VictoriaPlum.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend VictoriaPlum.com
Read VictoriaPlum.com Reviews

About VictoriaPlum.com:

At VictoriaPlum.com we’re proud to have helped almost 2 million customers across the UK achieve their dream bathroom. We sell exclusively online, meaning we don’t have expensive stores or showrooms, allowing us to pass the savings on to you.

info@victoriaplum.com

VictoriaPlum.com,Bridgehead Business Park,

SHOCKINGLY BAD. Waited all day for a delivery, phoned 3 times , was told it was on way. NO SHOW. Phoned today for refund + told they were OUT OF STOCK. Now due £450 refund, refund call took 25 mins. If I had been told I would’ve ordered diff item
Bad service. Did not inform us originally that we needed parts that were not included in order. Then sent wrong items with order and some parts were missing. Meant our bathroom fitters had to wait 2 days for wrong parts to be picked up and correct parts to be redelivered. This caused the job to overun.
Then I had to call Victoria Plum to ask where our refund was as it was overdue, they had charged us for the wrong parts but were not very friendly or helpful when I called. They acted as though they were doing us a favour by refunding us, they didn't take into account their mistakes and our inconvenience.
Quality of the Taps we ordered is also poor
Would not use again or recomemnd.
VictoriaPlum.com is rated 3.40 based on 20 reviews