ViewClickBuy.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend ViewClickBuy.co.uk

How would you rate ViewClickBuy.co.uk ?

"customer service was fantastic, had a question about one of the hot water taps they sell and the chap i spoke to on the phone think his name was Dan was really good and explained things really well for me. TOP STORE i cant recommend them enough."
"Service and item ordered was very good. Well notified and item was a great price."
"Refused to refund dented appliance - do not recommend!!"
"Never had a better customer service experience. I missed my deliver (my mistake), called up click buy to rearrange my delivery as I needed by the weekend. The adviser went above and beyond, had to delivered the following day to my mums house, the hob is now installed and looks great! Thank you very much :)"
Anthony Farrow
Verified Reviewer
"I have been attempting to get a refund for a faulty washer (the manufacturer has confirmed that they have 'credited' view click buy several weeks ago) but despite 8 phone calls and 4 emails they just keep fobbing me off and have still not uplifted the faulty product or issued the refund. (This is a £499 item). I would suggest that you buy elsewhere if you are spending a reasonable amount of money ......appalling service"
"BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE OK WHEN THINGS ARE ALRIGHT BUT IF THERE IS A PROBLEM THEY DONT WANT TO KNOW THEY DONT RESPONED TO EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS PRODUCT ARRIVES SMASHED TO BITS WHEN UPACKED NO RESPONSE IF YOU WANT TO BUY OFF INTERNET DONT USE THEM"
Azam Ali Qureshi
Unverified Reviewer
"Delivered a faulty tumble drier and we're having a lot of trouble calling them on the phone and they don;t seem to reply to emails."
"Although my hob arrived chipped, it was replaced really quickly . Richard went out if his way to help . Highly recommended and also the cheapest on the web ."
ViewClickBuy.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 8 reviews