VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids: VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Units 3-8, Bury South Business Park, Riverview Close

Click Here

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy

customer service
"No issues with the company itself but they rely on Royal Mail and their partners for Internantion Deliveries. The partner company GLS is worse than useless, and at £13.99 shipping costs I'd expect better service. DPD would be a better option. Not sure if I will order again as the agg is not worth it. Sadly resorted to cigarettes again as no gloop!"
"I purchased a new Vape on the 6th of November and after 2 weeks it was not working. I emailed customer service on the 26th of December and received a reply that the vape was out of warranty. In my email I had also posed another question regarding the atomiser heads but this was ignored and ignored again when I replied to the initial response I had received. In the past I have received excellent service from VIP, so I was very disappointed at the lack of care shown here."
"Two replacement batteries puchased recently failed to hold their charge."
"Had your vip alpha mod really liked it excellent taste reaĺly good but downside had it 2 month and it broke not dropped or anything kept clean"
"Like the liquids, but got sent the wrong strength! Couldn't use them!"
"Quick delivery.. Too exspensive not enough deals."
"Poor quality clearomisers and battery lasted less than 6 weeks. Cannot get a proper draw from this caper however the e-liquid is fine."
"Disappointed last order, 50 pack cartomizers, menthol 11mg, less than half live of normal."
"Still waiting to receive it yet!"
"Order process was absolutely fine. Your flavours are awful though. I ordered 2x 3 juices. They are all overpoweringly strong and taste synthetic... for basic flavours like Apple, blueberry and pink lemonade i expected better"
Thank you for the review.

Sorry to hear that the liquids you recently tried were not to your taste. All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated. We would be more than happy to talk to you to help find your flavour preference. Also be aware the taste can also differ by what device/ tank you use and what power output is provided. Please feel free to email admin@vipcig.com or you could give us a call on 0161 413 0370 therefore we can try to help you find your preferred 'sweet spot'!
"Boxes damaged when arrived also ordered 3 triple menthol and recieved two menthal and one subzero"
"Only problem is delivery by Royal Mail. They wanted a signature and as I was not at home I had to go to their Depot to collect it. Now that never used to be a problem as their depot used to be under a mile away but they closed it and now I have to go the other side of Dartford which is about 6 miles away and the traffic can be very congested. Altogether a 1 hour round trip. I do order a fair amount online and most of the other companies are happy to leave parcels in my enclosed porch"
Thank you for your review, I am sorry that you have been having problems with Royal Mail, we do offer DPD delivery at a small extra cost which gives you a delivery timeslot and gives you the option to include a delivery instruction ie. leave with a neighbour should you wish to use this option on your next order. Lisa VIP Customer Care
"I ordered on thursday 8th of march and am still waiting for delivery on 14th march"
"Have not received item yet. Post office have yet to receive item to deliver to me."
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with your recent delivery. please contact us on 0161 413 0370 or via email to admin@vipcig.com and our customer care team will be happy to help.
Kind Regards
Alex, VIP Customer Service
"We order the cartomisers and for the last year they have been poor quality and do not last as long as they used to. The batteries of late have been poor and do not last as long and the useable life seems a lot shorter. Just today I opened a new battery and it started to flash for no reason as I took it out of the packet."
We are very sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed using your VIP Cartomizers and batteries. Please can you contact our VIP care team on 0161 413 0370 or admin@vipcig.com. One of our VIP Care team will be pleased to assist you with any issues.
"Leaking, spoke to online chat, which took 40 minutes for a response, was told to return it, and if a fault was found then they would exchange it. Too much bother!!!"
"I have had several different e cigarettes from VIP and used them with no problems, l have hardly used this new one as l end up having a coughing fit each time l attempt to use it, any advice would be helpful."
Hi there , Thank you for your feedback . In order for me to assist you further, please could you email me directly at , reviews@vipcig.com with your order number. Kind regards, Kate
"Ordered some cartridges after not using VIP for some time now. Had stopped using when VIP out of stock for weeks and I had to buy a different brand. Thought I would give VIP another try. The cartridges I ordered (rolling tobacco flavour) didn't seem to taste the same as I remembered and didn't seem to have the same 'hit' as before. Also one cartridge didn't work. Disappointed!"
"Ordered 23rd, still waiting! Money left bank yet no products recieved. Been customer for years and very disappointed."
"my only problem with the sub ohm's is that they leak! I have discussed the type of liquid I use which I'm advised is correct - any further advice which would make my review improve from the current rating would be gratefully received. The liquids are very good and the flavours taste as they should"
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.67 based on 2,237 reviews