VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids: VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Units 3-8, Bury South Business Park, Riverview Close

How would you rate VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Marie McGrath
Verified Buyer
"Tried originally to make.contact through web chat but got no response. However, quick response when I contacted by fone and very helpful. Order arrived 36 hours later with standard deliver service . Excellent service."
"Stopped smoking due to these products."
"Quick and efficient service"
"Great quality, great taste and speedy delivery - very pleased!"
Lesley Ryan
Verified Buyer
"Great flavours and excellent service"
Merrik Knight
Verified Buyer
"Easy process to order and speedy delivery."
Valerie Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service when ordered online, liquid is high quality compared to other liquids."
Angela Jones
Verified Buyer
"best oil wouldn't use any other brand"
"When I lived in Nottinghamshire I used to use VIP as there was a stall in the local mall, but after I moved away there was no VIP place locally, so over a couple of years I tried other kits, but one leaked & I was not happy with the other one, so I have reverted to VIP, by post, & I am very happy with the service, I placed my order & the kit & liquids arrived by post the next morning & I am now once again happily vaping with VIP."
Alan Winstanley
Verified Buyer
"smooth and satisfying quick delivery competitive price"
Paul Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Been smoke free for two years now thanks to VIP. I just want something to replace tobacco, no fancy dan vaping clouds, and it works. Great products and service is why I choose VIP."
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, were so pleased to hear that VIP has helped you along your journey and you have found the best products for you, If you need any help or advice in the future please contact us on 0161 413 0370 or via email to admin@vipcig.com and our customer care team will be happy to help.
Ben Broadhead
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic. No more lambert and butler for me 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
Alex, VIP Customer Service
"I have been using VIP for about 4 years both online and pop up shops its really a brand that you can trust and rely on,delivery times are excellent also are the products. My only disappointment is my favoured choice of disposable tanks which VIP only stock 1 type which I find the mouth piece to be rather large. But on a whole as long as I continue to be vaping I'll certainly continue to use VIP as its now a brand i 100% trust"
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, were so pleased to hear that VIP has helped you along your journey and you have found the best products for you, All customer feedback is appreciated and will get passed on to the relevant team to help us implement changes to our services. If you need any help or advice in the future please contact us on 0161 413 0370 or via email to admin@vipcig.com and our customer care team will be happy to help.
Nikolette Legian
Verified Buyer
"My purchase was excellent, also I could use my Quidco cashback and loyalty points which makes me happy all the time to save and receive great quality in no time. Extreme quick shipping saved me to go to the local vape shop :) Thanks - Well Done!"
Alex, VIP Customer Service
"Have not received item yet. Post office have yet to receive item to deliver to me."
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with your recent delivery. please contact us on 0161 413 0370 or via email to admin@vipcig.com and our customer care team will be happy to help.
James Short
Verified Buyer
"My package never arrived. I asked for an update but never heard back"
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with your recent delivery. please contact us on 0161 413 0370 and our customer care team will be happy to help.
Alex, VIP Customer Service
"I love this company, been using them for a couple of years now and their service is amazing, I order my liquids and they are delivered to me by post the next day! I have had consistently great service from them and will continue to you them. Thanks."
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, were so pleased to hear that VIP has helped you along your journey and you have found the best E-liquid for you, If you need any help or advice in the future please contact us on 0161 413 0370 or via email to admin@vipcig.com and our customer care team will be happy to help.
Alex, VIP Customer Service
"Ordered the TECC arc 4 starter kit with 3 free e liquids.arrived very quickly and was very easy to use ."
Alex, VIP Customer Service
"I've been using Triple Menthol Ice in quantity for more than three years, having stopped smoking 5 years before that. E-liquid, for me, is the answer, I wish it had been available 30 years ago. I was disappointed to learn that 'Big Brother' stepped in and reduced the max nicotine content from 24 to 20, and the max size bottle from 30ml to 10ml."
Alex, VIP Customer Service
"They keep my husband quiet coz in his eyes he's still smoking. Great service will defo be using again"
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, were so pleased to hear that VIP has helped your husband along his journey and you have found the best products for you, If you need any help or advice in the future please contact us on 0161 413 0370 or via email to admin@vipcig.com and our customer care team will be happy to help.
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.67 based on 1,174 reviews