0n 17th of may ,been told they may get here as late as the 6th of june ,are they coming from new zealand lol joke shall not bother in future
I ordered my products 7th of May and still haven't received the order so I can't say I'm happy with service until I receive package. I also was told I could track parcel but wasn't told how or what company would be delivering it. All I was told is that it was shipped and on way no other details.
Thank you for contacting VIP regarding your order.

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. We are currently experiencing some delays with customer orders.

We are experiencing a huge increase of new customers to our online platform due to the current situation with Covid-19. All these new customers have ultimately led to a huge spike in the volumes of our online orders.

Our warehouse is at full capacity and working very hard to ensure orders are going out as soon as possible. The warehouse team is trying to pick and pack as many orders as possible whilst trying to replenish our stocks, to ensure customers can order what they require. Currently our delivery times is 5-7 working days.

If your order fails to arrive within the 7 working days or you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer care team on 0161 413 0370 or via customerservices@vipcig.com.

VIP
What a shame. Another reliable company down the drain. Unreliable delivery and unreliable staff VIP was one of the good ones
Hi there,

Thank you for your recent review, all customer feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us to make useful changes to our services. We will of course log this discrepancy with our warehouse to make sure this does not happen again.

If you require any advice or further information, p[lease do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer care team on 0161 413 0370 or admin@vipcig.com.

-Grant-
VIP Customer Care
Called VIP to make an order and I was talked over repeatedly and the member of staff Nicole was trying to answer my question before I finished asking it. I have had a great experience with VIP previously so it’s a shame that I have had this experience today.
No issues with the company itself but they rely on Royal Mail and their partners for Internantion Deliveries. The partner company GLS is worse than useless, and at £13.99 shipping costs I'd expect better service. DPD would be a better option. Not sure if I will order again as the agg is not worth it. Sadly resorted to cigarettes again as no gloop!
I purchased a new Vape on the 6th of November and after 2 weeks it was not working. I emailed customer service on the 26th of December and received a reply that the vape was out of warranty. In my email I had also posed another question regarding the atomiser heads but this was ignored and ignored again when I replied to the initial response I had received. In the past I have received excellent service from VIP, so I was very disappointed at the lack of care shown here.
Two replacement batteries puchased recently failed to hold their charge.
Had your vip alpha mod really liked it excellent taste reaĺly good but downside had it 2 month and it broke not dropped or anything kept clean
Like the liquids, but got sent the wrong strength! Couldn't use them!
Quick delivery..
Too exspensive not enough deals.
Poor quality clearomisers and battery lasted less than 6 weeks. Cannot get a proper draw from this caper however the e-liquid is fine.
Disappointed last order, 50 pack cartomizers, menthol 11mg, less than half live of normal.
Still waiting to receive it yet!
Order process was absolutely fine. Your flavours are awful though. I ordered 2x 3 juices. They are all overpoweringly strong and taste synthetic... for basic flavours like Apple, blueberry and pink lemonade i expected better
Thank you for the review.

Sorry to hear that the liquids you recently tried were not to your taste. All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated. We would be more than happy to talk to you to help find your flavour preference. Also be aware the taste can also differ by what device/ tank you use and what power output is provided. Please feel free to email admin@vipcig.com or you could give us a call on 0161 413 0370 therefore we can try to help you find your preferred 'sweet spot'!
Boxes damaged when arrived also ordered 3 triple menthol and recieved two menthal and one subzero
Only problem is delivery by Royal Mail. They wanted a signature and as I was not at home I had to go to their Depot to collect it. Now that never used to be a problem as their depot used to be under a mile away but they closed it and now I have to go the other side of Dartford which is about 6 miles away and the traffic can be very congested. Altogether a 1 hour round trip. I do order a fair amount online and most of the other companies are happy to leave parcels in my enclosed porch
Thank you for your review, I am sorry that you have been having problems with Royal Mail, we do offer DPD delivery at a small extra cost which gives you a delivery timeslot and gives you the option to include a delivery instruction ie. leave with a neighbour should you wish to use this option on your next order. Lisa VIP Customer Care
I ordered on thursday 8th of march and am still waiting for delivery on 14th march
Have not received item yet. Post office have yet to receive item to deliver to me.
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with your recent delivery. please contact us on 0161 413 0370 or via email to admin@vipcig.com and our customer care team will be happy to help.
Alex, VIP Customer Service
We order the cartomisers and for the last year they have been poor quality and do not last as long as they used to. The batteries of late have been poor and do not last as long and the useable life seems a lot shorter.
Just today I opened a new battery and it started to flash for no reason as I took it out of the packet.
We are very sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed using your VIP Cartomizers and batteries. Please can you contact our VIP care team on 0161 413 0370 or admin@vipcig.com. One of our VIP Care team will be pleased to assist you with any issues.
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.62 based on 2,376 reviews