VictoriaPlum.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend VictoriaPlum.com
Read VictoriaPlum.com Reviews

About VictoriaPlum.com:

At VictoriaPlum.com we’re proud to have helped almost 2 million customers across the UK achieve their dream bathroom. We sell exclusively online, meaning we don’t have expensive stores or showrooms, allowing us to pass the savings on to you.

info@victoriaplum.com

VictoriaPlum.com,Bridgehead Business Park,

I will never use Victoria Plum again and would not recommend them, we have purchased a toilet that clearly has a crack in it, we have taken many pictures of it and they are saying it needs to be checked with the manufacturer. We paid our money to Victoria Plum they should replace the broken toilet (that was delivered broken) or refund us and they should sort it out with the manufacturer! Terrible service, I have had to contact trading standards to get them involved!
Do not buy from them. I bought a toilet unit which the plumber was unable to fit. he was unable to secure the unit to the wall because of the design of it, giving him no gap, so manufacturing design fault. I had no refund from them and now had to purchase another full unit from high street plumbing merchant. You safe money in the long run.
No quibble returns? Really? Utter rubbish. Bought a shower enclosure and tray. Originally, the website search engine brought up a shower tray/enclosure that was outside of the parameters of what I had entered. (i was not to know this at the time). The search displayed a tile view of several enclosures. I saw what I liked acording to the parameters entered and clicked 'add to basket' in the tile view of the serch engine. Low and behold, when it arrived, it was too big. This was not my fault. Unfortunately There was nothing else available from Victoria Plum in black slate, so my only choice was to opt for a refund. I did think i could fit it but the beams below the floor prevented me from fitting it. The 'No Quibble return' process SPOILER ALERT.... They quibble. THERE IS A £50 return fee. NOWHERE does it state this clearly in the purchase documentation or in the emails they send, and NOWHERE does it state WHEN the return fee needs paying in their (scribbled on the back of a cig packet) terms and conditions. HOWEVER, before a return is commenced they want £50... NO QUIBBLES - I think this is the only place no quibbles actually exists for Victoria Plum. The service was horrific, the search engine was inaccurate and their 'no qibble return' is the biggest load of detritus you're ever likely to read. AVOID AVOID AVOID
The worst customer service ever received. We ordered 2 Taps in July, given 3 different delivery dates and still no Taps. On the last date given, I rang on the day to ensure that they were coming and was told they were en route... Then they didn't show again. Requested a refund a week and a half ago and still no refund. Again just given empty promises when we ring. AVOID!!!
I bought bathroom taps and kitchen taps had so many problems you ring to speak to customer service waited 18mins for them to answer the adviser kept putting me on hold waste of time .Do not buy from them not interested in any issues you have. Stay away from this company.
SHOCKINGLY BAD. Waited all day for a delivery, phoned 3 times , was told it was on way. NO SHOW. Phoned today for refund + told they were OUT OF STOCK. Now due £450 refund, refund call took 25 mins. If I had been told I would’ve ordered diff item
Competitive price for items and excellent communication and delivery service.
quick service around delivery time,items brought of very good quality.
Great product, great price. Quick, excellent service. Was delivered within three days of ordering. Extremely impressive.
Delivered on time
Just ace. They have the best customer service and even the delivery driver was a cheerful chap. Bathroom looks amazing, if I could post a pic I would.
I purchased a number of items from them as I was having a new bathroom, they constantly kept me up to date with delivery and ensured that all my purchases were delivered at a convenient time to suit me, I has a problem with the toilet seat I rang them and they sent me a new one the following day excellent service pleased with everything would absolutely recommend
Bad service. Did not inform us originally that we needed parts that were not included in order. Then sent wrong items with order and some parts were missing. Meant our bathroom fitters had to wait 2 days for wrong parts to be picked up and correct parts to be redelivered. This caused the job to overun. Then I had to call Victoria Plum to ask where our refund was as it was overdue, they had charged us for the wrong parts but were not very friendly or helpful when I called. They acted as though they were doing us a favour by refunding us, they didn't take into account their mistakes and our inconvenience. Quality of the Taps we ordered is also poor Would not use again or recomemnd.
Wasn’t happy with finish of bath purchased which they swapped within 2 days
Great products great price
They didn't.
Prompt delivery good quality
Good service and good quality items. Delivery took a week, and one of my items was cheaper when buying it with another item - I had to find this out for myself, this was not presented as an option at any point.
Excellent product and i love the price and the finance option
Well designed website with very competitive prices.
VictoriaPlum.com is rated 3.40 based on 20 reviews