VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
Always fantasy service janet duckworth was very helpful
Order was missing some liquids. Contacted VIP. Nicola responded immediately, effectively, politely and rectified the problem. Very good customer service.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Had a problem with a product I received I sent an email which was picked up by Nicola, she handled it immediately with no fuss whatsoever and it has been resolved.amazing . Thank you

VIP Customer Care
I placed an order and it wasn't delivered so I emailed in and got a response within a day or so from Nicola. She was really helpful and tracked my order for me, she advised that Royal Mail said they had delivered but couldn't locate the GPS. At this point I was fair annoyed but Nicola said she would sort a replacement order for me, what a little gem :)
hi there,

VIP Customer Care
Order placed very early on the morning of Thursday 9th February, no email order confirmation received, no email dispatch confirmation received. Hurrah, order received today (Wednesday 15th February) at 1:15pm. Abysmal service from a company that used to be good, who used to offer next day delivery on orders over £49. The management of Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd., and ultimately British American Tobacco really need to get a grip, and resolve any problems they are experiencing with dispatch and delivery.
Hi there,

Thank you for your recent review, all customer feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us to make useful changes to our services. We will of course log this discrepancy with our warehouse to make sure this does not happen again.

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. All information regarding deliveries has been posted on our website. Our warehouse has been experiencing some delays with customer orders over the new year and have been trying their best to get all orders out as soon as possible.

If you would like an update on the location of your parcel or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer care team on 0161 413 0370 or via admin@vipcig.com.

Great service thanx Nicola

VIP Customer Care
What is going on lately? You used to offer next day delivery on orders, then the "next day" delivery started becoming 2-3 days and now orders are "3-5" days! What next? Would you like us to drive up and collect them ourselves? I ordered some cartomisers on Thursday, it's now Tuesday and still no sign of them. Even the notification to let me know my orders have been dispatched is too much trouble nowadays. I've now ran out of cartomisers and will be using a different company in the future. You used to be brilliant, but now sadly not.

VIP Customer Care
Good Morning, I had the pleasure of speaking to Janet this morning, who was very kind and extremely helpful. I telephoned because my latest VIP e-liquid Order had been duplicated - I had paid for 6 and received 12 liquids in two consignments. I rang to pay for the second lot and was told that as I am a valued, long-term Customer, the second batch should be retained with your compliments which is very kind. I have always been impressed with both the products and service from VIP and would not look anywhere else for my vaping needs. Many thanks and keep up the good work. Kind Regards, John Bauckham

VIP Customer Care
Purchased a vip mini a couple of years ago, no problems with it until I recently tried to purchase some new coils, only to be told they'd been discontinued. An email to Nicola at VIP sorted the problem out, identifying for me where I could still purchase the coils for my sub ohm tank. To me, that is above and beyond what should have been expected of her. Many thanks again Nicola, they're not paying you enough!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ‘

VIP Customer Care
Item missing from delivery. Nicola dealt with my query quickly, efficiently and friendly. Arranging to deliver missing item ASAP. Thank you Nicola you are an asset to VIP

VIP Customer Care
There was a small issue with my order than Nicola responded to immediately. She was polite, helpful and more than made up for the issue that occurred. An even bigger fan of VIP than I already was. :)

VIP Customer Care
Use the liquids. Cannot get vype liquids out of bottle because I have weak hands
Hi there,

Thank you for your recent review, all customer feedback is graciously appreciated and allows us to make useful changes to our services.

If you ever require additional help or support, our friendly customer care team are always happy to help. You can reach us on 0161 413 0370 or via email at admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
I contacted the team when I had inadvertently ordered the wrong strength cartomisers. Nicola managed to resolve this for me both quickly and in a friendly way. Really happy with customer service.

VIP Customer Care
I contacted vip after an item was missing from my order, Nicola from the customer care team responded in no time at all and resolved my issue perfectly! Brilliant service, thanks

VIP Customer Care
My last order which was delivered today 24th December only had 1 pack instead 5 x1 packs and I have been charged for 5. Are you going to send balance on.
Hi there,

Thank you for your recent review, all customer feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us to implement changes to our services.

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. After looking into your delivery query, we have arranged for another parcel to be sent to you as soon as possible.

If you have any additional questions or queries, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer care team on 0161 413 0370 or admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Hi, I made an order which was delivered this week however a number of items were not delivered for order Order No #VIP146387 Nexus Mini Tank Coil Pack x5 of which only 1 pack was delivered! Can you please confirm that you will send the missing 4 packs?
Hi there,

If you have any additional questions or queries please don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer care team on 0161 413 0370 or admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
I spoke to Grant today regarding my delivery over the xmas period. He was very pleasant and helpful. One satisfied customer!!!

VIP Customer Care
I prefer there menthol ecigs. There was a problem with one they sent me they were quick to respond and sent 2 in its place.

VIP Customer Care
Called VIP to make an order and I was talked over repeatedly and the member of staff Nicole was trying to answer my question before I finished asking it. I have had a great experience with VIP previously so it’s a shame that I have had this experience today.
I've used VIP products on and off over the years and their service has been excellent. Most recently, there was an error with my order and only two out of four products arrived. I wasn't sure if there was a stocking issue and it had maybe been sent in two parts. I queried this through Nicola at customer services and she very quickly responded with an apology and that the missing two had been sent out. Business isn't about getting things right all the time, it's how you respond when things go wrong . Thank you Nicola and VIP for your swift response to my query.

VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.66 based on 2,262 reviews