VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids: VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Units 3-8, Bury South Business Park, Riverview Close

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy

"sent back VIP TENCE 24/06/.2019,.o/No VIP 93181 keep phoning costomer service and told still wating to get TENCE that did not work tested.still wating for reply"
"Very quick response and resolution to a technical problem. Kept me informed too. Goods arrived in 48 hours."
Hi Jackie,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.

Kind Regards
-Grant-
VIP Customer Care
"Delighted with the product , really helped me to cut right down. Delivery time and customer service excellent"
Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for the excellent review. We are pleased to hear that VIP has helped you along with your journey… We strive to produce high quality products at affordable prices!

Our friendly VIP Customer Care team are always on hand to answer any questions that you may have in relation to our products. If you require any advice, please do not hesitate to email admin@vipcig.com or give us a call on 0161 413 0370!

-Grant-
VIP Customer Care
"Aaron was very helpful today thank you."
"I have been a loyal customer for many years but I Recently had an issue with a faulty product and contacted VIP. Upon inspection of the device and a few emails they kindly agreed to replace the device. Overall this was dealt with very quickly and efficiently and I would like to thank the members of staff concerned."
Thank you for your great review, I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your service we provide. If you ever need any assistance with any of your products please do not hesitate to contact us at customer care 0161 413 0370.

Kind regards,

Nicola.
"Great product good quality equipment I would like to point out that I normally use VIP menthol 1.6. I have tried lower. 0.8 and 0.3 both of these seem to burn faster and seem thinner Good service"
Thank you for the excellent review! We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality liquids for our customers.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
"Very fast service, would highly recommend. Great value too !! Did have one small issue, should have received 12 e-liquids but only received 6. Got onto web chat and was sorted immediately. Had no issues with previous orders."
Thank you very much for the five star review! It’s great to hear that your order arrived within the expected timescale! We hope that you like your product. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to give our friendly VIP Customer Care team a call on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email to admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, - Nathan VIP Customer Care
"Not me its all for my wife"
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review.
If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
"I have been very fortunate today to deal with two members of your team. Janet took my call and was very friendly, knowledgeable and most helpful. She brightened my afternoon (not bad as I have just had a wisdom tooth extracted!). Shortly followed by a very speedy email follow up from Nicola. On the ball, polite and professional. Both ladies are a credit to your company."
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
"Staff are always friendly and informed in store and online."
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
"good service, fast response"
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
"I am happy with the response on the phone but not with the delivey. Apparently delivery was attempted but no card or anything was left so I had no idea until I rung to chase where it was. Courtney who dealt with me was very good and sorted hings out."
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
"My sub was damaged and they replaced it no problem"
Thanks for the amazing review! I’m glad to hear that your Replacement has arrived with you and that you are enjoying your VIP vaping experience!
If you ever require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team who are more than happy to help on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
"I have been a customer of VIP for over 4 years and the service and fulfilment has always been brilliant. Products delivered the next day. Unfortunately, I have just had an issue whereby Royal Mail has stated that it delivered my product and that I signed for it, but this isn't the case and my order is missing. Despite this not being VIPs fault, they have taken charge of the situation and are now investigating this on my behalf. The incident has been dealt with my a lovely lady called Janet Duckworth - impeccable customer service! I will certainly continue to be a loyal customer. Thank you Janet and VIP."
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
"When I order on the day I always receive my order the next day and I love the VIP products and I have been with them for 5 years now"
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience! We aim to provide the best service and get your order to you as quickly as possible. All feedback is very greatly appreciated. If you ever require any advice or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
"VIP products are an excellent aid to help you stop smoking. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to stop and stay off tobacco cigarettes."
Hello Brian

Hi there! thank you so much for the excellent review. We are pleased to hear that VIP has helped you along with your journey… We strive to produce high quality products at affordable prices!

Kind Regards, Daisy – VIP Customer Care
"Received my order after a slight delay."
Hello Ann

Kind Regards, VIP Customer Care
"No issues with the company itself but they rely on Royal Mail and their partners for Internantion Deliveries. The partner company GLS is worse than useless, and at £13.99 shipping costs I'd expect better service. DPD would be a better option. Not sure if I will order again as the agg is not worth it. Sadly resorted to cigarettes again as no gloop!"
"Having found a mix I like I'll stick with it. Very reliable and good delivery service."
Thanks for the review. It’s great to hear that you have found the VIP liquid for you! All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated. Please keep an eye on our website for exciting deals and new products!
"Bought myslef and my partner an Alpha base kit and we haven’t had a ciggerette since new year so thanks from us 😁"
Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for the excellent review on VIP and our products. It’s amazing to hear that our products have had such a positive impact on your life.

If you ever require assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.

Happy Vaping! :)
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.66 based on 2,172 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access