VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids: VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Units 3-8, Bury South Business Park, Riverview Close

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy

"Having found a mix I like I'll stick with it. Very reliable and good delivery service."
"Today I tried without success to exchange a faulty battery that I had bought in February at your stall in Bury. I tried to pay by card but as usual the card reader was not working so I paid cash. the receipt given to me by your employee was not complete and had no date on it. So I am now paying for this as your staff would not believe I bought the ecig when I said I did. The customer service I received was appalling and after shopping there for over 5 years I will not be doing again."
"Bought myslef and my partner an Alpha base kit and we haven’t had a ciggerette since new year so thanks from us 😁"
"Nicola, Hannah and Daisy, just want you to know how much I appreciate how kind and helpful you are when I phone for an order. It is always a joy to speak to you,. Thank you."
Hi Margaret!

Thank you very much for your amazing five star review.

We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service provided by the Customer Care team.

All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated.

Take Care!
"After a very bad experience on a stall in the white rose centre Leeds with the area manager who was covering at the time, I spoke with Hannah at the customer service team who went above and beyond to help me. I bought a new battery pack on the 11/02/19 and didn’t go to use it until the 16/02/19 as I was waiting for my old one to completely break, when I went to use the new one, I found the seals broken, no covering on the battery itself and went I went to use it, it was coming up with the notification of been low charge after charging it for 1 hour. I then took it into the stall to get help only to be told that this was my fault and I have screwed it on too tight causing the battery cell and rubber lining to drop and split, I was shocked that I have been told it was customer damage and I would have had to by a new one by the area manager (I have been using VIP for the past 2 years so I know how to screw a top onto a battery) I then proceeded to ring customer service as I am in customer service myself and was met by a lady called Hannah, she was very understanding a very helpful and is sending me a brand new one out for me. the area manager needs training on customer service and to not place blame on a customer for faulty products and Hannah needs a promotion! Thank you Hannah you are the only reason I have given 3stars, otherwise it would have a 0 if possible"
"Normally very pleased with my e cig, but this latest batch was faulty, cartridges did bot last very long or they leaked,wil still buy more disappointed with this batch."
Hi Jean!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

If you experience any further issues regarding your Cartomizers, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com and the Customer Care Team would be more than happy to assist with resolving the issue.

Take Care!
"Thanks for Sending out so Fast now wait for the new Device my wife will get happy about it we have all produkts of Vype we are missing the Pepples they where great like your company i will Review again when order arrived"
Hi David!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience.

All customer feedback is greatly appreciated.

Take Care!
"Had a problem with contents missing from my parcel recently. Excellent customer service, with a number to call, which was answered swiftly by a real person, rather than an automated line. spoke to a very helpful lady, followed her advice, & replacements were sent out within a couple of hours! One very satisfied customer.Keep up the good work."
Hello there!

Thank you very much for the excellent 5 star review.

I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the service provided by the Customer Care team and that they were able to assist you with rectifying the discrepancy with your order.

Take Care!
"Only e-liquid I will buy now. Red fusion is the best flavour! Amazing quality and taste, prolongs coil life"
Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for the excellent review! I’m glad that you are enjoying your VIP Red Fusion e-liquid! We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality liquids for our customers.

Happy Vaping!
"My order was first placed on January 7th, my order was received on January 29th, I did call after 15days to find out where my order was to be told nothing had been done with my order since the 9th January, the 7 to 10 day international delivery was not so!"
"Have tried cheaper E-liquid but nothing beats the quality of VIP E-liquid, definitely worth paying more. Lasts longer and altogether a better vaping experience."
"nothing more to say about the products. goods ordered by phone were delivered quickly and correctly. the person I spoke to knew the products and was polite and helpful."
Thanks for the review! Here at VIP, we pride ourselves in providing a helpful and friendly service.

If you happen to have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via Email, WebChat or Telephone.
"I don't find it as good as I used to. The cartridges don't last as long and the strong taste diminish after a few puffs. I"
Good Morning,

Thanks for taking the time to review your VIP Vaping Experience.

All feedback of our products is greatly appreciated, regardless on whether it is positive or negative and I will ensure that it is passed on to our product's team to investigate the batch.

Please can you contact the VIP Customer Care team via e-mail on admin@vipcig.com with your order details so that we can assist accordingly.

I look forward to hearing from you!
"VIP "cigarettes" i.e. battery and cartomiser have helped me to successfully give up smoking and have now been a non smoker for about 7 years. Yes I do 'vape' but even my Drs have said that this was good."
Good Morning Sally,

Thanks for taking the time to share your VIP Vaping Experience. It's amazing to hear how we have helped you along with your journey!

The VIP Cartomizer Range is great for those who are new to the world of vaping and would like an easy-to-use device to help them change their habits. Please follow the link to get started: https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/beginner-kits/product/vip80-cartomizer-kit

Take Care!
"I ordered four bottles of menthol e-liquid on the 8th January and paid for DPD next day delivery. I was informed that the e-liquid would arrive on the 10th January, and waited for my slot but it never arrived. The next day I received an email saying that the liquid would arrive on that day, and it did. However, it is a bit disappointing as I paid for next day, though this may be DPD's fault rather than VIP. Also the cardboard packaging that the bottles arrived in was quite battered, so I think they need better storage/ packing."
Good Morning!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your shopping experience with VIP.

We aim for all order's to arrive with our customers in a reasonable state and I'm very sorry to hear that this was not the case with your recent order.

We would like to work with you to resolve this issue. Please contact the VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or E-mail us on admin@vipcig.co.uk so that we can investigate this issue directly with the courier.
"I would definitely do this again"
"I started out using tobacco flavours but found that I was still craving gags so I switched to menthol o found this ok for a while as these flavours helped me cut down from 20 to 16 in a few months now I always buy Red Fusion as it has a great flavour and has helped me from my cravings. It has subtle hints of menthol but what I love about it is the hint of anieseed which is great. I will now be going down to 8m o just under 7months which is great, as I used to smile 40 gags a day now I feel better and smell a lot nicer to do and it is all thanks to V.I.P."
Dear Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time to provide excellent product feedback. We are glad that you have found the e-liquid for you here at VIP, and that we have helped you along with your journey!

To view our full range of menthol flavours, please follow the link: https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/e-liquids#!/e-liquids/page-ids/132/sort/fea/rows/40

Happy Vaping!
"Having tried various brands, VIP has come out top. I no longer look unless the price point changes. That will be a VIP decision."
Dear Stephen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review regarding your customer experience shopping with VIP! We aim to provide high quality products at affordable prices.
"Easy to order - good 3 for £10 deal - voucher given with first order does not expire so can use every time I order. Fast delivery. Use every month so that I don't run out. Nice product too, not too harsh when inhaling. I would recommend this company."
Thank you for the excellent review! I’m glad that you are enjoying the VIP e-liquid range.

Please keep an eye out on our website for exciting new liquids and flavours: https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/e-liquids

Thanks!
"Good products, Always reliable."
Thank you for the excellent review. I’m glad that you are enjoying your VIP products!

If you happen to have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the VIP Customer Care team directly.
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.66 based on 2,155 reviews