Vertigo Interiors Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend Vertigo Interiors
4PM
4PM

How would you rate Vertigo Interiors ?

"After four years of owning four Saarinen Tulip Chairs and two Tulip stools we are looking to purchase new chairs and stools but not from Vertigo Interiors again.The paintwork has chipped on the bases{not through damage by shoes as we do not wear shoes in the house} The paintwork we feel is of very poor quality.The plastic seats have cracked and split,we feel that the plastic is also of very poor quality as well. The bearings have also collapsed and the bolts holding the seat to the base have gone rusty.Overall we feel the chairs were overpriced for what you get."
"I want to thank your company for the smooth handling and correct delivery of our office chairs. We will continue to trade together in the future"
"We bought recommended 6 dininsg chairs emaes and the quality and fast delivery is really quick and amazing, thank you"
"Un canapé commandé en avril, livraison retardée, puis le prix a été augmenté, au final j'ai du^faire un paiement par virement donc payer encore des frais et à ce jour il est en attente de livraison. Et Vertigo met toujours plusieurs jours à répondre, sans proposer de solutions réelles. La commande précédente était aussi arrivée abimée....Bref, à éviter"
"we really love our dsr set of side chairs and prouve table, thank you"
"They charge in euros, which means that the price you pay is not the price advertised (in my case, it was over the price advertised) which is illegal under UK consumer law. And then you get hit with bank charges as well, for paying in a foreign currency. They also refused to refund my deposit for a generic (not bespoke) item, which, again, is illegal under UK consumer law. I can't comment on the goods, because ultimately I did not complete my order, but on the basis of my limited experience with this company they're a profiteering bunch of crooks and shysters and are to be avoided at all costs."
"I had 6 chairs from Vertigo and am really pleased with the quality , would buy from them again."
"Damaged goods. Returned item and didn't get a full refund. Don't use them!"
"I decided to buy 4 DAW and DAR chairs from Vertigo interiors. First the product was quite disappointing. One of the chair was missing a screw and 1 week on we are still waiting for it. Additionally both the DAR chairs and bases have rusty spots on them and one of the bases is also faulty and makes the chair unstable. We contacted customer service within 12 hours of receipt to at least get the unstable chair replaced and were told they DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENTS OF FAULTY PRODUCTS. Also they do not offer repairs, all they do is send out a replacement part for you to fit. Normally this would be OK but these chairs in my opinion are not sturdy enough to be unbuilt and rebuilt again and we basically are let with a faulty product, no refund, no exchange and no help. I WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN FROM THIS RETAILER AND STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO AS IF SOMETHING GO WRONG THEY WILL NOT PUT IT RIGHT."
Vertigo Interiors is rated 2.89 based on 9 reviews