VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
I've vaped triple menthol from VIP for years and been a loyal customer because of the quality .
Thankfully I only bought 3 from the shop instead of a bulk buy online
It's absolutely disgusting,tastes like pound shop rubbish,
All these bad reviews cant be wrong, come on VIP,reply to the complaints and change back to a decent oil before you lose all your customers.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your VIP experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any troubles you have encountered with these new liquids.

Your loyalty and support for our brand is greatly appreciated and with your feedback, we can make the necessary changes to improve our products and the lives of our customers. A member of our Customer Care Team will be in contact with you soon to find out more information and answer any questions you may have.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you can contact us on 0161 413 0370, or send me an email to reviews@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
I have been ordering and using VIP triple menthol from their website for years now. My last order arrived with what they call "the upgraded liquid" and it is simply awful... I am hoping that someone on this thread will give us a tip on what other menthol product is good and could eventually buy in state of the VIP new taste one... very disappointed...

VIP Customer Care
cant believe after using vip triple menthol ice 20 e liquid for 8 years its now been changed and not been told its horrible i cant use it there was nothing wrong with the old liquid i wont be buying this new mix again unless its changed back which i cant see happening so dissapointing vip always rated you really high too dont think ill be the only one who wont be buying again

VIP Customer Care
Why is there no answers to a lot of customers asking why your liquids have changed. I have used the triple ice menthol for 5 years it is horrible now.......Can you please answer your loyal customers as to why the liquids have changed 😡😡😡😡
Hi there,

Your loyalty and support for our brand is greatly appreciated and with your feedback, we can make the necessary changes to improve our products and the lives of our customers. A member of our Customer Care Team will be in contact with you soon to find out more information and answer any question you may have.

VIP Customer Care
Just received my order today of Forest Fruits De La Passion, I only tried this about 2 months ago and fell in love with it. It was a green liquid, so I ordered a bundle and they are clear. I have filled up with it and it is disgusting!!! its like vaping on plastic. I have been a customer for years with VIP and always recommended them. I cant use this liquid so I have emptied the horrendous stuff out and filled up with a new flavour I ordered, Blueberry Bang, on the same order and that tastes just the same, its awful. My third flavour was Pear Drops and yes you have guessed it, its disgusting. Thats £30 down the drain. I need another site now where I can order some true flavours - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am gutted that I cant use this site any more.
Wont order again taste is horrible
Forest Fruits De La Passion was the only flavour I enjoyed, and really it was the best out there!
Unfortunately VIP have changed the liquid completely, in flavour and strength, without any warning.
At least change the name if you’re changing the liquid completely! It is also falsely advertised in the original bottle.
Very disappointed. Currently hunting online for old stock as my girlfriend and I do not enjoy any other liquids. Regretfully, I may have to abandon VIP altogether after many years.
what have you done with your Vip range of E liquids?. I have alsways used your brand as any other i tried were disgusting. Welcome to that club.
The bottles are cheap and nasty. very hard to open. Flavour and consistency is awful. Please if you want to keep your customers go back to what you did well.
Hi Laura,

VIP Customer Care
i have been bying your liquids for a very long time i allways had usa.and now you have changed it i can not use it as on the leaflit thats in the box it now says not sutable for diabetics and i have been told by a member of staff that it says it on all your liquids so that means i carnt by from you enymore iff only you had not of changed it.thanks alot.

I used Triple Menthol 16mg for many years
It's now changed and the nearest you can get is 18mg
the taste is god dam awful just like the cheap ones.
Why are you not answering previous complaints on this as there are many.
I will be trawling the vape shops to find an alternative unless VIP return to there old suppliers
Hello there Trevor,

VIP Customer Care
Your new Red Fusion is un-vapeable and is nothing like to old Red liquid I have no idea why you would change a winning formula
Very very disappointed

VIP Customer Care
Been loyal customer for years now, I always buy 50-100 items as I live abroad at the moment and I just received my 50 Red fusion order. It is awful what you did to the product it taste like medicine and I can’t describe how horrible it is. I won’t be buying anything from you again unless you return to the previous version.

VIP Customer Care
After unwittingly trying the new Black Ice Blast I am so disappointed it’s disgusting! After trying and now reading (sadly after I’d already spent a lot of money on a bulk order) the new flavour is nothing like before! It’s so bad... why would you change? I have been a loyal customer for years now but sadly I have to take my money elsewhere. If you ever go back to the original please get back in touch.... but I’m gonna presume that (very sadly) after reading all your latest reviews due to this terrible choice of changing all your flavours you’ll be out of business before then.
Hi there,

Your loyalty and support for our brand is greatly appreciated and with your feedback, we can make the necessary changes to improve our products and the lives of our customers. When you have a spare moment, please give us a call and leave your contact information, so a member of our Customer Care team can investigate further.

VIP Customer Care
Is it worth doing a review when its quite clear VIP are not listening to their customers. I too have been with VIP for a long time buying triple menthol.. the new one is not pleasant.... come on VIP do the right thing.. to ignore people is shameful!!!!!

VIP Customer Care
Just got my delivery today. Like many other people on there I have been buying from VIP for over 7 years now. The new fluid tastes horrible. Bought 10 bottles as always and I honestly think I will have to throw it out it is that bad. Will be looking elsewhere. Please change back to the old fluid. Will not be buying again if it this is what I will be getting from now on.

VIP Customer Care
The new oils are terrible I've been having the cherry burst for years it just tastes like the cheap oils now

VIP Customer Care
These new oils, have Absolutely, no resemblance to the original VIP oils Chalk & cheese, night & day, however you wanna word it. Really what are you playing at, does not ONE review above one star, tell you something??? Come on give ya head a wobble & revert back, or you are going to lose soooo many customers.

VIP Customer Care
I have been buying triple menthol ice for five years and loved it. WHY did it have to change as new one tastes awful. Why change something that works. I will look else where

VIP Customer Care
Been buying British gold for 5 years was really happy...now you have changed it ..it’s awful...different flavour ..different vape hit and the new bottles are terrible ..cheap and nasty like Poundland ones which take forever to fill and using photos of the original bottles on advertising is just wrong. Please listen to your loyal customers and go back to the original product.you will lose us all unless you sort this out ASAP it’s obvious from all the other reviews so many customers are unhappy with the change. If you are trying to make more profit it’s obviously not going to work if people won’t buy these awful products. I’m so disappointed was really happy with the product the company and now I’m going to have to try and find something else unless you reform back to original product. Please listen to us all ....

VIP Customer Care
The new Black Ice Blast is awful! I have been a customer for nearly five years. The strength has been lowered and the taste resembles nothing like it used too!
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.50 based on 2,482 reviews