VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
Thank you very much Janet for your prompt response to my message, I’m sure it was just human error and I shall continue to purchase your products in the future.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Always prompt delivery on my orders. One recent querrie which Janet sorted out immediately. Thank you Janet for all your help.

VIP Customer Care
Use the liquids. Cannot get vype liquids out of bottle because I have weak hands
Hi there,

Thank you for your recent review, all customer feedback is graciously appreciated and allows us to make useful changes to our services.

If you ever require additional help or support, our friendly customer care team are always happy to help. You can reach us on 0161 413 0370 or via email at admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Nicola confirmed speedily order received Tracy
Good Morning Tracy,

VIP Customer Care
Have used VIP for several years now and had only a couple of hic ups regarding delivery. Latest was last week during "the move" but after sending an e-mail had Janet on the phone to discuss items missing in the order that was delivered. Order was full filled within a matter of days and after a second phone call from Janet was left feeling like a valued customer. Will continue to use VIP and to recommend.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience! We aim to provide the best service and get your order to you as quickly as possible. All feedback is very greatly appreciated. If you ever require any advice or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
I would like to say how I have had excellent customer service from Nicola, very pleasant ,and she has gone all out,to make sure I have all the help I may need. Delivery is prompt. Prices reasonable. I have used vip for five years now,
Good Morning Theresa,

VIP Customer Care
A lady called Nicola helped me in minutes.she is really nice.id been phoning about a lost order for over 3 weeks with no help and the guy I spoke to was rude and unhelpful. but I spoke to Nicola and she sorted everything for me straight away thank you Nicola
Good Morning,

VIP Customer Care
VIP are great but the only thing I'd say is change your delivery company. They are the worst things get signed for and you haven't done it ?
Janet Duckworth was very helpful in resolving a problem that I had with a non- delivery. She was polite, efficient and very pleasant to me.
Hi there Joy,

Thank you for contacting VIP! Janet greatly appreciates the feedback, Janet is pleased that we could find a resolution that suited you.

Best Wishes,

VIP customer care
Not me its all for my wife
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review.
If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
I am happy with the response on the phone but not with the delivey. Apparently delivery was attempted but no card or anything was left so I had no idea until I rung to chase where it was. Courtney who dealt with me was very good and sorted hings out.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
Received my order after a slight delay.
Hello Ann

Kind Regards, VIP Customer Care
Having found a mix I like I'll stick with it. Very reliable and good delivery service.
Thanks for the review. It’s great to hear that you have found the VIP liquid for you! All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated. Please keep an eye on our website for exciting deals and new products!
Normally very pleased with my e cig, but this latest batch was faulty, cartridges did bot last very long or they leaked,wil still buy more disappointed with this batch.
Hi Jean!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

If you experience any further issues regarding your Cartomizers, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com and the Customer Care Team would be more than happy to assist with resolving the issue.

Take Care!
Always delivered quickly. Good price, although I would like more offers
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your recent review! Any VIP feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us implement changes to our services.

If you ever require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or e-mail us admin@vipcig.com.

Thanks!
Good quality e-liquid fast delivery.
I think the cartimisers are too expensive as one only lasts for one day on average.
Over a year and not gone back to cigs!
Hi Ann, thank you for the 5 star review! We're delighted we can offer an alternative to smoking and that this has proven successful. It's great to be part of the journey with you!

If you have any further queries please contact the VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370.
Only one I use
Hi Anne, thank you for your feedback. We're delighted we can meet your vaping need with our products.

I have been very pleased with not only the products but the delivery and customer service with every order. However when I recently logged on to place an order, almost all of the items I required were showing as out of stock. I subsequently found an alternative supplier but am disappointed at losing my reward loyalty points
Hi Sue, thank you for your feedback. It's great to know you are happy with both the service we offer and also with the products. We apologise for the stock issues with our products. We do try and always have stock of goods, however due to popularity of some items at times we can experience out of stock issues.

VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.66 based on 2,279 reviews