VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Just spoke to Janet regarding an order and she was super helpful. Janet gave me all the info i needed and more. Many thanks Janet and VOIP Customer Services.
Hi today was my first time of ordering with VIP.l spoke with Otis who was very helpful with setting my account up thank you Otis
Thank you Janet for all your support, very good service.
Customer service is absolutely fantastic! Had a little hiccup with delivery but Nicola responded to my email and the matter was sorted out straight away! Highly recommend VIP.
Great service. Had a slight issue with a delivery, quickly resolved without issue by Nicola.
Janet was very helpful in processing my order and give me information on future orders. Also gave me advice on delivery times etc. excellent.
Was having difficulties with registering due to online problem. OTIS spent a lot of time resolving the problem successfully. I have nothing but praise for the perseverance and patience that OTIS demonstrated. Thank you OTIS, made my day!!
Janice was excellent in her customer relationship.
Thank you to Otis for his help today with my telephone order his explanation about the new product that will replace my current product was most helpful.
Very helpful and polite
Nicola is a star. Thank you 😊
Great service, never have any issues and orders always processes quickly and good multi buy offers. I only like one particular flavour and it’s always in stock. Recently, DPD messed up an order, great service from Nicola at customer service who promptly resolved the problem, sending replacements the next day.
I spoke to Otis today on the 13/3/20 as I bought a new Vaper and i was not sure how it worked! So over the phone, Otis helped me get my vaper to work and he made my day! He was brilliant and he did not lose his cool with me at all!! And I found out that he has been in working at this company just one week! Well done Otis!
Excellent customer service from Nicola when I emailed regarding a problem with my delivery. She promptly replied and sorted it out.
Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.

Kind Regards
-Grant-
VIP Customer Care
Always order from you. Easy site, good prices and always a fast delivery! I had to deal with customer service recently by email and Janet replied within 48 hours and put my mind at rest. Very impressed and professional πŸ˜€
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
Had not received a rather large order, as delivery company had mislaid it. Contacted VIP, and received an email from Janet, who stated she had already started an investigation and had resent my order, with an extra few products for inconvenience. Am waiting for this order now to be delivered.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
I received my order yesterday and unfortunately it was incomplete. I left a message via e-mail last night and Janet got in touch with me first thing this morning to let me know that she had got my mail, looked at my order and has already sent the additional items to me! Super efficient and friendly service, thank you Janet!!
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
It's simply the best when it comes to their products. The best E-cig liquid provider in the world. I've been dealing with them for about 4 years now and everything I remember is positive. Their customer service is impeccable, especially Nicola who has been so prompt and caring.
Thanks for the review. It’s great to hear that you have found the VIP liquid for you! All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated. Please keep an eye on our website for exciting deals and new products!
If you have any queries, or ever require assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the friendly VIP Customer Care team by dropping us an email on admin@vipcig.com or you could give us a call on 0161 413 0370.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer
I was in India where they confiscated my vape stick at the airport. Nicola was most helpful in finding me a replacement
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
Sorry forgot to mention my latest query was handled by Nicola and she was exceptionally helpful, thank you
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.66 based on 2,299 reviews