VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
I have been a customer of yours since you began.
Your customer Service has always been outstanding.
In particular, I have spoken often with Janet for whom nothing cannot be sorted. The people I speak to at your firm do you great credit.
Patrick. Norfolk. UK.
Had a problem with a delayed delivery (problems at DFD) so I rang VIP for help.
Ever such good customer service - thanks Janet! - and problem overcome within a few minutes!
Brilliant service under promised over delivered well done VIP
Ordered on the 8th of January, did not receive order conformation but payment was taken. I got onto chat on 12th as I had still not received any conformation of the order to be told that my order was shipped on 11th and it should be with me by 16th.

The delivery is supposed to be 3 - 5 days so why has it taken 4 days to dispatch the items and then can take 3 - 5 days to arrive, when I asked that on chat they never responded to me again !!!!!
get some v4 blueberry 1.8 and t2 blueberry 1.8. mix 1/4 t2 and the rest v4 . that is all
Hi everyone and a Happy new year...
Been using VIP Vapeing liquid for I think 4 or so years and have noticed a difference with my orders., which is once a month. I didn't know that they had changed the mix to 50/50 . Would like to know when the change took place.. Iv always found that some orders were stronger than others and the mixture was thicker with a darker color.. I always stick to strawberries and lime flavour so I'm in a good position to give my opinion and the 18mg strength is because if I use anything else the hit at the back of your throat is weaker.. But I would never use another brand, tried many, and never found any that stood up to VIP liquid .. So good on you VIP for the standard of Oils......
All the best
Lisa Mcnally.. (from Walse)
Like many other people I can't understand why VIP have changed from a 70/30 mix to a 50/50 mix which sacrifices flavour dramatically on their own brand e-liquids. The reason VIP did so well in the first place was the superior flavour from their e-liquids using the 70/30 formula. Unfortunately they have now opted to produce 50/50 which although does increase the hit in the throat it dramatically reduces flavour and from my experience does nothing to enhance the vape other than make you cough when using the new range. 0 out of 10 from me for the new range of e-liquids, massive own goal for VIP. Please note the information above was freely supplied to me by an employee of VIP in one of their concession stands in the North east. even their own staff are not happy with the change.
At a time when everything is changing daily, it is good to know that VIP service is still top value.
I had a problem with my order but Janet, the person I spoke to sorted it out with efficiency and cheerfulness.
Thank you , Janet and VIP and Happy Christmas to you all.
Shirley Collins
Morning Shirley,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email customercare@vipcig.com.

Kind Regards
Grant
VIP Customer Care
Tastes vile. Why change something that is good to this vile tasting waste of money. Shop elsewhere guys as you will only do like me and bin it. Vips loss is now someone else's gain. Very sad.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your VIP experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any troubles you have encountered with these new liquids.

Your loyalty and support for our brand is greatly appreciated and with your feedback, we can make the necessary changes to improve our products and the lives of our customers. A member of our Customer Care Team will be in contact with you soon to find out more information and answer any questions you may have.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you can contact us on 0161 413 0370, or send me an email to reviews@vipcig.com.

Kind Regards
Grant
VIP Customer Care
Awful service
Very poor service
Would never deal with this company again
Do not place orders online with this company they are shocking.
They state delivery is 3 to 5 days but 7 days later I still haven't received anything.
VIp are blaming Royal Mail which I don't accept as I have had mail and parcels delivered with no issues.
Most excellent customer services. High praise to Janet for her help.
Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each customer!
If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Otis – VIP Customer Care
Excellent customer service!
I contacted them because of a problem with my order, Nicola Thompson emailed me back within 5 minutes with a solution that was more than satisfactory.
I became a customer of VIP because of their excellent prices and free delivery but it's their customer service that will keep me coming back.
Kind Regards, Otis – VIP Customer Care
New blueberry bang is disgusting. phoned up to ask what to do about it and was told because i bought it at the shop i would have to return it there, hello LOCK DOWN
Used to love banana bliss but they've changed the ingredients and now it tastes horrible. It tastes more like strawberry than banana and I was very disappointed when my order arrived. I will be looking elsewhere unless it is changed back. This used to be my favourite flavour so please change it back! :)
Marion
British Tobacco - 18 & 12mg combined
I've noticed recently, bright red blotches and hives on the fingers of my left hand, really itchy also. Looking online one can get this from vaping the liquid. One of my fingers also got badly infected and I had to get special medication which healed this. Has anyone else had this problem? I've phoned VIP regarding this.

I know with the different bottles of liquid it takes an awful long time to get the liquid out as so very slow.
Change liquid back new one awfull will.not buy from you until its changed
Bought an Alpha mini kit which had a 90 day warranty and when I tried to change the coil for the first time the unit started to leak. This was after 92 days and mind you first change of coil and the customer care team are not interested to help, asking to take back the unit to where I had bought it from, which is currently in lockdown. Not a happy customer. I also buy the epods and recently ordered an epen with lots of refills, so you will be loosing all that business as well. Lots of other vaping products on the market. Goodbye and thanks.
I am shocked and disgusted at the new flavour of blueberry bang. It is disgusting. Having read loads of reviews I am not the only one who has found this in other flavours to. Everyone gets the same reply from you. Do you not care that you are losing so many customers. Appalling. I have always used your liquids but no more. Another customer lost!
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.49 based on 2,495 reviews