https://www.vesaro.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.vesaro.com

Tell us how https://www.vesaro.com made you happy
great products
Masterpiece Vesaro Masterpiece Vesaro proven to be the most successful Static Rig Before Being Dynamic one Because simply Vesaro Brings Your Race To Life My name Is Wael Moawad I am From Egypt I have known Vesaro Since 2011 Which was the year that Vesaro launched, the first time I saw the Rig online and checked the website, The whole idea,Solution, Design and Implementation was so Fascinating to me. Vesaro Always Stood Strong and Tall in any Comparison when it comes to the Gaming, Motorsport And Semi Pro Commercial Simulation. Choosing D-box as Motion Simulation Solution Element in Vesaro Racing Console Was also Fascinating to me. Vesaro Design is a Masterpiece. I call it The Beauty and The Beast. It is so obvious how Vesaro is a Masterpiece, Just look at all the designs that your eyes might or will fall on, you wouldn't find something that elegant like the main chaise of Vesaro, every time my eyes fall on any other design it reminds me how much time , effort and care Vesaro Founder Mr. Nevil slade dedicated to deliver Most Beautiful and yet Strong & reliable Rig. And you think He will stop here Beauty is good enough No. Surprisingly he didn't stop there. Material Amazing Choice Combination of Materials that Can Deliver Elegant Trademark look and Also Strong and Reliable with 10 years warranty. Plus the most shocking section is, How the Material and design help D-Box Motion in Delivering the Immersive Feeling. The Flexibility of the Rig in the movement, vibration and absorbing the Pumps the whole Rig sometimes Moves in some cases in the Race like a Spring. Off Road Races and drifting will Demonstrate that very well, it will be very clear to any one would like to try or planning to Buy. If you don't have Motion and you have speakers? the rig support and help the speakers to deliver more immersive feeling to your audio than any normal rig in the Market, Audio is Matching with Some Vibration in your Body even if you dont have the butt kicker, I had to do my homework because I was planning to be their Partners, 2011 Which i did and I am until Now I promoted the Brand and I have been the ambassador of the Brand In Egypt. Dynamics Racing Club Worked with Nissan & Chevrolet using Vesoro Consoles In 7 Countries around Middle East. In Southeast Asia Philippines. Pro Simulation Karera. Worked also with most professional racers in Southeast Asia. Vesaro Came to the Market to Lead Veasro Opened the Eye of the Market. Choice you wouldn't regret Vesaro.
I bought a Vesaro rig a couple of years ago, and I am still enjoying it as if I just received it. The quality is as expected, I never had any issue with it, and I sometimes played quite a lot of hours in a single day! I also received my simulator within the deadline, which was important to me. I recommend their rigs
2 years in now with my Vesaro rig and still loving it, Vesaro have always been there to help when needed. I use my sim most days playing assetto corsa, the Ferrari collection in this game is awesome to say the least. I’ve taken advantage of the upgrade ability of the rig with various improvements including a tactile feedback setup and more recently I’ve added motion, went for the two actuator setup and plan to upgrade this to 4 actuators next year. The motion ads a whole other level and only added to my addiction! Vesaro’s attitude towards looking after me, and I guess all their customers, is great which is essential when it’s a system designed to want you to come back and upgrade. They have remotely logged into my setup to help when things aren’t working perfectly and also with a few things like optimising my graphics after adding an oculus VR setup and some adjustments of the force feedback to get it as close as possible to the Ferrari 599 I train a lot with. I’d recommend this company.
Very simple to put together. Great service and outstanding product. Highly recommend if you are looking for an upgrade on your sim rig! The versatility means you can easily swap out your steering wheel and pedals if needed.
I have recently purchased a vesaro simulator as i've recently got into sim racing, i've tried a few different simulators and by far the Vesaro simulator is a class above the rest. The build quality is really good and the simulator itself looks great! What I like the most is that I can upgrade it easily at any point, the team at Vesaro have been really helpful and i'm looking forward to upgrading my rig in the near future!
Was time for an upgrade and I’ve had my eye on Vesaro for a long time. Moving up from a basic fairly flimsy seat I knew from the way the Vesaro rig is designed and comments I’d seen online about being built like a tank that this would be a good upgrade, especially as I wanted to go full Direct Drive force feed back controls. The rig is definitely built like a tank with thick steel playing and 2 inch steel tubing, there is no flimsy thin metal here. I bought a self assembly setup and mounted my existing simucube DD wheel and the rig handles it beautifully. I also had the Vesaro’s triple display stand which has a ridiculous amount of adjustment, setup took me a good few hours as I chose to do the build myself but it was worth it and actually really helped me understand how it worked and the level of flexibility it had, you can pretty much mount any VESA compatible tv and adjust the outer angles and the height of the TVs. I was told if I wanted to go bigger than the 50 inch tv’s I had in the future then I could also upgrade the stand to the plus model to allow 55 inch TVs. They have another stand for crazy size tv’s as well but my house isn’t that big! I’ve spent several months with the rig now and am loving the flexibility it offers, I’m always on the Vesaro website planning my next upgrades, my original setup included 5.1 surround sound and a tactile feedback system and I’ve got my eye on the dual motion setup which can be simply bolted on to my existing rig. I was advised by the sales team that the Cobra Evo Pro seat option is one of the best if I planned to upgrade to motion later so I went for that option and this seat is so comfortable, I love doing endurance races at the Nordschleife so this is essential for me. My experience so far has been pretty awesome, when I need help with something the support team are there no matter what, even when I was just asking for advice on my existing wheel that I didn’t get from Vesaro they helped me out. Highly recommend and looking forward to building my rig up further over the years.
Was about to push the button on another rig when decided to do one last google search and Vesaro popped up, Thankyou google ads as I found the most awesome piece of kit. After some back and forth with the very friendly sales guy we worked out a bespoke spec to suite my needs, I have a radical sr3 and wanted to put time in on a simulator learning the tracks and practising racing in a pack before putting my car out on a track. The package included a full motion setup, seat belt g force system and triple display with VR addon. The immersion is incredible with the triple and when I’m feeling up to it I am practising with the VR which takes it to another level. Quality of the sim is outstanding and Vesaro have been on hand to help me get going from the start, including doing a remote session for over 2 hours fine tuning everything to get it perfectly matching my car. It wasn’t a cheap setup but your not just buying hardware with Vesaro, it’s like having your own pit crew to support you as well, five stars...
Industrial quality simulator rig built to perform and outlast the competition backed with great friendly fast support! We had been searching for our first high end simulator rig for around 6 months. After testing various rigs at shows and events the Vesaro rig would always draw us back in. It's so versatile, customisable and upgradable for future racing, it will never go out of date! We spec'd a few options to suit our budget like the GT style kit and double armed chassis for gearstick and handbrake options. The rig was delivered on time and super fast! The Vesaro guys installed it all for us so it was ready to race in no time! :-) We will certainly be coming back for another one soon along with some upgrades to our current system. Great experience and service, thank you.
High End In Every Sense Of The Word! I have used and tested several Vesaro simulators in a number of settings and configurations from private testing to exhibition units, never once having experienced an issue with their hardware. I found the build quality of the simulators and their sum of components to be of a very high standard. Vesaro's owner and personnel, were always friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Highly recommended for private and professional use!
I bought my first Vesaro simulator with the D-Box motion. The quality and standard from day 1 was incredible. I felt like their most valuable customer even though I had specced a lower range model while I tried it out. After a couple of months I bought the Dual Motion package. I discussed the upgrade with Vesaro who were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I've now upgraded to the Quad motion, which is really the ultimate. The quality of Vesaro kit is beyond anything else on the market. They are beyond the reach of any other simulator I've tried, and they are still researching and improving all the time. It's hard sometimes to imagine how life-like these simulators are, but I have watched many friends scream on these and shield their head when crashing a car mid-race on one!! Unbelieveable. Any advice I needed was provided by their outstanding customer service team. A huge thank you and well done to Vesaro.
DISSAPONTMENT, STRESS, AND ANGER - REVIEW OF VESARO SIMULATORS AND THE HORROR EXPERIENCE In a few words, the Vesaro simulators are extremely unreliable with most components being made outside of the UK (the simulators might be assembled in the UK but where the parts are from is a different story!) Vesaro does a GREAT job at marketing itself online as supplier of superior quality simulators. However, their approach to marketing and description of the state and condition of the simulators is deceitful and misleading while their employees are clueless about how to operate and deal with any problems. Our simulators were faulty, not working as advertised, and despite several repairs, and multiple technical issues, we had to return the simulators back and close our store within the first few months. Stay away, look elsewhere and save your precious money! EXPENSIVE PIECE OF JUNK - We purchased two assembled Vesaro Commercial VR Stage 4 simulators for our store in the USA for the total price of £56,519 ($78,546) in February 2018. This excluded our triple screens for each simulator as we purchased them from Samsung directly. Prior to the purchase, we met with the owner in the United Kingdom and clearly explained our intended use (provide rides to customers in a commercial setting) and the owner reassured us the high cost of the simulators is reflected in the superior quality and service of Vesaro products. When we inquired about any possible problems or issues we might face in the future, the owner said all their customers are satisfied and that we wouldn’t be having any problems with the simulators. The owner went to far lengths as to describe the simulators even as “indestructible” if thrown off the roof and that Vesaro doesn’t really have a designated customer support except any customer service calls going straight to the owner as none of their customers experience any problems (VERY HARD TO BELIEVE BUT GAVE THEM BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT). We learned later on that Vesaro in fact doesn’t have any designated customer support except the customer service phone number going to either straight to the owner or one of other two employees working that day. The communication was great up until we paid for the simulators. After spending over $78,000+ (£56,519), it was nothing but hell and disappointment. Note this cost included Vesaro Plug and Play Factory Assembly, meaning Vesaro would build the simulators, test them extensively before shipping, and they would arrive ready to plug and play. (THE REALITY WAS UNFORTUNATELY VERY FAR FROM THAT!!) SHIPPING DELAY - Prior to the purchase, Vesaro confirmed the simulators would be ready to ship within 45-60 days of the payment receipt. Given this confirmation, we made necessary arrangements for our store opening in the United States. After the money was wired for the simulators, we were notified of a significant delay in the making process of our VR stage 4 simulators. Vesaro blamed the “flu epidemic” across their entire company and informed us not to make any concrete plans for the use as the shipping time was not clear. After weeks of not knowing when the simulators will ship, stressful email exchanges and push back, Vesaro managed to deliver the simulators to us one day before the opening of our store in United States. They “upgraded” our paid ocean shipping to air, which was great, but we still waited for over 3 months to receive the simulators. POOR PACKING AND MESS UPON ARRIVAL – Upon unpacking the crates containing the Vesaro simulators in late May 2018, we noticed the simulators were not packed properly at all. The crates were missing bubble wrap or anything to protect the computers and the expensive seats. One of the seats (for which we paid extra – Cobra Anniversary Edition), arrived scratched. As a result of the simulators not being packed properly, there was a large amount of dust and wooden debris scattered all over the simulators including inside the computer and motion components. Also, there was several bolts and screws scattered around the crates that I assume have fallen off the simulators during transport. NOT a good thing at all! After spending tens of thousands of dollars, you would expect the simulators be better packed to prevent any damages. UNPACKING AND THE HARSH REALITY – The owner told us the simulators would be plug and play ready and undergo extensive testing before shipping. He also confirmed that any on-site training is not required for operating the simulators. While we were expecting the simulators to be plug and play ready, the reality was far from that. The simulators arrived without any operating guide or any instructions at all!! It took a team of four individuals with prior VR simulator experience along with Vesaro customer service several hours to make them operational. Not to mention the difficulty in trying to contact Vesaro during their “business hours”. Several phone calls to various Vesaro phone numbers went to voice mail even though we were reassured the Vesaro customer service would be always there if needed. AT THIS POINT, we thought our stressful experience with Vesaro has come to an end and we will be able to peacefully enjoy the simulators (SO WE THOUGHT!) FIRST PROBLEMS AND FIRST RETURN – Within the first few hours of operation (the next day), we immediately noticed several problems with the simulators. For example, the actual seat of one of the simulators was broken. It was not going back and forth, and we could not accommodate any customers with varying heights. The entire seat had to be disassembled and assembled to make it operational (Vesaro customer support provided absolutely no help and they didn’t know how to fix it). Also, we noticed the wireless headphones (for which we paid several hundred dollars) came with damaged connectors. We ended up not being able to use them at all. After a few more hours of use, the steering wheel of one of the simulators started getting stuck. I assume this was a manufacturing flaw – something to do with quality control. This resulted in our customers not being able to use the shifters for manual gear changes. Since most of our customers are individuals wanting to do the full racing experience, it was hard to sell the rides with broken shifters. When we contacted the Vesaro support, Vesaro refused to send us a new steering wheel until we would send them the old one back. I am not sure if they were worried about not getting their wheel back if they send us a replacement first (so we could at least operate one of the simulators with automatic as opposed to manual transmission) but after spending so much money, we were expecting better treatment. Vesaro finally agreed on sending us a replacement wheel if we wire them more money which would be returned to us once we send them back the defective wheel. The steering wheel situation left us in a bad position, we were down a simulator for several weeks and lost a ton of customers in the process. MORE AND MORE PROBLEMS – After the steering wheel was replaced, within a few days, we started having problems with the computer units. After spending hours on the phone with the customer service over multiple days, they were unable to fix the problems. We ended up sending the entire computer back from one of the simulators, leaving us again without a simulator for almost a month (If your business is to depend on functioning Vesaro simulators and the goal is to have customers race each other, GOOD LUCK!!). If you have a business that depends on Vesaro simulators that work as expected, please make other plans!! After the computer was replaced, we started to have even more problems regarding wires that had to be replaced on one of the steering wheels. WHACK-A-MOLE EXPERIENCE – As soon as one problem was fixed, another problem appeared. The simulators were barely in use several weeks when we started having problems one after another. There were problems again with the steering wheel, cables needing replacing, sound not working, pedals not working, the entire computer freezing and, motion system not working, and so forth. It started getting totally out of control with some days none of the simulators working. In many cases, it was extremely embarrassing to have customers racing and then the next minute the simulators would stop working, etc. In many cases, we had to stay up all night to contact Vesaro support and have hope they would be able to fix the problems and no more problems would happen again. Most of our employees had prior experience with VR simulators and that was obviously not enough to operate the clearly not commercially plug and play ready simulators. Every day there was a different problem. Not to mention when purchasing the simulators, Vesaro told us to pay extra for the Vesaro commercial type simulators, compared to their Vesaro home type simulators. According to Vesaro, the commercial type simulators are made with the highest quality materials, so they last a long time and handle the commercial setting. The simulators are clearly not good quality regardless if one person uses them or multiple people use them, and don’t work as advertised – based on the fact we’ve been having problems since the very first day and have experienced any technical issue imaginable. (if the commercial simulators totally broke down, I wonder what is the performance of their home simulators) SUMMARY OF MOST OUR PROBLEMS Here is the summary of all the problems we’ve experienced so far before having no other option then close our store and send the simulators back to Vesaro in the United Kingdom. 1. The G-Force seat belt tension system on both Simulators did not function as intended. 2. Numerous bolts had fallen from both Simulators upon receipt subsequently thereafter during use. The same was present upon delivery and persisted during the course operation. 3. The shifters were not functioning on one steering wheel. 4. Steering cables repeatedly broke. 5. The seat adjustment was not locking upon delivery 6. Some USB plugs did not work on the computer for one of the Simulators and had to be repaired. 7. Buttons on the steering wheel regularly stopped working. 8. Pedals froze often and the simulator car either would not accelerate or accelerate despite the accelerator pedal not being pressed. 9. Sometimes the pedals failed to communicate with the computer at all on one simulator. 10. The computer appears to overheat causing low frames per second (FPS). 11. Oculus, the Virtual reality headset, was very glitchy and did not communicate well and is likely incompatible with the computer. Specifically, the headset was not able to maintain a reasonable frame per second rate causing freezes and glitches in the same. 12. The connection from the computer to newly purchased Samsung 65 inch monitors keep turning on and off on both Simulators. 13. The simulators would shake excessively and on occasion the same failed to stop after the simulation ended. 14. The virtual reality game sometimes froze and very loud sounds came from speakers. 15. Only 2 out of the 4 speakers for each simulator were operational. 16. The steering wheel on the Simulators was inconsistently operational. 17. The operation of the sound on the Simulators was inconsistent. 18. The headphone charging cable was defective for both simulators. 19. The seat on one of Simulators arrived scratched upon delivered. 20. The force feedback function on the steering wheel on one of the Simulators did not work. 21. The D-Box motion system on the Simulators was inconsistency operational. WASTE OF TIME and MONEY After weeks of going back and forth with Vesaro and dealing with technical issues on daily basis (only several months after unpacking), we had enough. We communicated to Vesaro that we will be closing our store and returning the simulators on the basis of them not working as intended, having several repairs, and being faulty. Vesaro immediately pushed back saying that we cannot return the simulators. When we insisted, they offered to send one of their employees to our store in the USA to make any necessary repairs. Nice gesture but enough was enough. We’ve spent hours, days, and weeks dealing with issues every single day, employees being frustrated and customers being disappointed. We explained to Vesaro that having yet another opportunity to fix the simulators at this point is useless. Over the course of the few months, in total there were over 21 phone calls with Vesaro and several email chains with no end in resolving the issues in sight. At the end, Vesaro blamed us for not operating the simulators correctly and changed the story that we had to pay for them to fly to the USA to do training with us (this is a total lie). It would be wonderful to know how faulty steering wheel, computer not working, computer freezing up, motion system not working, headphones arriving damaged, simulators arriving poorly packed, etc... is our fault?? Overall, Vesaro failed miserably. They refused to stand by their product and honor their commercial warranty. We ended up sending the totally unreliable simulators back to Vesaro. Vesaro has accepted our returned equipment and cleared the customs in the UK and holding are equipment currently in possession but refused to return our money back – only insulted us with offering a few thousand-dollars back after losing over hundred thousand dollars including simulators, shipping, employee time, lost profits, etc. When the simulators arrived in the United Kingdom, they had their attorney send us a letter that they are not reliable for the simulators and not accepting any fault. GOOD JOB VESARO! Having no other option, we are currently in the process of filing a lawsuit in the London Center Court to get our money back for the simulators and other related expenses. We will update the review once more information is available. If you are trying to purchase Vesaro products, look for a different company, or even better, for the amount of money Vesaro simulators cost, consider buying two real cars (whether it be Tesla, BMW, or Audi) that actual work. GOOD LUCK!
https://www.vesaro.com is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews