VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
Excellent company to purchase from. We had some problems with couriers not this companies fault. I had a super lady called Janet dealing with my concerns. Janet dealt with it superbly. She kept me in the loop throughout the concerns and emailed me confirmation of what she was doing . I have used this company for many years and have no hesitation in recommending them and Janet . Fabulous company to use .
what have you done with your Vip range of E liquids?. I have alsways used your brand as any other i tried were disgusting. Welcome to that club.
The bottles are cheap and nasty. very hard to open. Flavour and consistency is awful. Please if you want to keep your customers go back to what you did well.
Hi Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to share your VIP experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any troubles you have encountered with these new liquids.

Your loyalty and support for our brand is greatly appreciated and with your feedback, we can make the necessary changes to improve our products and the lives of our customers. A member of our Customer Care Team will be in contact with you soon to find out more information and answer any questions you may have.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you can contact us on 0161 413 0370, or send me an email to reviews@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
I've always used vip. Juice the new one is unusable it is awfull your company will lose your loyal customer I won't buy again until you chance it back to old one juice quality is the same as pound land

VIP Customer Care
excellent reliable service would not shop any where else
Good morning Lynne,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email customercare@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Myself and my husband always used blackjack liquid but since they have changed the product can no longer use it the taste is just like a chemical plastic taste. Now buying elsewhere as tryed a few other flavours which were also horrid and not palatable at all. Sorry vip but we will not be purchasing again ☹️
Hi Harris,

VIP Customer Care
Black Ice blast by VIP was the only liquid we bought for 5 years now. We are so very disappointed with your new version of it. This now tastes like the £1 bottles tasteless with an awful after taste and so harsh on your throat. Miles away from the smooth fruity liquid we loved. Annoyed and upset we have just wasted £90 this month. PLEASE PLEASE give us our original Black Ice Blast back!!
Good Morning Kelly,

VIP Customer Care
I have been ordering and using VIP triple menthol from their website for years now. My last order arrived with what they call "the upgraded liquid" and it is simply awful... I am hoping that someone on this thread will give us a tip on what other menthol product is good and could eventually buy in state of the VIP new taste one... very disappointed...

VIP Customer Care
Ordered bulk as usual, triple menthol not my usual strength as no longer available !! The new product is absolutely horrible and I won't be ordering anymore, very disappointed

VIP Customer Care
i have been bying your liquids for a very long time i allways had usa.and now you have changed it i can not use it as on the leaflit thats in the box it now says not sutable for diabetics and i have been told by a member of staff that it says it on all your liquids so that means i carnt by from you enymore iff only you had not of changed it.thanks alot.

VIP Customer Care
Janet was extremely helpful when placing my order over the phone as she explained how I could actually get more E Liquid bottles for the same price... Many thanks Janet x
Hello there Janice,

I used Triple Menthol 16mg for many years
It's now changed and the nearest you can get is 18mg
the taste is god dam awful just like the cheap ones.
Why are you not answering previous complaints on this as there are many.
I will be trawling the vape shops to find an alternative unless VIP return to there old suppliers
Hello there Trevor,

Hi,
I have been vaping for 9 1/2 years and tried hundreds of e-liquids before sticking with VIP Black Ice Blast about 6 years ago. Before ordering my regular bulk supply I noticed there were lots of negative reviews re VIP changing liquid supplier. I was very concerned, no actually extremely worried as the reviews were pretty scathing. Instead of ordering my usual 10 bottles I opted to try 3.
I'm delighted/relieved that the new Black Ice Blast liquid is really nice. I love it and will be ordering another bulk supply. Please don't let the negative reviews put you off ordering. Clearly the new liquid isn't to everyone's taste, but for me it's great. I think I actually prefer it to the old stuff. Give it a try and make up your own mind. After all, we all have different tastes.
Thanks VIP.
Joseph
Hi there,

Thank you Joeseph for a great review. We are pleased to hear that you have found the VIP liquid for you! All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated. Please keep an eye on our website for exciting deals and new products!

If you have any queries, or ever require assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the friendly VIP Customer Care team by dropping us an email on customercare@vipcig.com or you could give us a call on 0161 413 0370.

Many Thanks,

VIP Customer Care
Your new Red Fusion is un-vapeable and is nothing like to old Red liquid I have no idea why you would change a winning formula
Very very disappointed

VIP Customer Care
Janet was 100% helpful. She is an asset to your company and if I ever have a problem again it will be Janet I will ask for help.

VIP Customer Care
Absolutely excellent staff, product and delivery.

On this occasion Janet has gone the extra mile and sorted the wood from the trees and all with a delightful professional, knowledgeable and really lovely and personable manner.

VIP Customer Care
I cannot praise this firm enough. One order was incomplete. This they rectified immediately, no queries, delays. Janet was the star providing this first class service.

VIP Customer Care
Been loyal customer for years now, I always buy 50-100 items as I live abroad at the moment and I just received my 50 Red fusion order. It is awful what you did to the product it taste like medicine and I can’t describe how horrible it is. I won’t be buying anything from you again unless you return to the previous version.

VIP Customer Care
cant believe after using vip triple menthol ice 20 e liquid for 8 years its now been changed and not been told its horrible i cant use it there was nothing wrong with the old liquid i wont be buying this new mix again unless its changed back which i cant see happening so dissapointing vip always rated you really high too dont think ill be the only one who wont be buying again

VIP Customer Care
Been a loyal customer for years even though other shops are a lot cheaper. Making regular orders not only for liquid but for other items as well, and you go and change the black ice blast 😡 along with many others I think it’s horrible nothing like the original. I won’t be buying anything from you again unless original blend is bought back.

VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.53 based on 2,454 reviews