VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Ordered 80 cartamizers came within a couple of days no problem with delivery but the best before date is end of April today’s date is the 10 April so check the best before date
Posted 42 minutes ago
I am now registered with your Company due to the excellent service I received. I will be ordering all I need from you in the future instead of going to the shops. Your prompt attention and delivery was brilliant. Thanks so much.
Still waiting for my order so I can,t give a review
Unfortunately this was my worse experience with this company regarding delivery. I placed my order on the 30th March and it is not here but thanks to Otis who went out of his way to resolve the situation. He was very honest and apologetic and has now made it so my delivery will be here tomorrow. Its nice to see people are still doing their jobs correctly and with manners, with everything going on around us! He is a credit to your company and he should be rewared accordingly.
The website is easy to use and the pricing is reasonable...... I emailed to enquire about my order and received a very quick and satisfactory response from Nicola..... not only was she helpful but she was honest a apologetic about the slight delay on my order..... a credit to the customer service team.... thank you ...
Thank you very much for your review it is highly appreciated! We are experiencing sudden high volumes of orders at the moment and working hard to deliver our services with the safety of our staff and consumer as a high priority over this uncertain period. We apologise for any inconvenince the delay has caused to you.
Your review will make Nicola's day. Thank you for your valued custom!
Kindest Regards
Rebecca
Ive not recieved my order yet
Just spoke to Janet regarding an order and she was super helpful. Janet gave me all the info i needed and more. Many thanks Janet and VOIP Customer Services.
Thank you for your 5 star review mark! We will make sure Janet sees this and reward her super helpful customer service! I am sure this will make her week!
VIP Customer Services
Hi today was my first time of ordering with VIP.l spoke with Otis who was very helpful with setting my account up thank you Otis
Hi Christina, Thank you for your custom and your 5 star review! Welcome to VIP! We take pride in everything we do and if there is anything further you would like us to assist with, please do not hesitate to give us a call or alternatively email customercare@vipcig.com where Otis or another member of the team will be more than happy to assist you! Kindest Regards VIP
Thank you Janet for all your support, very good service.
Thank you very much for your custom and your 5 Star review, it is highly appreciated!
Customer service is absolutely fantastic! Had a little hiccup with delivery but Nicola responded to my email and the matter was sorted out straight away! Highly recommend VIP.
Thank you very much for your custom and the 5 star review, it is highly appreciated.
Great service. Had a slight issue with a delivery, quickly resolved without issue by Nicola.
Great to hear your issue was resolved quicky by Nicola! Thank you for your 5 star review!
Janet was very helpful in processing my order and give me information on future orders. Also gave me advice on delivery times etc. excellent.
Was having difficulties with registering due to online problem. OTIS spent a lot of time resolving the problem successfully. I have nothing but praise for the perseverance and patience that OTIS demonstrated. Thank you OTIS, made my day!!
Janice was excellent in her customer relationship.
Thank you to Otis for his help today with my telephone order his explanation about the new product that will replace my current product was most helpful.
Very helpful and polite
Nicola is a star. Thank you 😊
She sure is! Thank you very much for your review it is highly appreciated and has made Nicola's day!
Great service, never have any issues and orders always processes quickly and good multi buy offers. I only like one particular flavour and it’s always in stock. Recently, DPD messed up an order, great service from Nicola at customer service who promptly resolved the problem, sending replacements the next day.
I spoke to Otis today on the 13/3/20 as I bought a new Vaper and i was not sure how it worked! So over the phone, Otis helped me get my vaper to work and he made my day! He was brilliant and he did not lose his cool with me at all!! And I found out that he has been in working at this company just one week! Well done Otis!
Excellent customer service from Nicola when I emailed regarding a problem with my delivery. She promptly replied and sorted it out.
Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.

Kind Regards