Video2DVDtransfers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Video2DVDtransfers

Unit 4 Bridgegate Business Pk, Aylesbury United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Video2DVDtransfers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Stewart MacLaren

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Video2DVDtransfers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Stewart MacLaren
"After a bad experience with another VHS to DVD transfer company, Video 2 DVD Transfers were a joy to work with. They rang me on 2 occasions to check that I was happy, and even sent me a file via the Internet in mp4 format before making their DVD copies. The DVD had an index (opening screen) and had the correct aspect ratio and picture/sound sync, which the previous company got wrong. Excellent customer service."
Video2DVDtransfers is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews