VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
I had a few issues just placing an order. Luckily the agent I was dealing with (Janet) couldn't have been more helpful. Huge thanks to her!
Ive just received a text that my order has been delayed and wont be delivered until tomorrow. My last 3 orders have all be "delayed" and instead of next day delivery it's more like at least 3 to 5 days
I have used V.I.P liquids now for 4years. Have been a loyal customer and always recommended V.I.P liquids to friends. But since the formula has changed and finding out that it is now manufactered in Polland i am very dissapointed as the taste had totally changed. The flavour is practically none existant. Always had Red Fusion. But had to change to other flavours as the taste is totally different. Even the other flavours are tasteless and weak. Sorry V.IP but i will be changing brand from now on. You need to get back to original formula or this will have a massive impact on you as a bussiness. Extrememly dissapointed.
Today I went to the vape store in Centrale, Croydon, even though this is not my local store but I have always found their service to be outstanding, I've been using this company for quite a few years now and their customer service has always been consistent and even though I have been vaping for over 10 years and I still have issues with the coils etc but they always happy to help. When I went today I was served by Simon and even though they are no longer able to help me with my coil due to covid they always happy give me advice if I need it, its also really refreshing to actually see the company actually following and taking the Covid situation seriously, the first time we were unsure but now we contact the company and place our order and then its ready to collect, Simon has served me on many occasions and his customer service is absolutely fantastic, not just to me as a customer but he always treats his staff very respectfully, he always very polite and always willing to assist or help me
Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!
If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Otis – VIP Customer Care
I have been with VIP for a number of years and never had a problem until my order arrived today with the wrong product.
I rang customer service and spoke to Janet, within 5mins she had sorted return of wrong product and delivery of the right product.
Janet is the BEST customer service I’ve ever had to deal with. Well done Janet.
Kind Regards, Otis – VIP Customer Care
Always a brilliant service!!! I love the ePod and the various flavours. Their customer service is excellent, and should any issue arise they sort it out so fast!!!
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience! We aim to provide the best service and get your order to you as quickly as possible. All feedback is very greatly appreciated. If you ever require any advice or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Otis– VIP Customer Care
Quitting smoking and now loving vaping .Thanks vip for the amazing service! Love the offers too .
Hi there! thank you so much for the excellent review. We are pleased to hear that VIP has helped you along with your journey… We strive to produce high quality products at affordable prices!
Our friendly VIP Customer Care team are always on hand to answer any questions that you may have in relation to our products. If you require any advice, please do not hesitate to email admin@vipcig.com or give us a call on 0161 413 0370!
Kind Regards, Otis – VIP Customer Care
Unfortunately VIP have changed from 70/30 to 50/50 and changed the formula for some of their best selling liquids, not for the better. I have been vaping Red Fusion for 4 odd years, was the only MTL juice I used so brought in bulk. I recently purchased £90 worth and upon tasting there are now no berries, it tastes purely of mint. I had wanted a pure menthol liquid I would have ordered one.
When I emailed to complain it took 2 emails to get a response and it basically said, sorry but this is how it is. So I now have 30 bottles sitting there going to waste.
I have found somewhere else that provides liquids similar to the old flavours and will now be purchasing from them from now on.
VIP, don't change a winning formula, you will not be getting any more orders from me.
I originally ordered 6 bottles of eliquid which never arrived and dealt with Janet when I emailed to chase them up, she could not of been any more helpful and professional! I had my eliquid 2 days later. Very satisfied. Well done Janet 5* customer service
Kind Regards, Otis – VIP Customer Care
I was told that you would be changing back to the original flavours by your sales staff
Then just recently I was told that you were not intending to stay as they are
Can you tell me what is the truth or you’ll lose another customer
Gave up cigarettes 6 months this week, the first time have succeeded to do it completely thanks to these products. Other work colleagues too have achieved success with the choice of strength and flavours
Good Afternoon Jane!

Thank you so much for the excellent review. I am pleased to hear that VIP has helped you along with your journey… We strive to produce high quality products at affordable prices!

Our friendly VIP Customer Care team are always on hand to answer any questions that you may have in relation to our products. If you require any advice, please do not hesitate to email customercare@vipcig.com or give us a call on 0161 413 0370!

VIP Customer Care
I have been a customer of yours since you began.
Your customer Service has always been outstanding.
In particular, I have spoken often with Janet for whom nothing cannot be sorted. The people I speak to at your firm do you great credit.
Patrick. Norfolk. UK.
Hi there,

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email customercare@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Had a problem with a delayed delivery (problems at DFD) so I rang VIP for help.
Ever such good customer service - thanks Janet! - and problem overcome within a few minutes!
Kind Regards, Otis – VIP Customer Care
Brilliant service under promised over delivered well done VIP
Thanks for the review. It’s great to hear that you have found the VIP liquid for you! All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated. Please keep an eye on our website for exciting deals and new products!
If you have any queries, or ever require assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the friendly VIP Customer Care team by dropping us an email on admin@vipcig.com or you could give us a call on 0161 413 0370.
Kind Regards, Otis – VIP Customer Care
Ordered on the 8th of January, did not receive order conformation but payment was taken. I got onto chat on 12th as I had still not received any conformation of the order to be told that my order was shipped on 11th and it should be with me by 16th.

The delivery is supposed to be 3 - 5 days so why has it taken 4 days to dispatch the items and then can take 3 - 5 days to arrive, when I asked that on chat they never responded to me again !!!!!
get some v4 blueberry 1.8 and t2 blueberry 1.8. mix 1/4 t2 and the rest v4 . that is all
Good Afternoon Dale,

Thank you for your recent review.

We are sorry to hear that the e-liquid you ordered has not met your expectations as we pride ourselves on producing the highest quality liquids for our customers, any and all customer feedback is graciously accepted.

Naturally, we would like to find out more information so we can continue to provide excellent customer service and support.

Our Friendly Customer Care Team will be more than happy to receive your call on 0161 413 0370, or drop us an email on admin@vipcig.com.

VIP
Hi everyone and a Happy new year...
Been using VIP Vapeing liquid for I think 4 or so years and have noticed a difference with my orders., which is once a month. I didn't know that they had changed the mix to 50/50 . Would like to know when the change took place.. Iv always found that some orders were stronger than others and the mixture was thicker with a darker color.. I always stick to strawberries and lime flavour so I'm in a good position to give my opinion and the 18mg strength is because if I use anything else the hit at the back of your throat is weaker.. But I would never use another brand, tried many, and never found any that stood up to VIP liquid .. So good on you VIP for the standard of Oils......
All the best
Lisa Mcnally.. (from Walse)
Like many other people I can't understand why VIP have changed from a 70/30 mix to a 50/50 mix which sacrifices flavour dramatically on their own brand e-liquids. The reason VIP did so well in the first place was the superior flavour from their e-liquids using the 70/30 formula. Unfortunately they have now opted to produce 50/50 which although does increase the hit in the throat it dramatically reduces flavour and from my experience does nothing to enhance the vape other than make you cough when using the new range. 0 out of 10 from me for the new range of e-liquids, massive own goal for VIP. Please note the information above was freely supplied to me by an employee of VIP in one of their concession stands in the North east. even their own staff are not happy with the change.
At a time when everything is changing daily, it is good to know that VIP service is still top value.
I had a problem with my order but Janet, the person I spoke to sorted it out with efficiency and cheerfulness.
Thank you , Janet and VIP and Happy Christmas to you all.
Shirley Collins
Morning Shirley,

VIP Customer Care
Tastes vile. Why change something that is good to this vile tasting waste of money. Shop elsewhere guys as you will only do like me and bin it. Vips loss is now someone else's gain. Very sad.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your VIP experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any troubles you have encountered with these new liquids.

Your loyalty and support for our brand is greatly appreciated and with your feedback, we can make the necessary changes to improve our products and the lives of our customers. A member of our Customer Care Team will be in contact with you soon to find out more information and answer any questions you may have.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you can contact us on 0161 413 0370, or send me an email to reviews@vipcig.com.

VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.49 based on 2,506 reviews