Vets4Pets Hull Stoneferry, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Vets4Pets Hull Stoneferry, Kingston Upon Hull

How would you rate Vets4Pets Hull Stoneferry, Kingston Upon Hull ?

Janet Foy
"Our GSD gets so stressed going to the vet and takes hrs to calm down after. It is upsetting for us to see our pet get this bad. The Vet we used to go to (pot luck with vets and if they would stay long enough in the room to give him his shots.or not) So we left and found Vets4pets and wow the vet came out to us and examined our GSD then asked me to come in so he could have his booster (in all the years we were at the other vet he had not had a examination at all) All done and over with. Wow so far I am pleased with the treatment from this vet practice in Old Swan"
"Wasn't happy with them putting to sleep a hedghog with a broken leg. It was crushed but I had been told by 2 hedghog hospitals that this animal could have lived without one of its back legs. I will have second thoughts in the future before taking another wild animal for treatment as this isn't the first time this has happened sadly."
"So happy with the service from Vets4pets. My dog, Blue, was very poorly from swallowing a tennis ball and the staff were incredibly calming and knew what they were doing. The vet also came in on his day off just to see how Blue was. They have got him healing a little bit more everyday and I'm so pleased with the progress. It was great knowing that our pooch was in good hands after hours of worrying. Forever greatful."
Vets4Pets Hull Stoneferry, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews