VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids: VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Units 3-8, Bury South Business Park, Riverview Close

How would you rate VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids?

"Having used VIP numerous times, I have no complaints. With swift deliveries and quality items, the choice to use VIP isn’t hard."
"Top fluid best one out there 👍"
"Next day delivery! Products well packaged"
"Arrived quickly and a great juice, bit more expensive than some but well worth the difference."
"Ordered a variety of liquids, I prefer VIP brand but each to their own. Vast amount to choose from and usually arrives no later than 2 days. Extremely happy with service."
"Really like these especially blueberry and banana"
"Great choice of flavours for E-liquids, super fast delivery, fantastic deals. Everything you need for your vape in one place."
"Great product, won’t use any other liquid."
"Still finding ordering online frustrating at times. This would appear to be because delivery address differs from card regestered to address."
"Quick delivery and as described taste. One of the cartomisers failed to work but hey ho."
"Excellent service my item arrived very promptly. This is the only vape oil I use, my only criticism would be the size of the bottles I preferred the larger size."
"Very fast delivery on both my orders. Pleased with the overall service and products."
"Opened the first of the four packs and the very first cartomizer was empty and it's not the first time!! Otherwise - excellent service."
"Thank you for a prompt delivery, I received my order in six days considering I’m In Australia that’s amazing. Before I make my next order can you supply me with samples of uk gold and any other tobacco flavours? Kind regards, Graham Shepherd"
"Excellent product and speedy delivery. Would always use this supplier"
"Excellent product and company to deal with, very reliable delivery."
"very good"
"Excellent in every way"
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

All customer feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us implement changes to our services.

Kind Regards, Hannah - VIP Customer Care
"Good products, good service. Nuff said :)"
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience!

We strive to produce high quality products at affordable prices and all customer feedback is very greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards, Hannah - VIP Customer Care
"Ive been using V.I.P. since I gave up smoking a few years ago. Always first class service and any problems are always dealt with efficiently. Great choice of e-liquids and some great flavours."
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review.

It’s great to hear that you have found your favourite liquid's with us here at VIP!

VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.70 based on 1,870 reviews