VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I ordered ten motives cartridges as it was supposed to be compatible with the vip they wasnt so I was sent a ten motives starter kit not same quality not the same amount of vape really rubbish false advertising
Was broke the machine
Terrible two faulty vypes over 70.00 won't exchange
Battery never worked from day one
Liquids are fine no issues at all there. Vape pen itself has broken countless times and they refused to take it back and fix it. Rang the customer service line who just told me to take it back to the kiosk i bought it from which were the ones refusing to refund or replace despiteit being broken. I will continue to use the liquids but the pen has been a waste of 30 quid and ive since had to spend more money to buy one elsewhere
Delivery took 9 days when it should have been 3-5
1 star because there is not a zero option available. I've been a VIP customer for nearly 5 years without any problems. I still have not received my latest order dispatched 18/12/18. I will detail this in a separate email soon. I would add a photo but it would be blank!
Cant use product as you cant supply clearomizers for it. H2 phaeton. Not good as now have to buy a complete new set of different product from somewhere else.
Dear Mr Mason,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

As previously advised, we were temporarily Out of Stock of our Clearomizers.

I am pleased to confirm that the BVC Airflow Clearomizer is available for purchase online: https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/clearomizer-tanks/product/h2-bvc-airflow-clearomizer

We also have the BVC Glassomizer: https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/clearomizer-tanks/product/ets-bvc-glassomizer

I hope this helps! If you have any further queries please contact the VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370.

Kind Regards,
Daisy

VIP Customer Care
appalling i ordered 2 cartomiser packs on the 3 for the price of 2 offer only to be told i should have ordered 3 then i would have got the third for free tried to ring no reply emailed only to be told too late sucker
Dear Mr Lever,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I am very sorry to hear that you was unable to take advantage of the '3 for 2' offer. This offer requires the customer to place any 3 bundles of cartomizers in your basket and the system will deduct the cost of one of them! As you only placed one bundle in your basket unfortunately you was not eligible for this offer.

Please keep an eye out on our website for new exciting upcoming offers to take advantage of! If you ever have any queries about how to use our offers, please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Care team via email admin@vipcig.com or give us a call on 0161 413 0370.

Kind Regards,
Daisy - VIP Customer
Excellent service as always, many thanks
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience! We aim to provide the best service and get your order to you as quickly as possible. All feedback is very greatly appreciated. If you ever require any advice or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Hannah – VIP Customer Care
I purchased the tester packs as they were cheapest but when I read the info I wasn't aware that when I received the order the date was very short on them. I order 2 of each as well which last me months, I told VIP what happened just to be told yes that's the tester packs and they have short dates but you can use them 3 months after out of date. Not happy when I buy items that the date is nearly over and I doesn't say in description very bad advertising now I'm stuck with gaping out of date products. THANKS VIP.
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you were not happy with your purchase. To confirm the Cartomizers have 2-3 months Best Before date. The BB date is used as a stock rotation purpose and are not out of date. Majority of the time a 5 pack of cartomizers are used within a week, this is the current batch we are on and have to go through the batches in date order. Apologies if this was any inconvenience to you.
Wrong item sent out, and what WAS sent out had been tampered with. Neither did they have what I wanted in stock. Had to go elsewhere. Disappointed...
Hi. I buy 1 pack Aspire BVC Coil Pack but all done for a week same coil I used just 1 day.I dont now what wrong with that but I so sad. 1 year ago I buy same one and used good for 1 month. Everyting else okay battery and E-liquid.
had a very bad experience on ordering this website, product descriptions are not clear and the customer ends up ordering a incompatible product and then the customer ends up paying for the return postage. Delivery - Though the website states Free delivery (Royal Mail 1st Class), it is actually not, no tracking number will be provided and it took 3 days (ordered on Monday) to arrive. AVOID BUYING HERE ! ! ! !
I purchased a vip vaper cost me 65.00 from your stall in Beaumont leys after 4 days it wouldn’t charge so I took it back and the battery was replaced 7 days later the dialogue didn’t work and the charge was very weak I was told to go to the highcross to sort it as I found out the first time I returned the sales rep didn’t put my receipt in the box so it sat still boxed and I can’t use it you were recommended to me for a decent product never again your reps have a very unuseful attitude
Product still hasn't arrived.
I am still waiting for my products I have received nothing as yet
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear your order hasn't arrived yet, due to the weather over this past week we have experienced some delays and I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your parcel will be with you soon.
Alex, VIP Customer Service
Well I still haven’t received my vape liquid I ordered last week. And the last few times it’s been delivered I’ve had to order a re delivery as I’ve been out at work as I have a 9-5 job
Still haven’t received my order.
Alex, VIP Customer Service
My package never arrived. I asked for an update but never heard back
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with your recent delivery. please contact us on 0161 413 0370 and our customer care team will be happy to help.
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.66 based on 2,298 reviews